Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I think the progression in the relationship with Roopah is a little bit too fast
Well it's only the beginning ^^
And well I think the relation is pretty chaotic but it's perfect because Roopah is pretty chaotic (unstable, lunatic, maybe unsecure or a lack of confidence in her feelings). I'm really curious to see the next steps in this relation with her because I love it :)

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I'm not gonna ask for a link because it hasn't been long enough IMO, but can anyone post changelog for the latest patreon version? I'm curious.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
I'm not gonna ask for a link because it hasn't been long enough IMO, but can anyone post changelog for the latest patreon version? I'm curious.
The latest Patreon version is just a little quest for Sparkle, I think there is also a second night with Kayden but I haven't played that route yet. Davie has said that there will be one more update just before Christmas with some "sexy times coming" :)

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah fishy side quest with content for Pixie Form and Suppressed Will abilities.

Kayden has an extended night with with him, however you'll have to use an old save (or start over) since if you are up to date you have already passed the 2nd night choice on who to be with.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
The latest Patreon version is just a little quest for Sparkle, I think there is also a second night with Kayden but I haven't played that route yet. Davie has said that there will be one more update just before Christmas with some "sexy times coming" :)
I like the sound of that. So, that's latest by Tuesday then, so long as Davie sticks to his schedule.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
The small release of free use Sparkle was wonderful although I am even more excited for the training/bondage parts of that. Absolutely fantastic game, and so well written.
Yup. That it is. A fantastic, well-written game. Definitely climbing up my "favorites" ladder.

Reactions: BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Yup. That it is. A fantastic, well-written game. Definitely climbing up my "favorites" ladder.
The next update is going to be bigger with more content on other paths. i have played the "get Leigh pissed at you" route as i am wondering what Davie has planned. Honestly though the "free use lootpuppy" is my favourite and there are so many things Davie can do and after playing No Money Down Blues i am sure it won't be lootpuppy friendly :love::love:

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
The next update is going to be bigger with more content on other paths. i have played the "get Leigh pissed at you" route as i am wondering what Davie has planned. Honestly though the "free use lootpuppy" is my favourite and there are so many things Davie can do and after playing No Money Down Blues i am sure it won't be lootpuppy friendly :love::love:
This is a pic from June so I am sure Davie won't mind me sharing. It's not in the game but there may well be some variation of it in the future
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
My ideal path? A Sparkle who's the lowest in the group, who's bossed around by everyone in the group (including Lel), who's freely used by everyone in the group, who's readily offered to people/creatures outside the group for favors. Especially at the initiation of Roopah, who Sparkle has permitted to make decisions for her. And from what I've seen so far, I'm sure Davie will develop that path further. I eagerly anticipate the coming update. Particularly now that you mention it "being bigger with more content." Love that training photo, by the way.

Feb 17, 2018
My ideal path? A Sparkle who's the lowest in the group, who's bossed around by everyone in the group (including Lel), who's freely used by everyone in the group, who's readily offered to people/creatures outside the group for favors. Especially at the initiation of Roopah, who Sparkle has permitted to make decisions for her. And from what I've seen so far, I'm sure Davie will develop that path further. I eagerly anticipate the coming update. Particularly now that you mention it "being bigger with more content." Love that training photo, by the way.
2nded and 3rded (maybe even 4th-ed!) Can't wait to see Lel bossing around a Sparkle the lootpuppy!

Enviouss

Apr 7, 2018
This sounds like a great idea.

Reactions: Lycan73

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
I don't really dig 3D, but the dialogues are... interesting.
But then the MC asked a girl "Why are you gay?" and I lost my shit laughing.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes