1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
I'm sure the loot and being a 'loot puppy' is going to be a part that will be expanded later on. We already have confirmed new outfits for sparkle.
Are there new outfits for the lootpuppy route or just the free use route? The four that were posted earlier seem to all be free use or related outfits.

DeFries

May 16, 2018
Are there new outfits for the lootpuppy route or just the free use route? The four that were posted earlier seem to all be free use or related outfits.
Think the first 2 might be, the princess and bunny girl might not be.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
The game is nice but there are too many decisions and paths mutually exclusive, a lot are not minor change in the story; this require to play multiple games.
Actually you can set yourself in the party like a respectable healer, a healer/looter, a slut looter/healer without shame or respect. You can have an important relation with Kayden (I haven't tried), Panki (as nice girlfriend or mistress), Roopah (as her slut or a wannabe girlfriend) or Lel (she can have a mean or a sweet path), you can change your body (female, girly boy or futa) and your companions dislike certain body types, you can learn some skill to go slutty and not make you partner angry or jelous.
I'm not considering the secondary characters like Leigh, the Goblin, Harmony, Twig/Champ.

And this game is only at the version 0.4c.
I'd love the different choices but I also fear all the hours and the work to go trough all these different paths.
I'm not sure there's as many branches as it first looks like. You've got the obvious hard ones, like loot slut or not. But some of those relationship choices seem shorter term and the body type can just be a picture change (not story).

Like Lel. If you treated her meanly with the gag, she insists you wear the gag later on (no choice vs a choice) and definitely sounds meaner. But that's only for that update/story chunk. More recent updates/content (like going to get the fish, or starting a night with Panki at the end of the last) she's plays exactly the same regardless how you treated her with the gag before and how she acted then.
Like if you waited to transform back and so were naked back at base, she let you dress either way (mean or not), no change in action or text. Or even the slap thing earlier to test healing.
So seems less like a sub/dom type stat check and path split (or even just changing content throughout the game) you get in many games, and more like a short term content difference in any given story chunk.
You were mean with the gag, she made you wear it in that scene, done. Doesn't effect (so far) her other content.

For the body changes, for Roopah, she did the exact same thing behind the bar no matter what body type you had, so that's just a picture and some text changes. Which is easier than having to write a whole different path due to story and character reactions.

Which is kinda sad in some ways, but entirely understandable in others as to your worry about how much work it would be and grinding production to a halt.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I am taking this game for a test drive and after about 45 minutes of play I've found myself lolling on several occasions. There is some quirky and funny dialog in this game, especially from Wejit. Very nicely done!

Reactions: deskald

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
I am taking this game for a test drive and after about 45 minutes of play I've found myself lolling on several occasions. There is some quirky and funny dialog in this game, especially from Wejit. Very nicely done!
Yes, the puns and in general the dialog are well written.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
heh...well, alrighty then. Why would a "Wejit for President" post I made in jest be removed? Every forum has its zealots, I suppose. :rolleyes:

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
heh...well, alrighty then. Why would a "Wejit for President" post I made in jest be removed? Every forum has its zealots, I suppose. :rolleyes:
Yeah, anything that goes offtopic gets removed usually. Especially if the replies are what derails the thread.

DeFries

May 16, 2018
heh...well, alrighty then. Why would a "Wejit for President" post I made in jest be removed? Every forum has its zealots, I suppose.
Oh that might be my fault, but I didn't see what happened afterwards. When talking about non-human president elections and the current line-up the temptation was just too large ^^ , sorry.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Oh that might be my fault, but I didn't see what happened afterwards. When talking about non-human president elections and the current line-up the temptation was just too large ^^ , sorry.
No biggie! I love the way the character (Wejit) is written, so it struck me as being funny if we could see him in a debate, etc. It's the thought that counts. :)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
When 0.5 comes out?
Hard to say, it depends on how many letters Davie plans on using for the 0.4 releases. In theory it could take until 2022 for him to hit 0.5, not that we'll be lacking for content in the meantime.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes