mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
Hi all and thanks for your patience. Here is the latest update for your pleasure.

Healslut 0.85k Release
Hello friends,
I'm very sorry to say that the Sparkle rhymes-with-smorgy bandit camp scenes aren't in this update. I tried my best to get that done but so much time went into story progress (nearly 100 new scene renders) that I just ran out of time. I'm working on that now but it will have to come as a subsequent update.
For this update, it's about 25-30 minutes of Kayden's backstory. There will be some mysteries demystified and some revelations revealed. Obviously Kayden isn't very popular and I have doubts that knowing his past will change many minds but the whole mess is a critical part of the story.
Please note that this update contains a fair amount of violence, death, and other potentially offensive/upsetting content. It's nothing particularly new to this game, but it is a rather concentrated amount.
CHANGELOG:
  • Kayden backstory mindfuck (have to leave Lel at the bandit camp to access at this time)
  • Dozens of lines cut/combined to reduce clicky-click and dialog drag
  • Restructured the Roopah intrusion (night1/night2 talk) to fix a big piece of missing content
  • Sparkle can now spend night two in the common room to avoid hooking up with group members
  • Created missing rags-irked sprites that caused errors in Kayden wakeup talk on the boat
  • Added more backgrounds to the ship scenes for variety
DOWNLEWDS:
PC:
Mega
MAC:
Mega
ANDROID:
Mega
OP hasn't been updated with these links, right?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I just post the updates here in the discussion thread once they become public to help Davie out, poor thing can be forgetful sometimes :LOL:
Do you not report your posts as updates to get the attention of the uploaders?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Game still sound like what my guild leader shouted at me when I first started playing healer in Final Fantasy 14.

"Oi, heal slut"....

Reactions: KiraJames

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
this game had pretty good idea, start of it was decent and then they forgot what makes it good. Rest of the game is complete boring shit.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
Nope, more than happy to though. Can you DM me the best way
On the bottom left of your post, click on "Report". Among the usual options like Spam, harassment etc is also Game Update

I reported you :p
The report was rejected because the thread had already been updated.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
On the bottom left of your post, click on "Report". Among the usual options like Spam, harassment etc is also Game Update

I reported you :p
The report was rejected because the thread had already been updated.
Presumably because Becca did that after I DMd instructions, per their request

Reactions: BeccaBoo

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hope yo didnt heal him for being an asshole
I don't if someone acts like an asshole seriously but i've known him for years and it was just banter. He was also the guild leader of our old SWTOR guild. I was a healer then too.

No wonder I have nightmares about green health bars.

• Haha
Reactions: ArhraCole

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Played the game a few versions ago and there was pretty much just a few sex scenes with the orc girl but not with the other characters. Anything changed since then or its still not really worth to play it?

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Played the game a few versions ago and there was pretty much just a few sex scenes with the orc girl but not with the other characters. Anything changed since then or its still not really worth to play it?
There is at least one orgy, a tentacle intrusion, various hookups if you aim towards anyone other than the orc girl, getting passed about as as public property, trading full access to yourself for info with a rather large bartender, a very early-on bit of flat-out light prostitution, etc, etc. You missed a bit.

mizuno_j

Feb 15, 2020
shame about now having to jerk off swollwang; if going for lesbian-only and wanting to help out/befriend Lel that's kinda mandatory now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Healslut-0.85k
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

4.30 star(s) 123 Votes