4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
what will amelie do when she discover that mc is fucking kelly ?
because looks like someone peep on them and maybe she is amelie

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-problems-v0-7-final-xenorav.63437/post-10153806
Can't cheat on those eyes
No, shit.....those eyes are Yandere eyes....they will hunt and kill u if you DARE to cheat. FYI, this is meant as a joke but I will say that image needs to have a new render where the face doesn't look so....creepy. If she said "my eyes are up here", I'd be like "Oh, I'm aware. It's why I'm not looking! Autism makes eye contact hard enough! Now I have to look at those yandere eyes?!"

Last edited:

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
At least approximately when to wait for updates, next month, in half a year or when?

polopol2325

Nov 17, 2020
is there no incest path for this?

estimado amigo, al comienzo del juego puedes configurar los personaje de la historia con el parentesco que te plazca
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dear friend, at the beginning of the game you can set the characters in the story with the relationship you like

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
is there enough content? I been thinking of playing this one for a while.
I highly recommend you to wait until next update at least. Although this game is really hot for me, it is slow burn and the dev is sloooooow af, it might satisfy you but the taste of blue balls with this game is ridiculously high, so yea for now just wait

polopol2325

Nov 17, 2020
Can he share chapter 8 this weekend (what is your problems he finished code part and finished %65 of renders before 4 days , he can finish it this weekend)
estimado amigo, no esperes una nueva actualización , como minimo hasta finales de mayo , pricipios de junio , eso contando con tripulacion experimentada y vientos favorables, la espera tiene sus beneficios...
gran saludo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear friend, do not wait for a new update, at least until the end of May, beginning of June, with an experienced crew and favorable winds, waiting has its benefits
big greeting

Reactions: Panos550
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes