Dingo139

Nov 8, 2019
Healslut 0.5e Release

0.5e Changelog
There are going to be some abrupt endings mixed in here. I'm working on the next update which will patch the holes and get us to the next act. I'm aiming to have it done by next weekend.
  • Relegated to serving dinner if you are the (non-FU) looter
  • Added end of dinner conversations
  • A revealing conversation with "previously dead" Lel
  • Introducing Skylark to Panki/Panki+Lel (and possibily adding her to your 'harem')
  • Splashy after-dinner bath with Panki/Panki+Lel/Panki+Lel+Skylark
  • Bit of bonding (i.e. bondage) with solo-romance Lel
  • Possible night with Kayden (if boi)
  • Roopah now imposes free-use if making your decisions (if looter & not with her)
  • More options added to the 'skip to Act 13' menu
Gimme gimme :p

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Was pleasantly surprised at how good this is, the pics in the op really don't do this game justice. Found myself actually laughing at some of the antics that go on. It's a shame Champ didn't follow the rest of the group ;)

Reactions: Mystermask

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
The group is likeable, choices do matter and the writing seems well enough. It's better than I had expected.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
More tiny updates, surely they don't expect people to download that for the new content alone?
Why not release updates with enough content for returning players?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
v0.5e public

PC

MAC

Android

Version 0.5e
  • Relegated to serving dinner if you are the (non-FU) looter
  • Added end of dinner conversations
  • A revealing conversation with "previously dead" Lel
  • Introducing Skylark to Panki/Panki+Lel (and possibily adding her to your 'harem')
  • Splashy after-dinner bath with Panki/Panki+Lel/Panki+Lel+Skylark
  • Bit of bonding (i.e. bondage) with solo-romance Lel
  • Possible night with Kayden (if boi)
  • Roopah now imposes free-use if making your decisions (if looter & not with her)
  • More options added to the 'skip to Act 13' menu

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I absolutely adore this game cos Panki is life but I need to be "that girl" for a minute ...... does the dev remember Harmony?

I've been waiting for something, anything with her for ages now and nothing seems to be happening. We even got to agree to a date yet that's the most she's had since she appeared.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
we can ignore the parts of simon ?? would be better off without that boring nerd

Last edited:

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
I absolutely adore this game cos Panki is life but I need to be "that girl" for a minute ...... does the dev remember Harmony?

I've been waiting for something, anything with her for ages now and nothing seems to be happening. We even got to agree to a date yet that's the most she's had since she appeared.
So true, so true, HARMONY where are you ?, we want you come again the Heineken virus isn't here !!

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Looks like fun is continuing to be had over here. I'm glad things are going well, and I love this game, but I stopped playing because this game features the unholy triumvirate: lots of real choices, periodic save file losses, and no gallery. I see that all of those things have remained true, so ... I guess I'll keep waiting.

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
Looks like fun is continuing to be had over here. I'm glad things are going well, and I love this game, but I stopped playing because this game features the unholy triumvirate: lots of real choices, periodic save file losses, and no gallery. I see that all of those things have remained true, so ... I guess I'll keep waiting.
Me i just found sad the way they lock for a user to undo a choice, because if the player really want to cheat most of us know what file remove to remove their "protection".

If i player really want to cheat he will wait the walkrouth.

Gallery i can accept it but only if it's done for speed up the game, but here, i only see letter change and never the version.
So personally i'm every news update disappointed with the fact the game have so many news thing.

i know it take time to do good game, but i would prefer (like other good game does) a very long wait between two update, but have a major change in the story when the update come, than update very often but never anything big.

But like i said before at least, the game is good (good render, good story, etc..)

4.30 star(s) 123 Votes