slider

Jul 14, 2017
I'm very impressed by the way daviezwei managed to reproduce a good part of the feeling of playing an MMO RPG while depicting the action and dialogues as a JRPG (and using Ren'py as the cherry on top!). Despite the clever use of assets and screen simplification, it must be really hard to manage so many characters together, more so considering all the possible paths and relationships possible.

I'm looking forward seeing how connections, relationships and love triangles keep evolving, specially on the path where lootpuppy Sparkle keeps losing status. I'd like to see boy(ish) Sparkle in an stable relationship with Lel but at the same time struggling to keep her from bullying him and performing sexual services for Kayden in order to gain ranks in the party as an assassin.

PaperDevil

Jan 6, 2020
I like this game a lot so far. I hope all the different character body transformations don't slow updates too much.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
I like this game a lot so far. I hope all the different character body transformations don't slow updates too much.
That is one of my fears. But so far he's been able to keep a steady flow of updates. I still can't believe people badgered him enough to create a Weijit patch to cover up his gobbo cock.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Are we getting any walkthrough/flow chart anytime soon? This game has gotten really big and branched out a lot, no matter how i play i feel like i keep missing out on stuff :<

Reactions: Lycan73

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Full gallery save pls I've been trying for over 2 days and can't get all scenes
That's whats so immersive about this game. The game designer should try to calculate how many different paths there are in the game (discounting non-impactful choices like pizza toppings).

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
What about Jane, this girl from the IRL? I REALLY need to know how this decision would play out! I mean the sir Weijit is far too important to lose if we wouldn't get something that would change both game and IRL story. Also, I would like to know if there would be a possibility to regain sir Weijit/to include Jane into the game further down the road.

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
What about Jane, this girl from the IRL? I REALLY need to know how this decision would play out! I mean the sir Weijit is far too important to lose if we wouldn't get something that would change both game and IRL story. Also, I would like to know if there would be a possibility to regain sir Weijit/to include Jane into the game further down the road.
I'm willing to hazard a guess that Jane will make an appearance regardless if you keep Weijit or not. Especially given Wendy's current state. Sparkle may find a solution for that, and get Jane as thanks.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
Why Lel management had been given to Panki? Is it unavoidable?

By the way, is it possible to turn Sparkle full dominatrix?

Also, why Kayden and Roopah are such dicks to MC? I mean she is more crucial to the party than they are and she does a good job.

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
Why Lel management had been given to Panki? Is it unavoidable?

By the way, is it possible to turn Sparkle full dominatrix?

Also, why Kayden and Roopah are such dicks to MC? I mean she is more crucial to the party than they are and she does a good job.
You'll learn of Kayden's reasons (same reasons as Lel), but you (as a player) can disagree with those reasons. Roopah has issues. Well, they all do, but Roopah really only sees reliability and not capability. You could be amazing at what you do, but if you don't show up (or disappear randomly), then it doesn't matter how good you are if you're not there when needed, or if you make "bad decisions."

re: dominatrix Sparkle, I'd love to explore that route sometime too (even though super-sub-Sparkle is best Sparkle). You can be less submissive, and maybe a little dominant, but not full-on dominant as I've seen so far.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
Kayden's reasons
Those are bullshit reasons. I mean, come on! MC have done a good job out of anything she ever tried and, still, she is treated like shit. And - no, Kayden isn't excused because "he tries". Partly because he doesn't try to be a good leader at all, he just humiliates Sparkle on every opportunity he gets.

But the crux of the problem isn't even that your teammates are dicks. No, the crux of the problem is that their attitude is the same regardless of your actions. What's the point in acting more confident and capable and in acting less slutty if the result is the same?! If I wish Sparkle to be humiliated I would go loot puppy route (and I did in my first playthrough). But If I don't want it?

This is a great game, don't get me wrong! Possibly it's the best erotic game out there and I do love it. But I wish it to have more routes than "hardcore submissive" and "slightly less submissive".

Reactions: IndigoHawk

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Those are bullshit reasons. I mean, come on! MC have done a good job out of anything she ever tried and, still, she is treated like shit. And - no, Kayden isn't excused because "he tries". Partly because he doesn't try to be a good leader at all, he just humiliates Sparkle on every opportunity he gets.

But the crux of the problem isn't even that your teammates are dicks. No, the crux of the problem is that their attitude is the same regardless of your actions. What's the point in acting more confident and capable and in acting less slutty if the result is the same?! If I wish Sparkle to be humiliated I would go loot puppy route (and I did in my first playthrough). But If I don't want it?

This is a great game, don't get me wrong! Possibly it's the best erotic game out there and I do love it. But I wish it to have more routes than "hardcore submissive" and "slightly less submissive".
I am pretty sure that the game is still quite early in it's development, maybe Davie has a more dominant Sparkle planned.........or maybe not.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes