WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
One of life's unsolved mysteries....

What's that, you ask? I'll explain: seeing a game updated that's on my playlist, downloading said game, punching the .exe file, finding that the game's story has not progressed one iota, THEN looking at the changelog. I keep doing it over and over. Why?

And while I'm here I'll (for the X x 10^3 time) again encourage anyone contemplating making a game such as this to sit down and write the complete story beginning to end THEN start coding and rendering. Structure the project as a production team does for a movie, documentary, TV show, A list game. Starting a game without structure equals a recipe for discontent (from both production and consumer perspectives).

daviezwei

Oct 21, 2017
Hey daviezwei, have you added much content for twink / trap Sparkle with other guys? There wasn't much last time I played, though admittedly I think I miss a lot of content by not going free use. I actually like your writing enough to play without any smut content but there is a lot of stuff to replay every time there is a new update when there isn't much content you are interested in, you know?

I would actually like to see more Simon / Simone content, too, maybe with Jane's dad or the people from the restaurants, but ultimately I hope you just do what you want to do so you don't get burn out or anything
The lack of a strong and accessible male love/sex interest was intentional but I've come to realize that it was a huge misstep. I've got a lot of notes on how to "patch" that up so that Sparkle (any body or variation) will have more opportunities for a traditional dick-down by a dudebro.

The IRL stuff is due for some expansion as well. Right now Sparkle can get with Jane but it will be possible to get with James (Jane's father) in a future update as well (including the early endings).

About Roopah and Sparkle boat scene, previously Futa Sparkle was able to overpower Roopah and dominate her. Has that option been removed? Cannot seem to trigger it anymore.
There is a later scene where Futa Sparkle can overwhelm Roopah (when she attempts to wrestle Sparkle to give her a forceful BJ) but (currently) for the boat scene the only option is to submit to the buttstuff.

My request for excellent femalle protagonist games like this has always been and always will be for their to be more submissiveness and masochistic options / routes to be added. What can I say, I'm twisted like that.

P.S. oh, and more submissive oral sex, no story ever has enough of that. For it to take a rougher abusive turn makes it even better.
Noted.

For the previous version it's true. Since my previous post I was able to trigger the route the same way that you referenced for version v0.85g.

However it seems this option is no longer available for version 0.85k. Was this mentioned by the author in their updates or is it a bug?
Definitely a bug! I'll get this fixed and maybe add a little more of the "Roopahness" we all know and love along the way, because why not.

One of life's unsolved mysteries....

What's that, you ask? I'll explain: seeing a game updated that's on my playlist, downloading said game, punching the .exe file, finding that the game's story has not progressed one iota, THEN looking at the changelog. I keep doing it over and over. Why?

And while I'm here I'll (for the X x 10^3 time) again encourage anyone contemplating making a game such as this to sit down and write the complete story beginning to end THEN start coding and rendering. Structure the project as a production team does for a movie, documentary, TV show, A list game. Starting a game without structure equals a recipe for discontent (from both production and consumer perspectives).
The Kayden backstory is arguably the most important reveal in the entire game, so I'm not sure why you feel like the story hasn't progressed any at all. Between the scene composition, rendering, music/sound editing, and coding I feel like a whole lot of time and effort went into this update.

The story is completely written from start to end but I will admit I have taken quite a few detours and requests along the way. And at any rate, there really aren't many updates left before the conclusion.

I do really appreciate that it seems you have enjoyed the game and are looking forward to more content :)

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
As always, I'm open to your interests and suggestions.

• "What if instead of stopping there, this other thing happened..."
  • "It would be even hotter if..."
  • "I feel like so-and-so would do something here..."
  • "Wouldn't it be more interesting if..."

If anything like the above has popped into your head while playing, please let me know. Also bugs, of course. There's always bugs.

Thanks everyone!
Hmm.

Personally, I say finish out main structure first before tackling fan suggestions, as "scope creep" kills far too many works. GRRM was only going to release a trilogy until fans actually ASKED hin to expand certain things, and look where THAT got us.

That said, maybe after the main lines are done, maybe there is one bit..

When you get saved by Lel in certain plot branches, before you get the choice of getting the sword, going to the underground kingdom, straight back to K, etc, you pass empty demonic beast kennels of some sort (dont have the game fired up right now, so don't remember all the details) ... But nada happens there with them.

That... Seems like a VERY missed opportunity, if ya get what I mean..

I mean, maybe a short quest to avoid devil doggy "danger"... That you might or might not actually want her to succeeed fully at. Or which at least partly 'gets' you, even if you succeed. Or something like that.

But only once you get yer intended story done. Nvr mind my suggestion til then, if ever. Your work is great as is!

shioxu

Aug 2, 2019
... you pass empty demonic beast kennels of some sort (dont have the game fired up right now, so don't remember all the details) ... But nada happens there with them.
Actually only happens if you choose to go back to the group, and that's where you get the pet path start now.

Reactions: Ummmh

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
" I'll get this fixed and maybe add a little more of the "Roopahness" we all know and love along the way, because why not. "

Not everyone loves Roopah. Patiently waiting for a path where that thing is no more.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi all, here is the latest update from Davie....

Hello friends,

First of all, the next big update is coming. The bad news is that it won't be ready until mid or late October due to both the amount of work left to do and life stuff. I don't want to drop a bunch of excuses here (except for one: I suck at animation) and you don't want to hear them anyway. I'm steadfast dedicated to Healslut and motivated to complete the story, so no worries there please -- I just need more time to get my shit together. And of course I completely understand if you want to pause or cancel your membership. No hard feelings -- your support is a privilege and an honor. I welcome it, of course, but never would I take it for granted.

