JackMeHoffsomer

Nov 8, 2017
I got to the part when you meet Gab but after the part she asks you who you think the other gamer is the scene cuts back to the bar and Kayden talks to me and then it loops back to the Gab scene and they say all the same stuff but instead of asking me who the other gamer is Gab just says there are no second chances and those events loop forever. What do I do?

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
I'm surprised with all the content and the options of this game, it really feels like all your choices will have an impact sooner or later.

I also like how all the characters are so different.

Reactions: HenWen

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
I got to the part when you meet Gab but after the part she asks you who you think the other gamer is the scene cuts back to the bar and Kayden talks to me and then it loops back to the Gab scene and they say all the same stuff but instead of asking me who the other gamer is Gab just says there are no second chances and those events loop forever. What do I do?
Save/Load at the question. The answer isn't too hard to figure out and getting it right doesn't really get you much anyway. A few dialogue bits and a reference to it on additional play-through's from what I can tell.

Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
Yeah but the thing is [redacted] isn't an answer choice
huh... Did you talk to them at all?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Either something wasn't flagged or sounds like a bug or incongruity. Though so far, the only one I've found is the game acting like I had the "suppress suffering" spell when I didn't.

Side note before I forget to mention it again: IMHO, definitely "Sparkle Sandwich" for the best "ending" so far. Next up: I need to go back and make the worst decisions I can think of.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
I'm sure it is. You can already be pretty dom-ish to begin with. The party gives you crap but you don't have to take any of it.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I'm going down the Sub Sparkle path, bitten by Panki (not sure if i'll go Evil Panki or Good Panki) I kinda like the idea of Evil Panki and the bite might turn Sparkle into a succubus.... who knows? Who wouldn't like bat wings a nice tail and fangs? I would....

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2019
Some of the time this game feels like a nervous, first time roleplay partner. It's bad enough that your character has to just straight up ask if they want to be dub-conned, but the game will stop half way through and make you ask again! Excuse motherfucking me, but I did not call a safe word! Can you not just dub-con me in peace? Why, if I want to enjoy the kinks that were intentionally put in the game, does my character have to act like a brainless gorb who simultaneously dislikes being molested and also asks for it at every opportunity?

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Brainless glorb me please! That's the thing about kinks, everyone likes different things, and that's ok! Sadly though, when it comes to presenting those things, we can't have it every way everyone always wants it. I'm fine with the tone of the game, wanting/not wanting, and being thrown into odd scenarios that make the player (main character) uncomfortable and confused is fine with me.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes