VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heart Gears [v0.58 Public] [Exalor]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

exalorll

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Amazing! Thank you. Here's hoping we get more snuggle time with Anna in this update.

Edit: Played the update and all I have to say is I hope our girls are not the jealous types because MC is kissing everything around.

Eliza, Luna, and Anna remain the main focus, but a number of (potential) LIs are there as well.

Alice is just as linked to us as the sisters due to the revelation in this update about the clock parts, so we might start factoring her into the "family". I don't think any other clients have the same connection. I would consider them casual hookups.

I just hope we don't have to sneak around from one bedroom to another for too much longer.
This is probably a lazy way to deal with it but I am considering the romantic routes as uniques. The player will be able to play them simultaneously, but will see the end of them separated. Perhaps with a harem ending, but it is still not certain.
Anyway, you could only get romantically involved with just one of the girls, I try to make it pretty obvious what choice leads to it. Don't worry, there are no bad endings.
Thanks for the feedback, I hope my answer is satisfactory..

game is giving me errors when i don't choose the right answers
Does this only happen with Leah's conversation? Do you remember the choices you made during the conversation?
I couldn't reproduce the error and I don't know how it originated.
Thanks for the report, for now, clicking to ignore when the error happens should allow you to continue playing normally.

No...she's on fire.
I like to think that I have improved in this regard over time.

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This is probably a lazy way to deal with it but I am considering the romantic routes as uniques. The player will be able to play them simultaneously, but will see the end of them separated. Perhaps with a harem ending, but it is still not certain.
Anyway, you could only get romantically involved with just one of the girls, I try to make it pretty obvious what choice leads to it. Don't worry, there are no bad endings.

Does this only happen with Leah's conversation? Do you remember the choices you made during the conversation?
I couldn't reproduce the error and I don't know how it originated.
Thanks for the report, for now, clicking to ignore when the error happens should allow you to continue playing normally.

I like to think that I have improved in this regard over time.
yeah anytime i picked an answer other than the last one (bottom answer - it worked with this pick only )

Reactions: exalorll

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Thanks for responding! So the plan is that we will eventually have to choose one of the girls to end up with at the end of the game?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Another HS game. Nevermind. The same assets. The same... well everything.
I assume you are not a troll but just don't like HS. That's fine. I find this one unique because of the story. It may not be your thing of course but for me I'm thankful vns like exist in 2020. Good luck finding a vn that rings your bells :)

Apr 24, 2018
what is the deal with this guy 3d model? he is in almost all of the games made with this engine.

View attachment 878086
It's pretty much the default character model for Honey Select. From my experience with the game, while it is pretty easy to make attractive looking women in the Honey Select character creator, basically any attempt to make a male character ends up turning into a horrific abomination. I'd imagine a lot of people who use HS, just end up going with the default male character model or some slight variation on it because it's relatively non-offensive and generic enough to not bother too many people. While as I said, using a different male character model that's built into one of those mega-repacks most people that use the game have or attempting to make something unique, just ends up with something that is worse/more distracting than the default model. As you can imagine the Honey Select devs put a whole lot more time into female character creation and customization than they did with male character customization.

Reactions: exalorll

exalorll

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
yeah anytime i picked an answer other than the last one (bottom answer - it worked with this pick only )
If you are playing with a version 0.1 save, restart the game, unfortunately that is the only way. This is a problem with version 0.2, which other versions will not have. Sorry for the mistake.

Thanks for responding! So the plan is that we will eventually have to choose one of the girls to end up with at the end of the game?
Exactly. I'm still considering finals with more than one girl, like Anna and Alice for example.

what is the deal with this guy 3d model? he is in almost all of the games made with this engine.
Honey select does not have many options for personalizing male characters. It's hard to create an original character that doesn't look too weird, at least with the mods I know. In spite of that I have already seen some very different and that were good, unfortunately I was not able to do something like this.

What's going on with Anna's eye? One looks normal the other looks like she is going to turn into the Hulk

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn it, they discovered my secret! My plans to create a half-hulk are ruined.
Seriously, if you played until that scene, just play a little more and accept to go to her room that she explains.

The premise for this game sounds a whole lot like the light novel/anime .
I've been told that, and at the time I didn't know Clockwork Planet.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Exactly. I'm still considering finals with more than one girl, like Anna and Alice for example.
Awesome! Looking forward to more to see which of the girls captures MC's heart the most! I have a weakness for tsundere, broken girls so Luna is currently leading the way.

Not gonna lie, though... All the of the sisters seem to need the MC as much as he needs them, so it's gonna be a hard decision!

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes