BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi everyone. Here is the latest update from Davie. It's not what people would want to see but it does show how much work is going into the game and how long it takes a sole dev to make a good game.

Now for news!
Lament, friends, for Davie is in danger. His mind is frazzled and weary, he's been talking in third person, and - worst of all - he's considering taking up water polo (if they will permit him to wear his floaties).

I've made a mess. Here's half the problem:

• Spend the first night in MEGAREAL in the "common" room of the tavern
  • Get thrown in the stockades by Leigh if you upset him too much
  • Fairy Sparkle can get captured on the slaver ship
  • Continuation of the "courtesan" route
  • The collar "outfits" making a return
  • Fwawr (the four-armed totally Human creature) making new appearances
  • Sprinkling new (minor) exhibition events throughout the story
And the rest of the problem is that I have all these things at various stages of completion but none of them done, tested, and polished yet. I let my creativity get ahead of my focus and now I have bits and pieces of stuff strewn everywhere.

Which leaves me without an update to drop yet and I apologize for that. But at this point I'm not going to make a promise for the release because I'm already feeling stressed. So, in short, I'm sorry but there will not be an update in the very nearish future. Please adjust your pledge as appropriate.

I'm working as much as I can without burning myself out. I appreciate your patience. I appreciate your support. I appreciate you.

Nov 20, 2022
Came for the slut, stayed for Sir Wejit, my sweet knight in shining armor (and no pants).

I'm not finished the game yet (just finished the part with Wejit being the Boss of the monsters), but I love it, and I still had only one sex scene. But the dynamic between Sparkle and Wejit itself is worth playing it, it's fun, touching and very well written. I also loved the interactions between Simon and Jane, it was refreshing to see the hard struggle from Simon. It made the character more interesting and having a depth that makes me want to know more.

And that's a bit of a paradox, that this game, whose premise is about a character that is getting more and more horny when using her powers, is more about friendship and social anxiety than lewd things.

And Wejit is best boy.

Reactions: afterlights

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Came for the slut, stayed for Sir Wejit, my sweet knight in shining armor (and no pants).

I'm not finished the game yet (just finished the part with Wejit being the Boss of the monsters), but I love it, and I still had only one sex scene. But the dynamic between Sparkle and Wejit itself is worth playing it, it's fun, touching and very well written. I also loved the interactions between Simon and Jane, it was refreshing to see the hard struggle from Simon. It made the character more interesting and having a depth that makes me want to know more.

And that's a bit of a paradox, that this game, whose premise is about a character that is getting more and more horny when using her powers, is more about friendship and social anxiety than lewd things.

And Wejit is best boy.
He is like a house elf. He will leave if you give him pants!

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
It's funny how diametrically opposed opinions can be. Some people here hate Kayden, others love him. I'm in the love him crowd. In fact, he's my favorite character to the point that he's the reason I'm playing this game. I have no interest in the other characters. Well, I have a mild interest in a threesome/poly situation with Leigh, but that's not currently on the table.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
I like all the characters - but I generally do like the more non-con or dub-con and characters being mean to Sparkle. Kayden is an asshole which makes him interesting. Leigh threatening Sparkle with being forcibly sold into slavery is also awesome. Roopah not caring about Sparkle's wants is hot. Panki pimping Sparkle and training her is hot. Ley gagging Sparkle in revenge is hot.

Nov 20, 2022
Hi all :) is a lesbian route pos. in this game ?
There are a lot of road that are full lesbians, from exclusive romantic road to full lesbian harem or with dom/sub dynamics. Theire are a lot of meaningfull choices, and you'll be able to have 4 runs if you want to play only lesbian, maybe 5 (or more) depending on how you feel with trans/futa.

Dec 16, 2018
The adjusted outline is 23 acts (aka chapters) and the game is currently at 19 acts. So I'd hazard to say the story is 4 acts from the end given the current planning. That's what I mean by "close" when I say it's close to the end.

However, if I feel like the game is rushing to the end or I'm cutting corners to stick with the outline then I will 100% add more acts. After all, the original outline was only 10 acts with 4 exclusive minor acts for climax and wrap-up. So you can see that I am not scared to scribble in the margins.

Because a good story without a satisfying conclusion is not a good story.
Oh wow, can't believe how the game grew from 10 acts into 23. It's also hard to believe the adjusted outline is 23 acts, while in version 0.69 we have reached act 19 and it still seemed like there is a lot of stuff ahead!

EDIT: Huh, saves from previous version works, but suddenly there is only one image in gallery.

EDIT2: And Roopah is pocket-sized now. Huh. Strange, preferred her being half-a-head taller than now.

EDIT3: Lel backstory, wow. Kinda expected it would happen, but haven't expected the rest of the backstory. Don't drink and drive kids.

EDIT4: Also seeing Fawr and acting like I met them earlier... Yeah, I guess I need to restart from the very beginning, eh?

Last edited:

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Oh wow, can't believe how the game grew from 10 acts into 23. It's also hard to believe the adjusted outline is 23 acts, while in version 0.69 we have reached act 19 and it still seemed like there is a lot of stuff ahead!

EDIT: Huh, saves from previous version works, but suddenly there is only one image in gallery.

EDIT2: And Roopah is pocket-sized now. Huh. Strange, preferred her being half-a-head taller than now.

EDIT3: Lel backstory, wow. Kinda expected it would happen, but haven't expected the rest of the backstory. Don't drink and drive kids.

EDIT4: Also seeing Fawr and acting like I met them earlier... Yeah, I guess I need to restart from the very beginning, eh?
Next update will have new scenes with Fwawr appearances throughout the game. So even if you skipped her first appearance, she will still show up to begin her role as your obsessive stalker. Not really surprising since Sparkle's lust aura power is like a horny demon magnet. Any demoness who encounters her starts automatically making plans to own her pretty butt.

Reactions: sadfasdsfsfdsfds

HenWen

Aug 8, 2017
how's the developing process goin? when new update will be released?
According to Davie on Nov 29, he's working on a bunch of things for the next update, but most of them aren't in a finished state right now so it's going to be a while before the next update.

Here's the full text:

Unlocked

Charges are coming! Please reduce or remove your pledge before the end of the month if you need to!
Now for news!
Lament, friends, for Davie is in danger. His mind is frazzled and weary, he's been talking in third person, and - worst of all - he's considering taking up water polo (if they will permit him to wear his floaties).
I've made a mess. Here's half the problem:
  • Spend the first night in MEGAREAL in the "common" room of the tavern
  • Get thrown in the stockades by Leigh if you upset him too much
  • Fairy Sparkle can get captured on the slaver ship
  • Continuation of the "courtesan" route
  • The collar "outfits" making a return
  • Fwawr (the four-armed totally Human creature) making new appearances
  • Sprinkling new (minor) exhibition events throughout the story
And the rest of the problem is that I have all these things at various stages of completion but none of them done, tested, and polished yet. I let my creativity get ahead of my focus and now I have bits and pieces of stuff strewn everywhere.
Which leaves me without an update to drop yet and I apologize for that. But at this point I'm not going to make a promise for the release because I'm already feeling stressed. So, in short, I'm sorry but there will not be an update in the very nearish future. Please adjust your pledge as appropriate.
I'm working as much as I can without burning myself out. I appreciate your patience. I appreciate your support. I appreciate you.
P.S. Please drop your suggestions in the comments for holiday wallpapers!

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Damn i just finished the game and it's one of the best games i ever played hands down, the dialogue is top notch especially the humor.

I laughed like an idiot non stop while i played it.
Next update will add more filler (and Fwawr) to established scenes.

cagliostro1964

Aug 9, 2017
I have noticed that around holiday season over all game output slows down on all the forums. So no worries. The waits have always been worth it. Dave you are very talented. As for the non-consensual stuff I like it. An aura of sensuality is an invitation for trouble in a medieval time period and culture where slavery is an accepted and legal institution. Look at the Romans. Any peasant was the property of his lord and he and his family could be sold. So yes there will be plenty of evil and villains to fight. I say kill all the masters. But I digress.
Getting back to the subject, merry Christmas all to all and to all a good rant.

gengarmite2

Mar 24, 2021
What is the difference btw the male and female mc
,im more intrested in men plowing my mc and not lesbian sex or gay sex between other characters which would be the best option for that

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes