myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Higurashika

Extracted game again and loaded patch but patch only fixes chumps sex event but Twigs is still messed up and only her wrestle pictures show for everything and her sex ones are only found in the gallery folder but not the event folder. Both the twig sex pictures and the twig wrestle pictures are all named the same the only difference between them is the file type. The ones in the gallery are .JPG while the ones in the event folder are .PNG. In the script file it only looks for twig-wrestle1 2 3 4 or 5 instead it should be looking for twig-wrestle1.jpg for the sex ones and twig-wrestle1.PNG for the wrestle ones or better yet just rename the sex ones and place them into the event folder.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
I love this Game and props to the Dev but the Updates are really small :(
I'm a Patreon subscriber and there's more to it.

1. The frequency of updates is pretty fast, multiple times a month is pretty rare for a game of this quality so each update is going to be a bit smaller.

2. There are A LOT of different paths and different render options. Depending on your choices (such as if Harmony exists, if you let Lel take a more active role, if you decide to spend time with certain people or not, if you let Roopah make your decisions) some of the updates won't really have much new content at all because of it.

3. Because this is a VN the content is only words and the art. There is no grinding like in other adult games.

That said, I can't get enough of this game so I hope he meets his final patreon goal and just works on this full time!

daviezwei

Oct 21, 2017
I'm big on romance and I kinda want Panki to myself.
She's my adorable lispy half demon.
Lel can wait for secondary playthroughs.
Although I would not mind a threesome with her and Twig.
Panki+Lel as an actual 'romance' path will be available. Twig is kind of an aside. Nobody seems to mind if you mess around with her since she's just so fun!

I'd love to have Sparkle living the rank of Loot Slut, even lower than Lel. And for Roopah (or whoever's in charge of making decisions for Sparkle; I'm getting so confused with these names) to put her into compromising situations. And please give poor little Wejit some action with Sparkle. For all the loyalty he's shown, he deserves a bit of Sparkle.
Yes and yes.

I thought the big titty she goblin was gonna hook up with him but all she want is to be spanked lol Seems like he shows no interest in her.
Everything will work out when Roopah becomes a father to twin half orcs. wink wink
Twins!? Well... she does have some mean baby-batter...

Does anyone know when they will update it I love this! I hope the devs keep going with it the story is amazing and I can't help but love that orc!
Thank you! I'm working on it :)

You can try out his other game Fanucci's Amazing Pizza it's short but fun.
Thanks for saying so!

I have to say, that I really like the lootslut route.
Yuss. It's so nice in the unnicest way possible.

Is there a way to have a thing going with both Panky and Roopah at the same time? Ijust love them so mucho but cant find a way to be with both on the same run
Yes!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Me too! I really hope Lel picks up the additional combat skills, and is "promoted" to a regular group member after proving her worth, leaving Sparkle as a Healslut/Lootslut at the bottom of the hierarchy. Where she belongs.
Well where else could a healslut/lootslut expect to be but the bottom?

Are the renders better quality now? I downloaded this months ago and the renders were a bit grainy. Don't know why you need to compress such a small game?
Could you message me about this issue? I'd like to get it fixed but I have a rather limited PC right now and run some of these overnight.

daviezwei
Clicking on Gaydens room when it's crossed off tells you coming soon and then takes you to sorry end of beta 0.4a. That should be changed as you are not at the end of the content so it shouldn't end your game just by clicking on it and should instead let you pick something else.
All of twigs event pictures when you go visit her at the inn are messed up there's a shit ton of scenes that are black and then it switches to her other pictures and her sex scene pictures are missing or listed wrong in the script file. Looking in the folder the pictures are in the gallery but not in the event folder. After making copies of the files from the gallery and placing them into the event folder the scene still plays out incorrectly as now it plays with the sex scenes wrestle pictures instead of the wrestle pictures and then the sex pictures. Maybe you might want to think about naming the sex pictures twig-sex1 2 3 4 and five instead of naming them the same as the wrestle ones.
Staying with Kayden *should* be available in the next update. I'm working on it. And I've fixed the night with Twig issues now (thank you!) so that will be all good in the next update.

Anybody play league of legends? Need a healslut.
I used to but I beat it and it wasn't a challenge anymore (except for rubbish teammates). Support Lux FTW.

I love this Game and props to the Dev but the Updates are really small :(
Thank you very much! Sorry the updates seem small, I'm honestly working on it as much as I can.

I'm a Patreon subscriber and there's more to it.
1. The frequency of updates is pretty fast, multiple times a month is pretty rare for a game of this quality so each update is going to be a bit smaller.
2. There are A LOT of different paths and different render options. Depending on your choices (such as if Harmony exists, if you let Lel take a more active role, if you decide to spend time with certain people or not, if you let Roopah make your decisions) some of the updates won't really have much new content at all because of it.
3. Because this is a VN the content is only words and the art. There is no grinding like in other adult games.
That said, I can't get enough of this game so I hope he meets his final patreon goal and just works on this full time!
Much appreciated Ninjaman! I'm super grateful for your support and understanding :)

well darn..wanted Shparkle to boink the mindreader..dirty or not :p
Oh?! Hmm. Yes... I think I should have made that an option! I'm going to put this in the queue. It just makes sense that a slut should be able to slut her way to solving a mystery!

Really need a walkthrough for this game :s
Yes, I've had several requests. Working on it!

Lol, i think my new fetish is orc futa
Mmm-hmm it's the new green hotness!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Panki+Lel as an actual 'romance' path will be available.
That's awesome. I'll still keep my Panki solo for my main, she's too adorable and must have all the attention for that run. Deff gonna do a Panki + Lel run though, that would be fantastic.

Althrough I have found myself swaying towards Harmony too, she might need some attention.

Roopah needs a run just for giggles though. Not a romantic bone in her body but she does make me laugh.

• Angry
Reactions: Bootstraps

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Really need a walkthrough for this game :s
I recently asked and Davie confirmed that was on his list of things to do:-

I really do need to make a game guide! I'm will put that on the short list for the next update.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
How can I fix this, I only get it for this game in every version

After loading the script.
KeyError: "There is no item named 'screenshot.png' in the archive"

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\main.py", line 463, in main
renpy.loadsave.init()
File "D:\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\loadsave.py", line 937, in init
get_cache(i).preload()
File "D:\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\loadsave.py", line 886, in preload
self.get_screenshot()
File "D:\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\loadsave.py", line 875, in get_screenshot
rv = self.screenshot = location.screenshot(self.slotname)
File "D:\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\savelocation.py", line 461, in screenshot
return l.screenshot(slotname)
File "D:\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\savelocation.py", line 241, in screenshot
zf.getinfo('screenshot.png')
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/zipfile.py", line 909, in getinfo
KeyError: "There is no item named 'screenshot.png' in the archive"
Did you restart the game? Delete all old saves too. Old saves will not work on this update

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Quick question, saw the Futa/Trans Protagonist tag, does the MC ever turn futa or no?
Yes, part of the way through the game the mc is offered different options. I can't remember them exactly but there is definitely male, female or trap.

4.30 star(s) 123 Votes