In other news, now that the main story is drawing to a close, I will soon be entertaining suggestions and requests again. There's a tonne of potential for more steamy content on many different routes and for the multitude of various characters. Rest assured that "the end" of the story isn't the end of the game and that I will be stuffing as much slut into Healslut as I can as long as there is interest.

Thank you for your support. I appreciate you!

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I wonder how this game will end.

Ngl, Im saddened, I hoped we would have a bigger run with the character because I found it quite interesting, and of course it has my fetish (futa protag transformaiton) but I understand why it also must happen. There as simply too many choices to account for with each update, which drags development time a lot and the only thing that would have (maybe) saved it was going sandbox mode.

Anyway, if davie makes another game, I will be keeping my eye on it.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
how tthe hell lel-panky works?? i've benn with both but on the boat there is no 3 some option..any tip?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Dunno if there are other ways, but i only slept with panky in the inn, talked with lel and did the mushroom quest. Then i did/refuse everything to avoid becoming a party-slave, means free will and no free use. After officially becoming pankys bitten girlfriend, rescuing lel, letting her fight, helping her and following her plan of getting the sword for panky she became my girlfriend as well. After hunting down the escaped bandit together we were an official trouple. On the ship we included my "rl" neighbor as well. I guess you need to be at least in one relaionship to include others, or you need both in a relationship for threesomes, the first guess is just a theory, the second works for sure. I only played the poly lesbian route, mostly because i am poly lesbian myself, but the guys in this game are almost worse then most real guys and i prefer nice partners with brains ^^

chichong

May 7, 2020
daviezwei I played this game some time ago (at that time the content ended with the ship party and introduction of female neighbor in game). But I specifically remember that Sparkle had a different face / figure. Less slutty / vulgar and more similar with the image class from the 1st thread page. Have you changed the graphics or I'm imagining things?

Thx.

Gthat1118

Apr 24, 2021
From what I recall, there is a potion that you are given the option to drink that changes the main character's appearance.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
daviezwei I played this game some time ago (at that time the content ended with the ship party and introduction of female neighbor in game). But I specifically remember that Sparkle had a different face / figure. Less slutty / vulgar and more similar with the image class from the 1st thread page. Have you changed the graphics or I'm imagining things?

Thx.
Models and backgrounds have been updated on multiple occasions throughout development.

chichong

May 7, 2020
Models and backgrounds have been updated on multiple occasions throughout development.
Thank you for the answer. Do you know if there's any way to get back to previous models?
In all honesty, if the MC would have looked this way back then - for certain I wouldn't have played the game.

• Angry
Reactions: redghost14

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi all....latest Patreon update below.

The next release will drop on October 20th! The criminal camp smorgy will be done, Sparkle will now have the chance to actually distract the bandit in underwell, and in addition she may make an unexpected visit to the Netherrealm in order to satisfy a debt to a fellow Human. There are also a tonne of bugfixes and a lot of little bits of new content I've thrown in here-and-there as well. Hopefully it will have something for everyone!

Thank you for supporting development and honestly for being one of the best communities I've ever been a part of online. You guys and gals are amazing. I wish I could give each of you the Sparkle experience you're after... and I won't stop trying. I appreciate you!

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Thank you for the answer. Do you know if there's any way to get back to previous models?
In all honesty, if the MC would have looked this way back then - for certain I wouldn't have played the game.
I am not aware of any way other than playing previous versions. The reason for making her more slutty looking is obvious. The game itself is called HealSLUT. Lol.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi everyone, it's that time again. Healslut 0.85n has been released for Patreons and I have set out the changelog below.
As always please support Davie if you can even if it's likes and reviews and I will share the new release in 2 weeks.

Healslut 0.85n Release

IMPORTANT NOTES:
  • The bandit camp smorgy will be fixed soon in a miniupdate - I'm working on it right now!
  • The sexytimes with Fwawr needs a more work (particularly for Futa Sparkle) and it will be in the miniupdate too
CHANGELOG:
  • An agreeable/eager Sparkle/Sushi will now put in a little work to 'distract' the bandit in Underwell
  • A possible encounter with fellow Human Fwawr in a steamy realm (requires Fwawr's Undies outfit & teleporting the Pixie Powder for the fish-get quest)
  • Placeholder scenes for the bandit camp smorgy are in and should probably just be ignored (sorry)
  • Roopah will now appropriately force free use if she is making Sparkle's decisions and they are not in a relationship
  • The missing sprite for Sparkle being annoyed while in Pez's dress has been added
  • Images for baby transfer between Pez and Sparkle or Pez and Gaggie Spitz have been fixed
  • Gaggie and Hamhead no longer mention the investigation if Sparkle isn't investigating
  • Fairy Sparkle refers to herself as a Fairy and Nymph Sparkle refers to herself as a Nymph now
  • Sparkle now references not being a slime anymore instead of missing her gear when returning to the game after "death"
  • Sparkle mentioning "never having a roommate/sleeping with anyone" doesn't repeat itself anymore
  • Lel no longer appears in the customs office if Sparkle is there with someone else
  • Simon/Simone now talks about being in the common room instead of Kayden's room if that's the case
  • Nymph Grit / Fairy Dust / Pixie Powder is now all mentioned correctly
  • Roopah will no longer mention her pubes if Sparkle hasn't seen them
  • The Greater Demoness now refers to Sparkle correctly if she is a pink Slimegirl
  • Wejit no longer shows up in two random places if Ooyum is Sparkle's companion
  • Sleeping in the common room no longer causes Sparkle to wake up in Kayden's room in odd instances
  • A tonne of typos and text inconsistencies corrected thanks to a very very helpful TFGames site member

4.30 star(s) 123 Votes