MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
Before I download this...
- How much of a sub is the MC? Or does that depend on choices? The last 20 or so mtf games I played all went like "you got boobs now, so you gotta be a slut, get on your knees and try not to pass out from too many dicks down your throat", which is not what I'm looking for.
- The "Creature Charm" ability on the main pic on the first page sounds promising. Which creatures does this entail?

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Catgirl route crashes for me when changing outfits, hardlocking the game at the end of the ship part.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
- How much of a sub is the MC? Or does that depend on choices? The last 20 or so mtf games I played all went like "you got boobs now, so you gotta be a slut, get on your knees and try not to pass out from too many dicks down your throat", which is not what I'm looking for.
- The "Creature Charm" ability on the main pic on the first page sounds promising. Which creatures does this entail?
Can't say for certain, but it seems you have quite a degree of control depending on which route you go down. Not sure I've even encountered any h scenes that weren't avoidable. So far the only think creature charm does is get you a party member at the start of the game afaik.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Depends on choices

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Can't say for certain, but it seems you have quite a degree of control depending on which route you go down. Not sure I've even encountered any h scenes that weren't avoidable. So far the only think creature charm does is get you a party member at the start of the game afaik.
Certain choices can affect how much willpower Sparkle has. Too little and decisions can be forced on you.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Just tried this, I like the green dicked dommy girl, but was disappointed how everyone treated me like shit
Is there a way to be dommed by her and not treated like shit or do I just have to avoid her route all togeather?
I guess there really isnt a point in replaying

TF Enthusiast

Jul 22, 2020
Just tried this, I like the green dicked dommy girl, but was disappointed how everyone treated me like shit
Is there a way to be dommed by her and not treated like shit or do I just have to avoid her route all togeather?
Dont let her make decisions for you, and decline free use.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
She's basically Tsundere. She is a bitch to avoid admitting her own feelings. For her real feelings, drink the bimbo potion and her concern for your wellbeing will take front and center. She will even start admitting her feelings because she will assume you will be too dumb to remember.
Avoid free use and you should be able to gain everyone else's respect except Kaden who is just a manipulative ass.

Reactions: Evizzy89 and Axel34

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Does Panki get more dommy later if you follow her romantic route? Last time I played the game her content felt very vanilla compared to Roopah's and Lel's routes.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Does Panki get more dommy later if you follow her romantic route? Last time I played the game her content felt very vanilla compared to Roopah's and Lel's routes.
The analogy between Panki and Roopah is she more like a gust of wind than Roopah who is like a sledgehammer. Roopah tends to be forceful and straightforward while Panki tends to rely on softly guiding the MC into her own lustful mechanizations.

mondayschild

Jan 26, 2018
And we know from Panki's dialogue in Underwell her opinions of:
Humans in general - she calls Vermonica "foui human!"
Sparkle (no matter what path Sparkle is on) - "she is just a shlut (sic)" (which Vermonica accepts as Panki telling the truth)
OTOH, we don't know what effect Panki's bite will have on Sparkle...

Last edited:

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
And we know from Panki's dialogue in Undrwell her opinions of:
Humans in general - she calls Vermonica "foui human!"
Sparkle (no matter what path Sparkle is on - "she is just a shlut (sic)" (which Vermonica accepts asPanki telling the truth)
OTOH, we don't know what effect Panki's bite will have on Sparkle...
Panki painted it as a mark of a relationship but I would assume it is essentially how demons claim their thralls, since demons don't seem to naturally do the whole equal partnerships thing. In what we have seen, there always tends to be a need to establish who is in charge, and who is subservient.

4.30 star(s) 123 Votes