GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Sparkle's new comment about the reasons why people like her gave me a good laugh!

I have to say, in my review where I talk about how "choices only affect relationships and blowjobs" (paraphrasing) I was really off the mark. The main plot is unidirectional but choices offer a surprising amount of varied results. I mean, becoming a loot puppy, recruiting and kicking off group members, choosing abilities for Sparkle, the stuff with Wendy and Wejit... it's all very substantial. Not to mention how even the small choices with immediate consequences are made more interesting by this dev's writing talent.

Reactions: IvoryOwl and HenWen

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Hey! Thanks a bunch! Saving Lel did, indeed, turn out to be the best option. I just ended re-playing the game from start and making a whole different set of choices. Sparkle is the sole loot slut now, just like she was with my previous choices. However, the "saving Lel" path presented one big advantage - Lel has been appointed Sparkle's manager. She's, in fact, already started bossing Sparkle around. This is exactly what I wanted; a whole lot better than what I'd opted for before. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Now, the game's getting really exciting!
Also depending on relationship status and perk there's a scene where she hits Sparkle.

Reactions: Lycan73

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
How do I get it? I'm going to have to play again, it would seem.
Pick the skill that heals the group when Sparkle gets hurt, do enough things to get closer to Lel (sit with her in the first day, ask about her well being when you can, don't gag her, do the mushroom quest, stay with her when the succubus attacks, etc).

Reactions: Lycan73

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Also depending on relationship status and perk there's a scene where she hits Sparkle.
When you said Lel hit Sparkle, I thought it was to, like, keep Sparkle in check or something. However, this was more to test out Sparkle's abilities. Nevertheless, I've made two saves, one with Lel hitting Sparkle, the other where Lel doesn't, but is still Sparkle's manager. I'll follow both paths in the coming update, see whether there's a different outcome in each, to what extent that difference is.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I loaded up a save from last version got an image error so I rolled back and got a new scene of Roopah calling Sparkle a cunt and breaking up with her lol wth happened:oops:

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I loaded up a save from last version got an image error so I rolled back and got a new scene of Roopah calling Sparkle a cunt and breaking up with her lol wth happened
U have to start a new game in last version.
Roopah calling Sparkle a cunt and breaking up with her
It's from route where u try to be in relationship with Roopah :)

Last edited:
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
daviezwei weird.. cause i slept only with Roopah and she still doesnt want to be in relationship. Or we talk about two different scenes?

YumiKoga

Jul 19, 2017
I honestly feel kind of let down by the direction Roo is going because I honestly really loved and adored the thought of being Roo's girlfriend but after how she turned out I guess she can still serve as masturbation material but that leaves only lel, panki or wejit as potential partners.. Sort of disappointing but I guess it's to be expected. She seemed like she was surprised by Sparkle liking her, though. Like Sparkle saying she likes her fangs and all, seemed like she didn't expect it and wasn't sure how to feel about it so I was hoping for Roo to slowly show a side of her that was feeling awkward or bad for being an orc and looked down on by people and slowly opening up a vulnerable side when Sparkle admitted to liking her for who she seemed to be. Seems it took the complete opposite route of that lol Still great game, though

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I honestly feel kind of let down by the direction Roo is going because I honestly really loved and adored the thought of being Roo's girlfriend but after how she turned out I guess she can still serve as masturbation material but that leaves only lel, panki or wejit as potential partners.. Sort of disappointing but I guess it's to be expected. She seemed like she was surprised by Sparkle liking her, though. Like Sparkle saying she likes her fangs and all, seemed like she didn't expect it and wasn't sure how to feel about it so I was hoping for Roo to slowly show a side of her that was feeling awkward or bad for being an orc and looked down on by people and slowly opening up a vulnerable side when Sparkle admitted to liking her for who she seemed to be. Seems it took the complete opposite route of that lol Still great game, though
I wouldn't give up on Roopah yet, all the little things about her that you mentioned are still there, but I'm guessing getting her to open up really won't be easy or straightforward.

The crux of the problem is that she doesn't seem to have a sliver of respect for Sparkle, so for now, the people who want romance with her are gonna have to choose between either submitting themselves to an uneven and abusive relationship in the hopes of eventually being able to reach her softer side, or standing up to her and putting anything sexual on hold until she starts treating Sparkle as more than just an easy set of holes.

Reactions: flachelence

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
I felt the same way at first, especially after commenting on how I liked her so much more after the girlfriend development. But after I thought about it for a while, I don't think that Roopah's story ends there. I mean everyone hated Kayden for so long, but after learning more about him sure people didn't completely turn around on him but understood where he was coming from. So knowing how the dev has handled the writing so far I'm pretty confident that getting Roo to open up and dig deeper into her commitment issues and superiority complex is probably going to be one of the more rewarding character arcs.

Reactions: Secureb

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
I felt the same way at first, especially after commenting on how I liked her so much more after the girlfriend development. But after I thought about it for a while, I don't think that Roopah's story ends there. I mean everyone hated Kayden for so long, but after learning more about him sure people didn't completely turn around on him but understood where he was coming from. So knowing how the dev has handled the writing so far I'm pretty confident that getting Roo to open up and dig deeper into her commitment issues and superiority complex is probably going to be one of the more rewarding character arcs.
I definitely agree with this assessment. I think the dev has earned the confidence. I'm pretty sure all of the character arcs will yield something interesting and rewarding.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes