TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Man...it is surely time to do some more playthroughs... Dev keeps adding content and fleshing out the game that was already very well written and fresh...I love it and look forward on some playthroughs soon.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
i guess if these are the looks that people like, cool...
i like her natural look as lel's friend and panki's girlfriend, with the ability to speak up for herself.

Reactions: HenWen

lamba

Jul 10, 2018
Its one thing to willingly be a slut, its another when the people who are supposed to be your friends force that route onto you and if you dont give into it then they use trickery and manipulation to force you into it.
You're not forced into the role and while it could have been broadcast a bit better, your choices have consequences. And the entire point is that sometimes things turn out in ways you don't immediately anticipate. And tendencies tend to stack. If you pick submissive options you tend to get submissive consequences.

Which.... yes. It makes perfect sense that the game named after the fetish / kink / lifestyle that applies BDSM roles to conventional player roles in an MMORPG (I will say, I am disappointed you can't be a tank slut or a DPSlut, and that there's no healdom route where you become a muscle fiend and heal your party through the power of sick gains) has story beats that end with you being the party cumslut and / or slave.

If you got a plot thread you dislike, it's not exactly the end of the world. You can always just roll back to the previous decision or load a save or start over from scratch. You can turn on the auto-skip function from options which will let you hold down a key to speed-skip text till you reach a decision.

It also helps to understand that this is a game about a world that isn't following the conventional wisdom of reality. Someone who's being abused by people might just like it because they're a submissive in the extreme. Someone who's outwardly dominant might really resent that role and only be doing it because they are, at their core, submissive. Trying to apply real world logic can absolutely backfire.

and if not, when do we get to move forward with the story?
When it happens. One of the consequences of this game having so many diverging story beats is that per dev time invested, the actual results out become more and more of a time investment. Which is why you see so many amateur devs completely swear off the idea: Every diverging point you add inherently doubles the time investment unless you contrive some kind of reason that cheaps out the decision. Deus Ex gives you virtually no ending-relevant story decisions to make until the game is about 95% done, with the ending being dictated by what is, functionally, a 'pick your ending' button, as one example.

So if you wanted the game to have one substantive route and it took 40 hours to make, by odds if you wanted a second route that actually mattered, it'd take at least another 40 hours to produce. Which is also why so many games play it safe the actual consequences- you save hours of dev time by recycling assets and content.

A consequence of this is that while Healslut does get plot updates, they tend to be less frequent because they involve much more work. Even purely in terms of art, any given scene has *at least* three art options- femboy, futanari and female. And I'm also aware of the faerie route, which I'm guessing also at least has a futanari variant. And I'm seeing a catgirl model.

All of which explains the slower pace of substantive updates and why many updates are smaller and more incremental in nature. Zwei is only one person and this project only packs home around 2000 USD a month (pre-tax, pre-cut) which isn't enough to actually live on, and it's not clear how much of that money is reinvested back into the game. As a result this is actually a side gig- Zwei admits he's working part time jobs. So if you're expecting updates and you're not even contributing to the development of the game financially....

Well, begging choosers and what not. If that's you and you know you'll never contribute financially to the game, I'd just wait patiently for the full release.

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
After rescued from Greater Demoness, immediately make your way back to Kayden with Lel.
Do you know when this pet route is supposed to stop? At the harbor? I went as a pet to that western style town where errors started appearing every time Sparkle should have been shown.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Do you know when this pet route is supposed to stop? At the harbor? I went as a pet to that western style town where errors started appearing every time Sparkle should have been shown.
Davie is working on fixing that. The problem is that changing clothes with pet form causes errors.

Last edited:
Reactions: Levian

lamba

Jul 10, 2018
After rescued from Greater Demoness, immediately make your way back to Kayden with Lel.
To be a little more specific, when you have the choice between grabbing the sword for Panki, helping Wejit's friends, or making your way back to Kayden and the others, go back to Kayden and the others. Lel will find a collar and ask you if you want to wear it. Wear the collar.

Reactions: FrostRabbit7

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
all in all, there couold have been maybe 2 or 3 routes to follow, but it seems that the dev wants to answer to everybody's preference, which could mean it could take upto 6 years to finish this story. way too long to wait for a story, kinda...

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes