VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heart Gears [v0.58 Public] [Exalor]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

exalorll

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Olha achei outra, quem diz é a Anna mas ali aparece como Eliza (imagem 2), qualquer outro que eu achar eu aviso.
Ah, tambem achei esse daqui, que é falado pela Eliza (imagem 1).

Há alguma forma que eu possa te contactar, caso eu encontre qualquer coisinha, para ser mais fácil de lhe informar?
Primeiramente me desculpe por demorar pra responder, de alguma forma passei batido pela frase depois das imagens. Obrigado por reportar os erros, isso ajuda muito, inclusive enquanto corrigia um dos erros que você informou, descobri que esqueci de traduzir uma fala da Eliza e ela estava faltando na língua portuguesa.
Respondendo a pergunta, você pode iniciar uma conversa privada comigo aqui no site, ou comentar nesse post mesmo, não é comum eu demorar tanto para responder, além disso tem o Itch.

This game is going to be one of the biggest games out there, with Patreon minimum of 1000$\month after a year.
Why? Because it is fantastically original and interesting. These times there are very few games like this one.
More please!
Seriously good luck with this. looking forward to more and hope for full completion
Thanks for the opinions, especially Satir Girls, you're helping me a lot.

When do You plan to release 0.2 or 0.12 update?
Public release is scheduled for the 25th, Patron(beta) release will be tomorrow. I'll probably advance the public release to 22th.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
There were only two other Games which i look for News once Daily or atleast every second Day. Well now its three

Reactions: exalorll

wittynamegoeshere

Sep 15, 2020
While I can't say the girls are anything super new personality-wise, they're all written pretty well so far, and it's at least an interesting premise. I'm already curious about the plot. Definitely interested in where this one is going.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hello.
This update adds almost as much content as the initial release, but in less game time. This is because for each of the main girls, there are at least two versions of an interaction. After this update, each of the three had a romantic and a fraternal route. Anna will have three, but that is already too much information.
I also start releasing extra patron exclusive scenes at the end of each game day. The scenes you are missing are a non-canonical fap scene with Teodora and a scene from Anna's past.
Finally, starting now I also releasing versions for IOS and Android.
I hope you like it and thanks for playng.
PC
MAC
IOS
Android
:unsure: pc mega link states its no longer there

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Hello.
With the route implement, I created a walktrough version of the game that will be available to patrons for a week as an ealy access.
This version will always be released on the 25th, and will be exclusive for patrons for a week.
I hope you like it and thanks for playng.

links work

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
I'm getting an error after every single question Leah asks me, as well as a lot more errors, most of them after choices. I'm pretty sure an error robbed me of the choice to either spend time with the girls or go to bed (forced me to go to bed).

Last edited:

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Errors on all options from the latest update.
Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2014, in <module>
NameError: name 'variavel_leah' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 2014, in script
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\Heart_Gears-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "A:\Downloads\NOT TOUCHED YET\1 NOT REALLY TOUCHEDL\Heart_Gears-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2014, in <module>
NameError: name 'variavel_leah' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Heart Gears 0.2
Sun Sep 27 00:04:08 2020
```

ayumu zumbi

Sep 26, 2017
For all those who have errors in the script I recommend redoing their game, I had this problem and after I reset it I didn't have any more.

Satir Girls

Thanks for all Your support!
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
The point of variable errors is - if You play from save file, created by 0.1 build - it don't have defined variables, required for 0.2.
Solve of this issue: delete 0.1 build with save files, unzip 0.2, and start game all over again.
ExalorII, if You have code problems or want to implement some gameplay mechanic, wich You don't know how to code in - message me in private, i will do it for You.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes