RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I hope davie will not make even more routes. I think the amount of choices we already haveis perfect, maybe add kayden and harmony as a romance option or side romances that will not impact the story much. Otherwise its going to be even more work with every update.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
I was an early backer and I still think the game is amazing but the focus seems to have shifted toward more and more outfits and looks than progressing the story. If there are 8 possible versions of Sparkle that takes 8x as many renders each scene, unfortunately I think that's a big issue but I'm not a developer so I can't say for sure.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
Nice for a visual novel. maybe not enough choice options, like visiting the city, pursue several relationships with the characters (the futa orc, the lesbian catgirl, the male heroes, etc...).

Reactions: weretiger
Feb 1, 2021
While I haven't got that far, is there any way to customise/transform the main character's breast size, hair/skin color etc?

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
Nice for a visual novel. maybe not enough choice options, like visiting the city, pursue several relationships with the characters (the futa orc, the lesbian catgirl, the male heroes, etc...).
I would also appreciate much more choices and a deeper relationship with the shemale orc or other characters... that would make the game anyway much better

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
This post is not aimed at any specific poster.
There appear to be a lot of posters who like this game, very much in some cases, but who think it could be improved with just a couple of changes.
It's not that I disagree, I have my own preferences which I might like implemented.
However if the developers attempt to incorporate all the well meaning suggestions I can only see it slowing down the release timetable (which I want to avoid more than I want any of my own preferences included).

Overall the main reason I like this game is because of what the developers have made it.

So a message to those working on the development:
Please keep up the so far outstanding work on a game with great humour, great graphics (sexy and storyline), a plot that confuses me (which is as it should be) and cracking sex scenes.
And thank you for eveything so far.

Reactions: HenWen

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
You can have a relatonship with each character but you have to do several things before they start a relatioship with you, depending on each character. Maybe check the walkthrough for more information.

Ultimateinsanity

Dec 6, 2020
I was an early backer and I still think the game is amazing but the focus seems to have shifted toward more and more outfits and looks than progressing the story. If there are 8 possible versions of Sparkle that takes 8x as many renders each scene, unfortunately I think that's a big issue but I'm not a developer so I can't say for sure.
I have to agree with this and i think the number for the possible Sparkle versions is bigger then 8th.
Probably this is one of the reasons that for the last 4 months there was only a single game update with one small scene in it.

I say probably because for the last 4 months that im following the game - there is barely any information from the creator about development / game progress, except that the game will be delayed.

Anyway i hope everything is ok with the developer and he manages to figure this development hurdle and gets back on track - because the game is super fun and i really like to see more of the story.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
can someone please share full save cuz i'm missing alot things and i've tried alot please?
Firstly I don't have any appropriate saves but ...
The problem with getting saves off other players for this game
In the early game there are a number of decisions which significantly change the game experience
> Which type of Sparkle
> What to do about Lei
> Who to cuddle up to on first night
> How to help (or not) cat lady
> What to do with Weejit
So you need to decide these things (and quite a few more) before getting a save from anyone

Reactions: BeccaBoo

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
In the early game there are a number of decisions which significantly change the game experience
> Which type of Sparkle
> What to do about Lei
> What to do with Weejit
So you need to decide these things (and quite a few more) before getting a save from anyone
i want to know if i'm missing scenes for Lei, she's my fav character so

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
i want to know if i'm missing scenes for Lei, she's my fav character so
Well decisions about
> whether to help her scavenge or not,
> whether to encourage her to fight or not,
> what to do in the dungeon
(and a number of others as the game progresses)
will all provide different scenarios

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
Well decisions about
> whether to help her scavenge or not,
> whether to encourage her to fight or not,
> what to do in the dungeon
(and a number of others as the game progresses)
will all provide different scenarios
thanks for ur time i'll try again

Adrian489

Jul 26, 2018
This is so good, can’t believe I discovered this gem only now, amount of choices is amazing, only other game that has something similar in a way of different routes is probably Heavy Five, but this one has a good number of sexy scenes already and not somewhere in the next chapter. Also, shouldn’t this have a domination tag? Sparkle can get pretty submissive in some routes:unsure:

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
We did a thorough of the game. You are welcome to read it.
A very fair review that picks up and gives unbiased comments on all the main points both good and not so good, worth a read for anyone that plays or is thinking on playing the game

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Spicygaming

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
> Which type of Sparkle
> What to do about Lei
> What to do with Weejit
Before this latest update screwed my game, I had SEVERAL different saves for multiple different routes, and gladly would have shared them all.
I've deleted everything and redownloaded 3 times now, and it keeps giving me the dl not found crap.
I came back here to see if anyone had some sort of bug fix or something that maybe I am missing.
I've even deleted all my saves now, in case they were bugged, so even if I get the game working, I'll now have to start over (again) and run multiple different routes again. It gets kinda old after a while, and I kinda wanna just wait til the game is finished...which may take a while.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Before this latest update screwed my game, I had SEVERAL different saves for multiple different routes, and gladly would have shared them all.
I've deleted everything and redownloaded 3 times now, and it keeps giving me the dl not found crap.
I came back here to see if anyone had some sort of bug fix or something that maybe I am missing.
I've even deleted all my saves now, in case they were bugged, so even if I get the game working, I'll now have to start over (again) and run multiple different routes again. It gets kinda old after a while, and I kinda wanna just wait til the game is finished...which may take a while.
Yes
I've already settled on waiting for every third release or so and then just starting again
I don't really mind because I love the art and the story is consistently amusing
So deliberately leaving long gaps between plays just further enhances the replayability

Reactions: yiyoiyi and FookU2

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Latest update from Davie

Apr 26, 2021 at 3:35 AM

Push It. Push It Real Good.

Hello everyone! Well the news is that 6.0 is nearly out. Everything is rendered that I needed and I'm working on finishing up the writing for the public service sexytimes scenes. I feel like I could get the release out before I crash for the night but there are a lot of additions to this major update so I really want to do some serious and thorough full-play testing before I post it.
I'm going to say Wednesday for the release. It will probably be before that but I want to give myself some breathing room in case I run into trouble with bugs or inconsistencies.
Thank you all for your comments, suggestions, and support! It's been a long road to 6.0 and I couldn't have done it without you. I appreciate you very much. ~Davie
P.S. Here are a couple reviews for the game that people have sent me. It seems we're making a mediocre masterpiece here! =P

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes