Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
Is there a way to have a thing going with both Panky and Roopah at the same time? Ijust love them so mucho but cant find a way to be with both on the same run
You can go with Panki the first time, then at the reunion say you "need some time" (I forget the exact wording). You'll then get the opportunity to visit other characters, including Roopah (who wants to take you hard). I haven't tried the other way, but I suspect there's an option. After that, you can take the Absolution trait, which I presume will open up a lot of opportunities to play with whoever you want.

TheDanielJackson

Nov 16, 2018
Didn't see anything about this on the previous pages. Happened when talking to the succubus in the dungeon after being captured by the greater deamoness.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/act7b.rpy", line 560, in <module>
NameError: name 'visited_harmony' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/act7b.rpyc", line 554, in script
    <�0��4��W]t%�P�d�W�p�h*��+��t�fa�u�Dk����j��0��9,GC�K���Ѽ��i�q�t
  File "C:\Users\TheDanielJackson\Desktop\Games\HealSlut_by_dz-0.3b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\TheDanielJackson\Desktop\Games\HealSlut_by_dz-0.3b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\TheDanielJackson\Desktop\Games\HealSlut_by_dz-0.3b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Healslut by DavieZwei 0.3b
Tue Dec 03 04:14:54 2019

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Didn't see anything about this on the previous pages. Happened when talking to the succubus in the dungeon after being captured by the greater deamoness.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/act7b.rpyc", line 554, in script
    <�0��4��W]t%�P�d�W�p�h*��+��t�fa�u�Dk����j��0��9,GC�K���Ѽ��i�q�t
  File "C:\Users\TheDanielJackson\Desktop\Games\HealSlut_by_dz-0.3b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\TheDanielJackson\Desktop\Games\HealSlut_by_dz-0.3b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\TheDanielJackson\Desktop\Games\HealSlut_by_dz-0.3b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Healslut by DavieZwei 0.3b
Tue Dec 03 04:14:54 2019
I didn't have an issue with that scene. Where you playing from a save of a previous version? The error seems to be related to Harmony.

TheDanielJackson

Nov 16, 2018
I didn't have an issue with that scene. Where you playing from a save of a previous version? The error seems to be related to Harmony.
Yes, I think it had been from a playthrough that spanned two different versions, and I believe I skipped the last release.

fblvks

Aug 8, 2017
If i load old save it jumps to bandits and to the end vry quickly. p.s Does anybody have gallery save?

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
If i load old save it
You should not load old save. I forgot to mention

WARNiNG: There has been a rather large overhaul of the game structure. Saves from previous releases will not work for this version. You will have to start a new game or there will be strange bugs and broken scenes. Sorry!

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
android (newer) -

android (older) -

android (chromebook/simulator) -

mac -

Changelog:

• Finally somewhat of a variable organization and standardization
  • Directory restructuring (made a real mess, please report bugs!)
  • New possible starting outfit (alternative to looty outfit, disconnect and file the "short" bug report instead of the long report)
  • Now a 33% easier to convince Leigh to rejoin the group
  • Fixes for permitting Lel to fight in all variations of the group reunion scene
  • Roopah being Roopah... (and I'll be the one blamed for it!)
  • Possible semi-public shenanigans with Roopah (non-futa only)
  • Possible provocative prospect with Panki
  • Dealing with some bandits
  • Dealing with a situation that comes from dealing with some bandits (requires that Lel has been allowed to fight)
  • Lel gets bossy?
  • Slowly sinking deeper into the murky mire of being a loot puppy (if on that route)

Also, patch for 4a:

Fixes:
  • The 'report' bug
  • Stuck images for looty-booty outfits
  • Champ sexytimes showing wrong images
  • Sparkle speaking a particular line instead of Panki
  • An odd Lel reference when she's gone
  • Conversation with Roopah interruption by Harmony
Drop files into your HS 'game' folder and choose to overwrite previous files.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Mmmm... yeah it's for submissive players i guess :D

But i like it. Lel is your boss, it's sooo sexy. And i like rough sex with Roopah. So that rout is totally for my liking.
Wait how is she your boss? Did you not take full responsibility for her? Or is she using that as blackmail?
Grr now I'm forced to replay to see this lol

Reactions: BeccaBoo

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Are the renders better quality now? I downloaded this months ago and the renders were a bit grainy. Don't know why you need to compress such a small game?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
daviezwei

Clicking on Gaydens room when it's crossed off tells you coming soon and then takes you to sorry end of beta 0.4a. That should be changed as you are not at the end of the content so it shouldn't end your game just by clicking on it and should instead let you pick something else.

All of twigs event pictures when you go visit her at the inn are messed up there's a shit ton of scenes that are black and then it switches to her other pictures and her sex scene pictures are missing or listed wrong in the script file. Looking in the folder the pictures are in the gallery but not in the event folder. After making copies of the files from the gallery and placing them into the event folder the scene still plays out incorrectly as now it plays with the sex scenes wrestle pictures instead of the wrestle pictures and then the sex pictures. Maybe you might want to think about naming the sex pictures twig-sex1 2 3 4 and five instead of naming them the same as the wrestle ones.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 123 Votes