Nov 20, 2022
it seems the devs only plan is to make her a stupid ass bimbo which is okay if that's an option route but doesn't seem that's going to be the case.
Well, I didn't played the last couple of updates so I don't know if Davie made some changes, but in my first run I had the choice to drink or not the potion. I didn't and so I'm not on some bimbo slave route right now.

Jul 23, 2018
Well, I didn't played the last couple of updates so I don't know if Davie made some changes, but in my first run I had the choice to drink or not the potion. I didn't and so I'm not on some bimbo slave route right now.
I understand you can choose not to take it, my issue wasnt entirely with the potion, it was more of how regardless of if i took it or not she still went off with lel to register as a nudest and lel basically fucked her regardless. So her choices on the routes I was on were being taken from her regardless of if she was okay with it or not. But yeah I went back and changed things and this last playthrough was a lot better even on the bimbo route because at least she stood up to herself and so the group stopped walking all over her.

Reactions: shioxu

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Thats fair. I had to take a breather, here Ive been thinking that you would be able to help Leigh be a better person and same with the group and how they treat Lel. I didnt choose to share her responsibilities but I chose to be responsible for her. Regardless Leigh disappeared so letting him back in to choose to help him become a better person was pointless and no one listens to a thing your character says, literally told Roopah to eat shit when she said I should have her make my choises for me and yet it seems everyone else tries to force you down rolls against your wishes even when you protest.
Roopah may act like a bitch, but she actually does like Sparkle. She's just Tsundere about it. The only two who actually should be hated are Kayden and Leigh.I actually suggest multiple saves. If it begins to take a direction you don't like, backtrack and take a different route.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
I've had a go at making a compressed Android port of Healslut v0.85f.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Roopah may act like a bitch, but she actually does like Sparkle. She's just Tsundere about it.
If you really think so i hope you dont have any partners.
First it rapes you, then it tries to take away your free will, and -this one i only know from the guide- it tries to force you into a relationship with its dick...
The only ones who really like and care about sparkle are the ones without a dick...maybe except for harmony, i never allowed it to pursue me and didnt bother to read it up since it was never hostile or otherwiese a problem.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
If you really think so i hope you dont have any partners.
First it rapes you, then it tries to take away your free will, and -this one i only know from the guide- it tries to force you into a relationship with its dick...
The only ones who really like and care about sparkle are the ones without a dick...maybe except for harmony, i never allowed it to pursue me and didnt bother to read it up since it was never hostile or otherwiese a problem.
Taking multiple routes actually fleshes out the characters and gives you more context opposed to a single route.
Spoiler: She is indeed Hyper Aggressive and rapey, but the hostility is a defense mechanism because she fears actual intimacy. She outright implies several times throughout the game her anger towards Sparkle is because she isn't getting what she really wants. She likes Sparkle but assumes she is just like all other humans and secretly judgemental against orcs.

Last edited:

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
May be true, but i am lesbian and only play lesbian routes with female protagonists, if i see a dick i reload, if its not avoidable i delete the game. So i dont really care about why the nonfemales are assholes, because i only experience the facts, not the reasons ;)
And Roopah would agree with you. You like what you like and f*#% to whoever judges you for it. I personally enjoy the lesbian route as well. I just feel you were judging her too harshly when she isn't actually a bad person. Just different and a bit messed up for personal reasons. I honestly try to respect other's opinions as long as they are informed ones.

Reactions: Lillen B.
Jul 23, 2018
Taking multiple routes actually fleshes out the characters and gives you more context opposed to a single route.
Spoiler: She is indeed Hyper Aggressive and rapey, but the hostility is a defense mechanism because she fears actual intimacy. She outright implies several times throughout the game her anger towards Sparkle is because she isn't getting what she really wants. She likes Sparkle but assumes she is just like all other humans and secretly judgemental against orcs.
I can verify. Like I mentioned I replayed my routes several times last night and I can agree once I came back this last time and made sure sparkle had a backbone to her, she stood her ground against kaiden when he wanted her to give all her clothes to the demon chick to sell and to go get registered as a nudist, which is where Lel takes away your freedom to where clothes by taking advantage of your "submission". If you have a backbone, that doesnt happen. Now before she takes you there she offers you that bimbo potion. If you have a backbone and still take it then she doesnt take you to the nudist office as you stood up to Kaiden and when Roopah finds out what Lel did, not only does she not take advantage of you, but she loses her shit on Lel telling her to fix it, and when told it cant be done right away she kinda takes you under her wing somewhat and opens up ALOT. It definitely revitalized her in my mind. I knew I like her more then Kaiden and Leigh but she can be downright hostile at times but I never thought she was terrible.

Jul 23, 2018
May be true, but i am lesbian and only play lesbian routes with female protagonists, if i see a dick i reload, if its not avoidable i delete the game. So i dont really care about why the nonfemales are assholes, because i only experience the facts, not the reasons ;)
If I remember correctly you mentioned you didnt pursue Harmony, I will say in case you may be somewhat interested but turned away by the dick, the first time I had a romantic moment with her she mentioned she could change her body and can switch up to having a vagina if thats what Sparkle would prefer.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
At one point will there be a Re-naming mod?. Naming your character is all part of a MMO experience and it would fit Powerful Order Online. Especially for the fact that Powerful Order Online is a parody of World of Warcraft. Changing Sparkles name to something even more cute or something even more lewd would be neat.

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon
Jul 23, 2018
At one point will there be a Re-naming mod?. Naming your character is all part of a MMO experience and it would fit Powerful Order Online. Especially for the fact that Powerful Order Online is a parody of World of Warcraft. Changing Sparkles name to something even more cute or something even more lewd would be neat.
Thats a cool suggestion.

Reactions: JaszMan
Jul 19, 2020
I don't know, there's a few dialogue lines in there that specifically reference the name being sparkle that'd probably have to be rewritten. Davie, gods bless, is already digging themself a deep enough trench as it is with all the variants and options.

• Haha
Reactions: naurd and Lillen B.
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes