AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Healslut 0.5H Release

To prevent a wall-o-text here, a general update about me, progress going forward, and the state of the game will be in a post following this one.

This update finally has Sparkle and crew off the boat and back onto dry land. It's a new world on this side of the sea and it'll be interesting to see how the group handles it! There's only one (brief) erotic encounter in this update but the next release will be pretty much entirely focused on sexytimes!
Healslut 0.5H Changelog:
  • Additional backgrounds added for variety
  • Fixed wardrobe bug not allowing selection of previous outfit for Act 16
  • Can how join Lel in the ship galley for her route (and/or Roar) after the "backup" or milking incidents
  • New outfits for everyone!
  • Get a language lesson from Lel (everybody loves language lessons)
  • Finally get off the damn ship - welcome to Port Town!
  • Meet some constables (and maybe get your face sat on if you have Assured Absolution) and then meet the mayor
  • Decide how to deal with unpaid docking fees
  • The return of... someone! Along with new revelations and mysteries
  • Meet three new weirdos
Nice one! New update is coming! Lets just say I am "curious" about the news of Sparkle on the Free Use path. Looks like she is starting to like that idea of be "Free Use" for everyone:

NARRATE "The mixture of humiliation and ecstacy is quickly becoming overwhelming."
NARRATE "You clench your body against Champ's relentless invasion but he pushes right through it, burying his steely prick deep inside you with each thrust."
NARRATE "Everyone watching you get railed on the dinner table..."
NARRATE "Everyone watching you devolve into a drooling mess of limp-bodied cock-slut...
NARRATE "You're lost in euphoria, intoxicated with pleasure, and you don't care who sees it or what they say. Let them watch. Let them cheer or jeer. It only intensifies the joy of ravishment!"
NARRATE "You just want it to go on and on. More and more. Forever fucked!"

I wonder if Roopah also would like to go for another round with Sparkle in front of everyone or if Kayden and Leigh would like to share together Sparkle in another dinner?:):devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dingo139

yumyymm

Jun 9, 2019
if you hang out in this discussion you will see that people mostly hate Leigh and dislike Kayden. Your view on him is probably the most positive or at the very least least negative thing said about him. At least in the past several months.
Kayden is one of my favorite characters because I love getting psychologically abused by him. Much more satisfying than by, say, Roopah since with Roopah it's in more of a traditional BDSM sort of way where it's just a sexual game with also an element of caring paternalism that I find boring whereas with Kayden it's on a deeper and more sinister level which is a huge turn on. Likewise for Leigh's outright malevolence. Probably I'm in the minority on this.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Kayden is one of my favorite characters because I love getting psychologically abused by him. Much more satisfying than by, say, Roopah since with Roopah it's in more of a traditional BDSM sort of way where it's just a sexual game with also an element of caring paternalism that I find boring whereas with Kayden it's on a deeper and more sinister level which is a huge turn on. Likewise for Leigh's outright malevolence. Probably I'm in the minority on this.
Are you ok ?
I think you have a condition called "Stockholm syndrome".

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Harmony, Panki and Lel are my top 3, Roopah was in the top 3 because of her dominant personality, but Harmony wins because of her cute and friendly personality as well as a DROP DEAD GORGEOUS futa babe.

Panki took 2nd because of her kindness, honesty and loyalty to her friends and deserves to be the leader also she's sexy and exotic.

Finally Lel took 3rd because she is an adorably cute freckled redhead (p.s i LOVE freckled redheads) who really needs someone to actually treat her with kindness and i would love to volunteer myself for that.

Reactions: BJon89

Dingo139

Nov 8, 2019
I feel like Leigh became a different character after breaking up with Kayden

Reactions: HenWen and yumyymm
Sep 20, 2017
Yea Yum is onto something
Like sure BDSM is fun an all
But dude is going deeper, like there isnt a trust or anything, dude is using sparkles for his goals with no concern for him/her
Some shit aint even that sexual, no sitting on chairs, gaggin sparkle just to shut them up and nothing more, and then just stupid little rules and stuff, its great
the guy is a fucking sadist not Dom

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Honestly, it's Kayden's punchable character model I hate most about him. The look on his face just makes you want to bully him and I don't get that feeling often. Felt that way even before the story showed what a controlling, egotistical little bitch he was. The personality part just gave an excuse to hate him more. He's got this Mary Sue quality to him, as far as fighting , mental skill and I assume, redemption arc (asshole with a heart of gold, I bet), which is why at first I thought he might be a real-world character. I just don't buy it.

Still hope there's a path to dominate the crap out of him.

As you can see, I'm not a fan of him. :D To each their own, though.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I feel like Leigh became a different character after breaking up with Kayden
Now there's an interesting thought, what if some members of the party are being controlled by teams of testers rather than one individual. Granted, Gab only knows about Sparkle, Lel and, presumably, Jane but it in that one dialogue Kayden is also a playtester so there could be more :unsure:

Reactions: AlienEDM

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Why this game is awesome and Dave is such a smart devil?
Because we're arguing about character and not about tits/cocks lol

Kayden is a very interesting character, I think the most developed or well-thought of them all.
(I dare risking, judging by dialogs, plot and other minutia, that Dave also"likes" him, and even more risky guess of saying they might be similar*)
Anyways, again, Kayden is NOT evil.
He's manipulative? Absolutely.
Controlling? Maybe, depending the situation.

Harmony, Panki and Lel are my top 3, Roopah was in the top 3 because of her dominant personality, but Harmony wins because of her cute and friendly personality as well as a DROP DEAD GORGEOUS futa babe.

Panki took 2nd because of her kindness, honesty and loyalty to her friends and deserves to be the leader also she's sexy and exotic.

Finally Lel took 3rd because she is an adorably cute freckled redhead (p.s i LOVE freckled redheads) who really needs someone to actually treat her with kindness and i would love to volunteer myself for that.
Interesting.

I like Harmony, but I don't find anything cute on her, more like... freakish and even creepy at some point.
She's not particularly friendly, she's interested (without any doubt) on Sparkle, and she's blatantly straight about it.

Panki is quite interesting too.
She's far from kind, he's not that honest as it seems (at least in regards of what's in her mind), and her loyalty can be argued at certain moments.
Basically: she's not as good as it seems, and it's struggling to cope with that.

Lel doesn't needs someone to treat her with kindness.
She is were she wants to be, that is clear by her actions, and by other characters dialogs (again, kayden is probably the more honest of the bunch when talking about the party). She does hasve a mean streak when she wants/needs, so her needs are much more complicated ;)

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Now there's an interesting thought, what if some members of the party are being controlled by teams of testers rather than one individual. Granted, Gab only knows about Sparkle, Lel and, presumably, Jane but it in that one dialogue Kayden is also a playtester so there could be more :unsure:
Err:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Why this game is awesome and Davie is such a smart devil?
Because we're arguing about character and not about tits/cocks lol
Deliberately extracted these two lines from Fuzzcat's post because I think it is the most important point.
At different times I like/dislike most of the characters for reasons ranging from their sadism to their subservience.
Keep up the cracking work Davie

Last edited:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Err:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think kayden is a tester, because of his feelings and reasoning on the boat.
When you talk to him on the boat, he talks about "your kind" as he definitly knows about player, he even remarks that all of them are "perfect" in their looks.
He's also very forward about his hate for players and think you are somewhat different for some reason.

So, only for that, I don't think he's a player.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes