francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
I'm hoping we get another dungeon dive or big battle soon, I want to see the party operate with your friend as the new healer.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi all, as promised:-

Changelog
  • Updated the skipping code for all events up to Act 20
  • Added a smattering of subtle simple animations for yes/no/surprised/confused/etc
  • Brief new "easter egg" content in a few places (happy hunting!)
  • Removed a lot of (unnecessary) pauses throughout the game
  • Fixed bug: skipping code prevented becoming a slut for Panki
  • Fixed bug: skipping code automatically putting Leigh back in the group
  • Fixed bug: error after selecting Fairy Form at trainer
  • Fixed bug: not redressing after naked prairie walk with Harmony
Downlewds
PC/LINUX

MAC

ANDROID

This is not updating much of the story (if any, I haven't played it yet). Mainly it is fixes and improvements

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Something Jump in my mind So I am Going TO share it With YOU GUYS
hmmm... Life Hit you Like A Bitch and The World treat you like ho .. Using Your Brain against your own... Lone Wolf Scream in the World ... Hear the Words Lie Fight die... no One Deny that sin In Greed Love Become A Lie .... Soooooo Dream of the Place Above the Sky ohhh ohhh ...
THE END :cool::LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lillen B.

King of Perverts

Sep 26, 2017
Anyone know what this is referencing and have a link? I saw it on the official discord.

There is a pending fan-created addon to Healslut that is currently called "blue" that adds potentially problematic content to the game in the form of an Older Than They Look ( ) character. This is not an official addon and it is neither authorized nor endorsed by me (DavieZwei).

daviezwei

Oct 21, 2017
Anyone know what this is referencing and have a link? I saw it on the official discord.
He threatened to doxx me and I replied with a link to his Facebook profile. I'm pretty sure that was the end of it. And I don't kink-shame but pedophilia is not a kink. If anyone thinks a child belongs in a sex game then please get some professional help.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi everyone, the latest release has just dropped and here is a copy of the changelog. As always I will share in 2 weeks.

Important Info: This release is going to be a buggy for the "pet" route starting at the dinner aboard the ship. After that point the new "Cat Sparkle" form isn't supported yet!
To start the pet route, choose to go directly back to the group after Lel rescues Sparkle from the dungeon cell that the Greater Demoness puts her in. (A lot of new content can be found if Cat Sparkle tries to shift the blame to Roopah on the ship and then accepts that she is Roopah's bondservant).
I intended to get the requested Bibicee sexytimes scenes into this update but there's far too many renders that I still need to do. I am focusing on that now and will drop another release as soon as it is completed (along with getting the pet route clear to the current end of the game probably).
Changelog:
  • Added pet/familiar/companion route (starts at rescuing Lel from the dungeon)
  • Combined dozens of lines for less clicky-click
  • Fixed logic error with Roopah's breakup dialog
  • Fixed Bibicee disrobe bad reference

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi all, sorry it's a litlle late. I had a lie in today :)

Healslut 0.85f Release (Public)
Important Info: This release is going to be a buggy for the "pet" route starting at the dinner aboard the ship. After that point the new "Cat Sparkle" form isn't supported yet!
To start the pet route, choose to go directly back to the group after Lel rescues Sparkle from the dungeon cell that the Greater Demoness puts her in. (A lot of new content can be found if Cat Sparkle tries to shift the blame to Roopah on the ship and then accepts that she is Roopah's bondservant).
I intended to get the requested Bibicee sexytimes scenes into this update but there's far too many renders that I still need to do. I am focusing on that now and will drop another release as soon as it is completed (along with getting the pet route clear to the current end of the game probably).
Changelog:
  • Added pet/familiar/companion route (starts at rescuing Lel from the dungeon)
  • Combined dozens of lines for less clicky-click
  • Fixed logic error with Roopah's breakup dialog
  • Fixed Bibicee disrobe bad reference
Downlewds:
PC/LINUX

MAC

ANDROID

Jul 23, 2018
Started playing this game again for the first time in years, I like what you do with it mostly, but I just got to the part where Lel got you to take a potion and it turned you stupid as fuck, and she straight takes advantage of you to force you to sign a contract where you can no longer where clothes at all, after you busted your ass to give her a chance to be treated like a human being and she straight up takes away your choices. And of course she takes you outside while your still drugged on that potion and leaves you. Now apparently I'm off on some fucking slave route? nope. Fucking done. The MOMENT they did that shit, really the main character needs to be given the chance to stand up for herself because she is being taken complete advantage of by this group of "friends" and it seems the devs only plan is to make her a stupid ass bimbo which is okay if that's an option route but doesn't seem that's going to be the case. Im not making this to bash the game outright, but if someone is thinking of investing 14+ hours into this game but doesnt like having their character forced to being treated this way then hopefully Ive saved you some time. Its one thing to willingly be a slut, its another when the people who are supposed to be your friends force that route onto you and if you dont give into it then they use trickery and manipulation to force you into it.

yoklies

Feb 16, 2020
I think this depends on some of the choices you make, it's kind of subtle if you don't keep track of your choices tho.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Healslut [v0.85f PUBLiC] [Davie Zwei]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Started playing this game again for the first time in years, I like what you do with it mostly, but I just got to the part where Lel got you to take a potion and it turned you stupid as fuck, and she straight takes advantage of you to force you to sign a contract where you can no longer where clothes at all, after you busted your ass to give her a chance to be treated like a human being and she straight up takes away your choices. And of course she takes you outside while your still drugged on that potion and leaves you. Now apparently I'm off on some fucking slave route? nope. Fucking done. The MOMENT they did that shit, really the main character needs to be given the chance to stand up for herself because she is being taken complete advantage of by this group of "friends" and it seems the devs only plan is to make her a stupid ass bimbo which is okay if that's an option route but doesn't seem that's going to be the case. Im not making this to bash the game outright, but if someone is thinking of investing 14+ hours into this game but doesnt like having their character forced to being treated this way then hopefully Ive saved you some time. Its one thing to willingly be a slut, its another when the people who are supposed to be your friends force that route onto you and if you dont give into it then they use trickery and manipulation to force you into it.
Sounds like you didn't pay attention to what you were clicking. This is a game where your choices have consequences. For instance, If you choose to share Lel's responsibilities, they are going to treat you like they do Lel. If you choose to let Leigh's slaver a$$ back into the party, you risk slavery. Best I can suggest is be responsible for Lel, avoid heading straight back to the party after rescue, and use fairy form when auctioned.

Jul 23, 2018
Sounds like you didn't pay attention to what you were clicking. This is a game where your choices have consequences. For instance, If you choose to share Lel's responsibilities, they are going to treat you like they do Lel. If you choose to let Leigh's slaver a$$ back into the party, you risk slavery. Best I can suggest is be responsible for Lel, avoid heading straight back to the party after rescue, and use fairy form when auctioned.
Thats fair. I had to take a breather, here Ive been thinking that you would be able to help Leigh be a better person and same with the group and how they treat Lel. I didnt choose to share her responsibilities but I chose to be responsible for her. Regardless Leigh disappeared so letting him back in to choose to help him become a better person was pointless and no one listens to a thing your character says, literally told Roopah to eat shit when she said I should have her make my choises for me and yet it seems everyone else tries to force you down rolls against your wishes even when you protest.

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes