FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
The other day he finished the Port Town Renders, now he is focusing on Bibicee stuff. He said he'd try to get it out by Friday but he was also encouraged not to rush, so as not to burn himself out. I can't guarantee when he will be done, but it should be soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: XX-topic

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018

Hi everyone, 0.85g has now been released and I have set out the changelog below.

CHANGELOG:
  • Familiar (cat) Sparkle route now extended all the way to the final bandit camp with Bibicee
  • Sparkle can now hookup with Bibicee at the bandit camp (still in work, sorry)
  • Fixed Lel hookup on ship for familiar Sparkle
  • New outfit for familiar Sparkle on the ship (Witch's Apprentice)
  • Fixed (hopefully) bug where Sparkle gets zapped over to Gab then returns to the tavern naked and nobody mentions it
  • Sparkle can now get naked to convince Sandeep if she chooses to wake up Sandeep
  • Updated character screen for Familiar Sparkle
  • New scene for sleeping in Wejit's/Oojum's lap on the wagon
  • Fixed the bad loop back to being Roopah's bondservant after filling up the bucket
  • Fixed Sparkle choosing to get bummed by the sailor and getting the incorrect scene
  • Familiar Sparkle doesn't talk through the gag before the fish side quest anymore
  • Familiar Sparkle waitress: fixed drunkards and Miss Handsy encounters text and renders
  • Familiar Sparkle Roopah BJ: fixed encounter text and renders
  • Familiar Sparkle on the ship: fixed many encounter text and renders (including getting the sword)
  • When skipping, Harmony can no longer be used with the Barkeep if she doesn't exist
  • When skipping, Sparkle and/or Harmony are now exclusive for the Manster hookup
  • When skipping, can no longer get the Silversun armor if Sparkle doesn't surrender her tunic
  • Fixed twink referencing boobs being swollen after milking
  • Created entries for the familiar outfits on the character screen
Davie has confirmed that the next release will be on story advancement.
I will share the download links in 2 weeks as always.

Jul 12, 2023
I can not for the life of me, figure out how to get pet sparkle, if anyone can give me the important steps or a share a save as it happens that would be great

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
I can not for the life of me, figure out how to get pet sparkle, if anyone can give me the important steps or a share a save as it happens that would be great
To be a little more specific, when you have the choice between grabbing the sword for Panki, helping Wejit's friends, or making your way back to Kayden and the others, go back to Kayden and the others. Lel will find a collar and ask you if you want to wear it. Wear the collar.
This was at the point where the demoness captures Sparkle. Lel 'saves' her, and she can choose one of three routes to take. See above.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
When Sparkle is captured in her attempt to bring Lel back to the party, choose to return back to the entrance immediately after rescued. You will stop and find a collar, which you can put on and become a familiar.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi everyone, as promised here is the latest update. As always thanks for waiting so patiently, I know Davie appreciates the loyalty of his paying supporters and also the feedback from those who have waited for the free release.

Hello all. I'm not happy with this release but I can't keep delaying it or I'll have a breakdown. I got hit pretty hard with writer's block. Every word has been a struggle this month and I really wanted to smash my keyboard. I couldn't even get through the basic sexytimes talk between Bibicee and Sparkle because it wasn't "clicking" and I kept writing lame generic garbage.
So I would like to apologize right now for the Bibicee hookup -- depending on your previous choices it may have dialog and narration but some (twink and gonewobble) there'll be only the scene pictures for now. I'm going to fix it as soon as my brain starts working again.
The next release is going to be story content. I'm putting aside some supporter requests for now so I can concentrate on advancing the story. I'm hoping that working on something which is already planned and outlined I'll be able to break through this fucking writer's block.
CHANGELOG:
  • Familiar (cat) Sparkle route now extended all the way to the final bandit camp with Bibicee
  • Fixed (hopefully) bug where Sparkle gets zapped over to Gab then returns to the tavern naked and nobody mentions it
  • Sparkle can now get naked to convince Sandeep if she chooses to wake up Sandeep
  • Fixed the bad loop back to being Roopah's bondservant after filling up the bucket
  • Fixed Sparkle choosing to get bummed by the sailor and getting the incorrect scene
  • Familiar Sparkle doesn't talk through the gag before the fish side quest anymore
  • Familiar Sparkle waitress: fixed drunkards and Miss Handsy encounters text and renders
  • Familiar Sparkle on the ship: fixed many encounter text and renders (including getting the sword)
  • When skipping, Harmony can no longer be used with the Barkeep if she doesn't exist
  • When skipping, Sparkle and/or Harmony are now exclusive for the Manster hookup
  • When skipping, can no longer get the Silversun armor if Sparkle doesn't surrender her tunic
DOWNLEWDS:
PC / LINUX:

MAC:

ANDROID:

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Hi everyone, as promised here is the latest update. As always thanks for waiting so patiently, I know Davie appreciates the loyalty of his paying supporters and also the feedback from those who have waited for the free release.

Hello all. I'm not happy with this release but I can't keep delaying it or I'll have a breakdown. I got hit pretty hard with writer's block. Every word has been a struggle this month and I really wanted to smash my keyboard. I couldn't even get through the basic sexytimes talk between Bibicee and Sparkle because it wasn't "clicking" and I kept writing lame generic garbage.
So I would like to apologize right now for the Bibicee hookup -- depending on your previous choices it may have dialog and narration but some (twink and gonewobble) there'll be only the scene pictures for now. I'm going to fix it as soon as my brain starts working again.
The next release is going to be story content. I'm putting aside some supporter requests for now so I can concentrate on advancing the story. I'm hoping that working on something which is already planned and outlined I'll be able to break through this fucking writer's block.
CHANGELOG:
DOWNLEWDS:
PC / LINUX:
Mega
MAC:
Mega
ANDROID:
Mega
To Davie:

Writer's block is a sign of a quality writer actually crafting a great story, as opposed to a hack. The only writer I know of who d/n have this problem is Harlan Ellison, but he is a freak of nature.

Keep crafting at whatever pace you need to; your work is appreciated!

sebbu

May 2, 2022
Writer's block is a sign of a quality writer actually crafting a great story, as opposed to a hack. The only writer I know of who d/n have this problem is Harlan Ellison, but he is a freak of nature.
well, i can't say they write quality... but i know a lot of authors who don't have that problem OR have workaround around it, able to release several chapters per day, for years... yes i'm talking about chinese web novels, primary xianxia :)
But i know several writers who keep a buffer (that isn't always as regular, sometimes available on patreon for example) to keep regular updates on royalroad.com (and if the story is successful, it oftens ends up being removed and published on amazon kindle unlimited).

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
well, i can't say they write quality... but i know a lot of authors who don't have that problem OR have workaround around it, able to release several chapters per day, for years... yes i'm talking about chinese web novels, primary xianxia :)
But i know several writers who keep a buffer (that isn't always as regular, sometimes available on patreon for example) to keep regular updates on royalroad.com (and if the story is successful, it oftens ends up being removed and published on amazon kindle unlimited).
Assembly-line types usually just write variations on the same tired theme, forever. If they are lucky, they elevate it with something alongside the writing, such as pairing with good artists for stunning visuals.

HS is a rather involved, complex tale, so d/n seem it would be so easy to maintain all plotlines on.

A good tale, as HS is, will be alive, so tend to take its own time.

Ofc, at the far end of that sort of thing, you get GRRM. . . .

Reactions: sava75
4.30 star(s) 123 Votes