ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Best pizza I've ever eaten, was one I made at home with leftover tunafish in the fridge. I threw it on mostly for some extra protien, but discovered that tuna on pizza is actually freaking delicious.

ap80485

Aug 17, 2017
This game is so well made!

The loot puppy route is the best, especially Lel and Sparkle's gag scenes

Looking forward for more domination play and Sparkle's training

Hopefully there will be more play involving restraints and gags, such as make it so Sparkle's loot puppy uniform includes mandatory bondage and gag

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
My theory about the pineapple on pizza hate is that cheap pizza chains ruined it for everyone by using dry, flavorless pineapple and poor quality ham. I can't blame you if you ate one of those and were turned off on the idea forever. You just gotta keep in mind that people cook their ham with pineapple on it for a reason. If you order Hawaiian style pizza from an actual pizza restaurant it will taste great.
That's not it at all. What ruined it for me is mixing a fruity flavor and a cheesy, meaty, saucy flavor. Not everyone enjoys mixing fruit with those things. Personally, if I want sweet, I order something sweet. If I want meaty, saucy, cheesy, etc...I order those things. I don't want them combined. I don't like sweetness in my salsa. I don't like sweet hot sauces. I don't like bacon milkshakes (yes, it is a thing lol). It has nothing to do with the quality of the product. It has to do with not wanting to mix sweet with certain other flavors.

Reactions: afterlights
Dec 14, 2020
This is great, for once no arguments about early releases and Patreons just good old Pizza (y)(y). Sadly as a 100% carnivore I couldn't even picture pineapple on pizza however the other half loves it. Just don't get me start on anchovies :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
How about anchovies and pineapple?

That's not it at all. What ruined it for me is mixing a fruity flavor and a cheesy, meaty, saucy flavor. Not everyone enjoys mixing fruit with those things. Personally, if I want sweet, I order something sweet. If I want meaty, saucy, cheesy, etc...I order those things. I don't want them combined. I don't like sweetness in my salsa. I don't like sweet hot sauces. I don't like bacon milkshakes (yes, it is a thing lol). It has nothing to do with the quality of the product. It has to do with not wanting to mix sweet with certain other flavors.
What's your favourite kind of water?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I'm a total pizza fascist tho. Must be NYC/NJ/CT style. Greasy. Thin. Huge air bubbles. Pepperoni and mushrooms coagulating into an extra crispy/greasy layer on top. Only thinly sliced onions as acceptable add-on. Must have with 32 oz cola that's more ice than soda.

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
I'm a total pizza fascist tho. Must be NYC/NJ/CT style. Greasy. Thin. Huge air bubbles. Pepperoni and mushrooms coagulating into an extra crispy/greasy layer on top. Only thinly sliced onions as acceptable add-on. Must have with 32 oz cola that's more ice than soda.
You should take a post-covid trip to Italy, they're probably the most fascistic of the pizza fascists, and their history shows they know their fascism and pizza. Med ingredients is what will set it apart, some fascists may speak about blood and soil, but it's really about soil, sea and sun. Which is also why it's a great place to try out seafood, even though it will probably ruin it once you return, as fish doesn't travel well.

t. A Dane who travels via. his stomach, which sadly often requires you to move the rest of your body.

Urist McHorny

Nov 9, 2018
You should take a post-covid trip to Italy, they're probably the most fascistic of the pizza fascists, and their history shows they know their fascism and pizza. Med ingredients is what will set it apart, some fascists may speak about blood and soil, but it's really about soil, sea and sun. Which is also why it's a great place to try out seafood, even though it will probably ruin it once you return, as fish doesn't travel well.

t. A Dane who travels via. his stomach, which sadly often requires you to move the rest of your body.
The Pussy count seriøst?

justedufun

Mar 30, 2018
The link for 0.6 is avaible for free on his patreon apparently.

Btw, does the dev come to this forum ? I'd like to subscribe to him with his subscribestar, but the option is not avaible.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Btw, does the dev come to this forum ? I'd like to subscribe to him with his subscribestar, but the option is not avaible.
Rarely. They showed up after the last release and people posting bug reports here but i don't think they interact here very much.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Best pizza I've ever eaten, was one I made at home with leftover tunafish in the fridge. I threw it on mostly for some extra protien, but discovered that tuna on pizza is actually freaking delicious.
I'm feeling a lot of things right now, but they all range between horrified and disgusted :HideThePain:

Reactions: GreatBuddy

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
how do u get the scene where u are strapped to an wooden x naked? and how do u change the way the female sparkle looks

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes