Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Bit of an odd question-- is there a way to shag/be shagged about with great abandon without being regulated to the loot bitch role? Even picking up guiltless sluttery as an ability doesn't seem to hold much sway-- I was figuring with that ability in tow hopefully Sparkle could proposition and/or seduce teammates, or at the very least be approached by the amorous advances of the bulk of the friendly neihborhood npc's and even their dog, but no dice there. Seems even stranger if she can get the juices flowing, so to speak, with a mere flick of the wrist with the first ability, instant O.

Spend just one evening with Roompah or Panki and you pretty much get hard locked into so and so's girlfriend, no chance of a meeting of the minds as you climb Mt. Harmony, or similar misadventures with Champ and Twig. Heck, even with adopting the power of big easy you still can't give your noble ally gobo a free mattress ride. Outrageous! On that topic, if you continue being a good friend and backing up your green buddy instead of dropping him for a truly excellent shortstack there doesn't seem to be anything more to get out of it, unless I've missed a scene somewhere.

Pretty much seems like the only happy smex route with some substance is aiming for Panki and Lei, which is great, don't get me wrong, but that can be accomplished without going the slut spell style, seems like.

Regarding serendipitous sluttery: If Kayden and crew are so intent on following the good of the team motif, no matter how ridiculous it may be (i.e. the loot puppy role and whatnot-- Is it that hard to clean up your toys after playing?), then they should be plenty willing to supply Sparkle the sweet loving she/he desires to keep wipping out the heals. Especially since Leigh explained the nature of Sparkles magic mojo.

Also, poor Sparkle really could use a win at some point. Every target she heals is either dead or beyond recovery. And healing is the only thing the world gives her, aside from a rampant libido. Unless she can learn to punch people in the futa form. Those abs gotta be good for something.

Lastly: Any chance of being used as a glorified sex toy from Roompa or others in Farie form? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: JLZ111

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
So is the story branching, or railroaded with certain scenes locked off or open depending on choices?

So, some games, you have 'right' choices and 'wrong' choices. If you make the right choices, you get a scene, and if you don't, then you don't. This game seems to have multiple scenes depending on your choices, which looks like it would be a branching story... but maybe it is railroaded with different scenes here and there...

So... what are the major choices you can make? For example, does it matter whose room you sleep in? If Lel dies or something, does it just skip all the Lel scenes?

I'm going to want to go back and try playing this differently, but I'm trying to find out what options I need to do differently, but also which options don't really DO anything other then lop off scenes... and I don't want anything lopped off.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
If Lel is dead then there are no Lel scenes as she's no longer in the game unless she comes back as a ghost later. If you sleep in biters or Rupauls room the first night you basically get placed in a relationship with that person. Not sure about Gayden as I only tested it once as I usually picked biter or Rupaul.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
So is the story branching, or railroaded with certain scenes locked off or open depending on choices?

So, some games, you have 'right' choices and 'wrong' choices. If you make the right choices, you get a scene, and if you don't, then you don't. This game seems to have multiple scenes depending on your choices, which looks like it would be a branching story... but maybe it is railroaded with different scenes here and there...

So... what are the major choices you can make? For example, does it matter whose room you sleep in? If Lel dies or something, does it just skip all the Lel scenes?

I'm going to want to go back and try playing this differently, but I'm trying to find out what options I need to do differently, but also which options don't really DO anything other then lop off scenes... and I don't want anything lopped off.
There are obviously variations in the scenes to account for which transformation you picked, but there are also some that are only open if you picked certain choices. I'd say this game would be somewhere in the middle between branching and a right/wrong choices sort of game. Certain scenes such as the ones you get depending on who you share a room with are obviously going to be part of branching in the story, but there are scenes that may or may not pop up depending on the choices you made and aren't necessarily only tied to a specific branch path but are rather more like scenes locked out (such as a few scenes with Roompah or some of the other characters).

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018

Try this walkthrough, it's extremely useful and kept up to date

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Thanks. I guess I just haven't played far enough then yet, there's a lot of 'in game' stuff following the choice.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Try this walkthrough, it's extremely useful and kept up to date
Thanks, but that site requires an account and login. Is the walkthrough hosted on that site, or just linked form the thread? Might be easier just going through the code...

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Thanks, but that site requires an account and login. Is the walkthrough hosted on that site, or just linked form the thread? Might be easier just going through the code...
It's an easy process to sign up, sorry I forgot you had to be a member. It's worth joining as they have some good games listed there and some are updated faster than on here.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Anyone know the Lel and Panki threesome triggers with the boi body?
I got it for the fem (old save) body, and I swear I've done the same route with the different bod, but Lel always options for the floor.
Hacked fix in, see bottom...

In case anyone else is looking, looks bugged, so don't bother picking paths. After more time looked at the code, and think yeah that scene will never play. Pity as it's the one where loot manager Lel looks a little more dommy :).

But if you're in the boi body, you can't tell Panki about your thing with Lel in the dungeon (choice doesn't come up), and that's needed to set a flag that gets you the threesome with Lel and Panki (Lel doesn't chose the floor).

Edit: uploaded a fixed file. copy and replace. Now if in the boi body when you talk to Panki in the market (it's the time you look for the bandits in the bar checking 3 people), you'll get the "I slept with Lel" option as you would in the fem body. Which later enables you to have a Panki and Lel threesome.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes