myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Avaron1974

I haven't tried it so not sure if it would do anything or not but you could try not asking what about Lel getting her the blanket and extra food and that should keep her stats down and she might not jump your bones in the dungeon when you go to get her back or you can let her die in the dungeon or not go back for her and you can have biter all to yourself unless Lel comes back to haunt your ass for letting her die.

daviezwei

Nope and I probably never will like him.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
I'd love to have Sparkle living the rank of Loot Slut, even lower than Lel. And for Roopah (or whoever's in charge of making decisions for Sparkle; I'm getting so confused with these names) to put her into compromising situations. And please give poor little Wejit some action with Sparkle. For all the loyalty he's shown, he deserves a bit of Sparkle.

Last edited:

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
I'd love to have Sparkle living the rank of Loot Slut, even lower than Lel. And for Roopah (or whoever's in charge of making decisions for Sparkle; I'm getting so confused with these names) to put her into compromising situations. And please give poor little Wejit some action with Sparkle. For all the loyalty he's shown, he deserves a bit of Sparkle.
There is some happy time for Wejit with Sparkle, go see him when you are in the inn with the options of who to go see in the evening. I can't remember the exact dialogue as I have deleted my game and all saves in preparation for the new update :)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I thought the big titty she goblin was gonna hook up with him but all she want is to be spanked lol Seems like he shows no interest in her.
Very true

Why not both?

Thank you, I will!

Thank you! And yes I'm aware the pace can be a little jumpy but that's kind of my design choice. I'd rather the story progress be a bit abrupt in parts than drag much at all.

Yes, futa/trans is certainly not obligatory.

Loot Puppy

Unfortunately due to all the wildly disparate choices the updates may seem brief even though a lot of time went into them. I'm going to try to do better in outlining content requirements for each release.

She's fun but... maaaybe a little difficult...

I do like Lel. And you certainly do not like Kayden! haha :)

This is fixed in the upcoming update. I was going about assigning the name/character wrong but I took a look at Tad Cooper's fix and I've got it figured out now!

Thanks! I am working on the continuing adventures of loot sluttery :)

Thank you very much!

Thank you so much. Futa MC with Roopah is going to be a bit of a struggle but I promise it will be rewarding for those interested in that dynamic

Maybe! I'm going to think about how to go about this...

Thanks so much! Yeah in this game futa just means frank and beans instead of both (I realize that it may be a misnomer). And I really appreciate the speculation!

Thank you for all the kind comments! I hope not to disappoint!

That'd be weird! Not saying it won't happen (it will) but it would be weird!

It is!

Yes!

Gallery is in the next update! The harem option is not going to be straightforward but yes it will be possible. No way to permanently delete Kayden. Sorry!

Well... Roopah just wants to get her weiner wet.

This whole story was written drunk so it only makes sense.

The perk will certainly make the 'harem' sluttery easier but there will be a 'long route' to still get what you want without it.

Astute observations...

Thanks! Wow... it's so very nice to read that! :)

Thank you! I really, really appreciate your support!

It does:
Everything will work out when Roopah becomes a father to twin half orcs. wink wink

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
played it, love it great story as an fan for futanari this game became one of my fave's I'm playing the Sparkle turning like Roopah for both Panki and Roopah routes. Can't wait to see the MC turning into Sparkle in IRL once back home after logging out, also will be fun to see if he/she can use Sparkle's healing spell's after the transformation once they are home as well..:D

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
The amount of content changes with choices and is really brilliant. For example WAY early on if you Soothing Strike the undead person you bring her/him/them? back to life. If you later spare Harmony she can help you as you get information from bandits about one who got away (I'm being vague on purpose). Like the entire Harmony being used as a means to an end to get information wouldn't happen unless you used Soothing Strike.

For anyone who has played through once or twice I highly encourage you to go wild and choose different selections. You unlock some scenes that I hadn't even thought existed. This game's lateral story lines give you waaaaay more content than just playing through it once or twice!

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
When Lel mentioned the possibility of a three-way relationship with Panki I was in heaven. No backing out now. That better be in the story.
And as someone who loves feet her dialogue in one of my runs had me VERY interested in the future releases!

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
Earlier I said I wasn't super in to how aggressive Roopah was, but seeing how she changes even if just a little by choosing to be in a relationship with her has really turned her around on me. I like her a lot more. I'm still interested in seeing where things go with Harmony, but Roopah as cemented her place as best girl for me.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Lel - biter - Harmony - Twig - Rupaul. Not sure where Jane will fit in there once she's added.

Vegto

Jun 23, 2019
Does anyone know when they will update it I love this! I hope the devs keep going with it the story is amazing and I can't help but love that orc!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Vegto

Last update was 7 days ago so it'll be a while before the next one comes out. But from looking on their patreon the most I was able to get from their patreon only post was this.

Public release 12/6 They have also released a patch as well.

Vegto

Jun 23, 2019
Vegto

Last update was 7 days ago so it'll be a while before the next one comes out. But from looking on their patreon the most I was able to get from their patreon only post was this.

Public release 12/6 They have also released a patch as well.
Thanks!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Earlier I said I wasn't super in to how aggressive Roopah was, but seeing how she changes even if just a little by choosing to be in a relationship with her has really turned her around on me. I like her a lot more. I'm still interested in seeing where things go with Harmony, but Roopah as cemented her place as best girl for me.
She's pretty fun when you start a relationship with her.

She's not as romantic as Panki but she has a slightly softer side ... only slightly though.

Reactions: flachelence

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Does anyone know when they will update it I love this! I hope the devs keep going with it the story is amazing and I can't help but love that orc!
4a has been released for Patreons last Friday and the dev normally releases for everyone else 2 weeks later

yiyoiyi

Nov 24, 2017
Is there a way to have a thing going with both Panky and Roopah at the same time? Ijust love them so mucho but cant find a way to be with both on the same run

4.30 star(s) 123 Votes