BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi everyone, as promised:)

IMPORTANT NOTES:
  • The bandit camp smorgy will be fixed soon in a miniupdate - I'm working on it right now!
  • The sexytimes with Fwawr needs a more work (particularly for Futa Sparkle) and it will be in the miniupdate too
CHANGELOG:
  • An agreeable/eager Sparkle/Sushi will now put in a little work to 'distract' the bandit in Underwell
  • A possible encounter with fellow Human Fwawr in a steamy realm (requires Fwawr's Undies outfit & teleporting the Pixie Powder for the fish-get quest)
  • Placeholder scenes for the bandit camp smorgy are in and should probably just be ignored (sorry)
  • Roopah will now appropriately force free use if she is making Sparkle's decisions and they are not in a relationship
  • The missing sprite for Sparkle being annoyed while in Pez's dress has been added
  • Images for baby transfer between Pez and Sparkle or Pez and Gaggie Spitz have been fixed
  • Gaggie and Hamhead no longer mention the investigation if Sparkle isn't investigating
  • Fairy Sparkle refers to herself as a Fairy and Nymph Sparkle refers to herself as a Nymph now
  • Sparkle now references not being a slime anymore instead of missing her gear when returning to the game after "death"
  • Sparkle mentioning "never having a roommate/sleeping with anyone" doesn't repeat itself anymore
  • Lel no longer appears in the customs office if Sparkle is there with someone else
  • Simon/Simone now talks about being in the common room instead of Kayden's room if that's the case
  • Nymph Grit / Fairy Dust / Pixie Powder is now all mentioned correctly
  • Roopah will no longer mention her pubes if Sparkle hasn't seen them
  • The Greater Demoness now refers to Sparkle correctly if she is a pink Slimegirl
  • Wejit no longer shows up in two random places if Ooyum is Sparkle's companion
  • Sleeping in the common room no longer causes Sparkle to wake up in Kayden's room in odd instances
  • A tonne of typos and text inconsistencies corrected thanks to a very very helpful TFGames site member
DOWNLEWDS:
PC:

MAC:

ANDROID:

Dec 14, 2019
"A possible encounter with fellow Human Fwawr in a steamy realm (requires Fwawr's Undies outfit & teleporting the Pixie Powder for the fish-get quest)"

Wait, when can you get Fwawr's undies as an outfit? And where's the teleport option for the pixie powder? I thought there was just vouching as a fairy or smuggling it?

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
I hope not cause that a lot of content to redo, I'm upset there hasn't been any new content and I don't remember how to get the paths that I already have now
So long as you have your previous saves then no, I think they have been compatible throughout most of the releases. There is also an option to "fast forward" by answering set questions at the beginning of a new game.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Is genderbending optional? Like can you choose for it to be a woman playing a woman or do you have to be a dude playing a girl??

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Is genderbending optional? Like can you choose for it to be a woman playing a woman or do you have to be a dude playing a girl??
You can choose the gender of the player at the start, then you can choose the Sparkle's gender (femboy, futa or woman) and then the player will be transformed to that choice too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nerro

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Is futa and gay stuff optional and who is Roopah that everyone is talking about xD

I looked at the promo pics and see a goblin futa. Is this a one and done thing or is futa a recurring theme in the game?

Now that this game is in its final stretches and got my attention I wanted to clarify these tags if I would even have fun with it.

Jul 19, 2020
Roopah is short but she's a (half)orc not a goblin! :p

Theres a fair few futa characters and some gay/bi guys that show up in the story, and the protagonist can also be one of them, so I'd definitely say they're recurring themes. Gay and futa are otherwise pretty optional, depending on your choices you don't have to boink any of the boys or futas.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Healslut-0.85n
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: DrHid

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Healslut to v0.85n.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

4.30 star(s) 123 Votes