Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Playing this again and I just LOVE the fact that once you've agreed to let Roopah make your decisions you get very few choices. Roopah just flat out takes you and forces you - HOT.

Kitty content is fun, I love bossy Lel but man Davie just loves to make more render work for himself. I personally would prefer more story content and situations then yet another form but as usual content is Grade A.

Reactions: shioxu

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does the story go back to the real world to see Simon changed into a complete Female yet?. Or Does Sparkle stay in the game for now. Funny I thought Lel was Jane or someone else Simon knows

shioxu

Aug 2, 2019
Does the story go back to the real world to see Simon changed into a complete Female yet?. Or Does Sparkle stay in the game for now. Funny I thought Lel was Jane or someone else Simon knows
It does in the mid-game ending, if you die on the ship. Lel has a story of her own in RL.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
would also be cool if Panki's bite kind of turns Sparkle into a Half-Demon herself, or give her a demon level libido on par with a Succubus. "Evil Laugh". I think that is about Evil as Sparkle is gonna get. Having a High Sex Drive with a Sexy Demon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lillen B.

arioh7

Dec 2, 2017
Playing as strong independent Sparkle who is a proud nudist exhibitionist I really lack the option to stay butt naked during port city events and after that. And that even after I convinced the developer by casually naked and happy/horny about. Would love the option to go nude on adventures without becoming a slave/plaything. Those ugly shorts have to go, hat and boots are more than enough to cowboy look.

And one weird thing, decided to replay the auction scene and instead of kicking the sheriffs ass became a slave with group ownership. And suddenly Lel who I done everything for and who is my bestest friend ever and my lover became absolutely horrible to me. Telling how horrible I was to her and forcing to suck that abomination dick. Probably a bug.

Last edited:

dragonwing

Oct 4, 2017
I absolutely *adore* Pet Sparkle, but I guess the pet route does mess a couple of scenes up with the body change? It was quite a bit of a shock to suddenly see the Tavern Fingerbang scene with the male Twink Sparkle's body...

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
Thats why i hate the constant updates of past content. My sparkle has all the girls in her private harem, never touched a single dick and is as free as she can be in a group led by an asshole and a braindead. Most of the "upgrades" of past content is only focused on stuff i hate anyways but even good stuff would add or lead to choices that risk my current position if i try something wrong, so i would have to reload just to get back to a point i already have. Honestly, it would be better if the dev would move the game forward and make an extended version after the game is completed. I refuse to check out the stuff that would either let me replay half of the game or isnt even worth replaying the game.
Yeah don't worry, there isn't anything worth replaying this shit for lol

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
To be a little more specific, when you have the choice between grabbing the sword for Panki, helping Wejit's friends, or making your way back to Kayden and the others, go back to Kayden and the others. Lel will find a collar and ask you if you want to wear it. Wear the collar.
If I let Roopah make decisions for me, will I be denied access to the pet route?

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
Considering Lel gaslighting Sparkle about someone else claiming her as their familiar in the pet route it would be nice if we in fact did get that via our druid friend Jane claiming Sparkle as an animal companion.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Considering Lel gaslighting Sparkle about someone else claiming her as their familiar in the pet route it would be nice if we in fact did get that via our druid friend Jane claiming Sparkle as an animal companion.
My money is on (totally not an obsessed stalker) Fwawr.

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
Hey so, I chose the option for what I thought would be futa, but when the change happened Roopah implied that Sparkle no longer has a vagina. Is this true? Because if so, I'll have to change

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes