Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just started playing this - glad I came in after the introduction of Simone. I love the amount of choice we have in this game, even if it does mean updates come out slower.

Any chance Sparkle can become a proper futa in the future (with the vag)?

Can't decide who I like best at the moment, but at the moment I like Panki/Lel/Harmony, with a little Roopah on the side.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Wow, being ditched by Roopah was unexpected ^^'
I tried many combination (like sell Lel, Kill Harmony, abandon Wejit) but no change... I hope the "romance" is not dead and the dev will give us some content for the MC and Roopah (it could be "cute" or less harsh).

Well after this I tried many combination with the other characters, and I have a question : Is it actually possible to complete the galery ? (for now I have 8 scenes and I'm not sure if I can have more).

However this is a great game and I hope it will go for a long time because it's amazing :)

Edit : In fact there is only 8 scenes in the galery for now ^^ I just found it.

Last edited:

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Just want to see roopah share or use healslut as her bargaining tool. Ie give me a semi swinging-cuckqueen(?) route.
I want to see the "fair use" in action when Sparkle doesn't want to do something.

"oh you don't like me dumping you? Why should I be your girlfriend when I can fuck your mouth anytime I want, get over here loot slut!"

/drool

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
He put a version to testers a few days ago. He realized right before release though that it might end up somewhat content light. He's going to do a few days of fleshing out to see if he can't make the update more satisfying.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
View attachment 299446

Overview:
Upon taking up the opportunity to join the brand-spanking-new expansion to the super-popular MMORPG Powerful Order Online as a beta-tester, you find yourself locked into the very odd (and apparently exclusive?) class of Healslut. Just how will you handle the power... and consequences?​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-06
Release Date: 2019-12-06
Developer: Davie Zwei F95zone - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - -
Android (Newer devices): - -

Android (Older devices): - -
Android (Simulator/Chromebook): - -

Extras: FAN SIG
Thanks to christoprd for fan signatures

View attachment 341837 View attachment 341838 View attachment 341839 View attachment 299445 View attachment 305774 View attachment 305775 View attachment 414707 View attachment 414708 View attachment 414709
Oi. You should add the walkthrough to the page.

Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
Good game, only thing I'd comment on is it's really ambitious, just from Roompa alone you can submit and try to be her girlfriend, just submit and be her slut, submit but not sleep with her, or if you're a futa be in an "open" relationship. Plus all the other characters and stuff not in the game yet that's a lot, which is great if it works out but it doesn't always so I wish them luck.
PS Love the Roompa and Panki stuff especially and looking forward to Harmony stuff, not a fan of the males though.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Samurai Sam

Aug 23, 2017
Is there gay M/M content in this game? Or is this just a M2F forced sissification theme?

The story is very interesting, and I like the funny bits in the writing!

I'm curious, what was the "Toenail Moons" based on? Is that a real Studio Ghibli film?

Last edited:

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
Is there gay M/M content in this game? Or is this just a M2F forced sissification theme?
I think most if not all of the gay content is male on trap. The mc can become a trap and while I don't think there are any scenes yet I think in the future Champ and Kayden will still be sexable as a trap. But there is no longer an option to become a big manly man.

Samurai Sam

Aug 23, 2017
I think most if not all of the gay content is male on trap. The mc can become a trap and while I don't think there are any scenes yet I think in the future Champ and Kayden will still be sexable as a trap. But there is no longer an option to become a big manly man.
There are too many games already with traps and M2F transformations... It would have been great to have the option to become a big manly man. The gay bara market is grossly underserved. :(

Gamerboyfan99

Jul 2, 2017
There are too many games already with traps and M2F transformations... It would have been great to have the option to become a big manly man. The gay bara market is grossly underserved. :(
I have no idea what you are talking about, if its not furry gay games then its all bara gay games. theres almost no inbetween. Either you get furry action or over muscled gross old fat guys.

Reactions: lenkun and YukiSlut
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes