4.40 star(s) 236 Votes

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Started playing this game just for the milf goddess Amelie but I'm liking the others as well. Guess some people do not like Stephanie but i think she is cute. I find myself drawn to her aggressiveness and jealousy.
Not bothered in the least, it's entertaining to see the "lil' sis" not being the adorable sugarplum for once.

It even counts as something of a twist i'd say, considering that her abrasive, kind of pushy demeanor, usually more of an "older sis" trait in those "bang the whole family" games, is a byproduct of having the typical "let's be sexplay partners" designs on the MC frustrated by either jealousy of the time he spends on other women or his own straight denial, for those who decided to brush her off.

Last edited:

DizzyKana

Sep 10, 2020
Chapter 4 feels really rough right now, least in the version i played. Lots of calls to various relationship names were bugged out. Could sort of guess what it was intended to be, usually Uncle / Aunt / etc. And i guess some of the dialog suddenly had a different tone. The aunt suddenly saying "tho", or the MC saying "uber". Idk.... maybe i'm overly sensitive.

I generally liked it so far; The pull and chase of all the relationships were mildly frustrating, but keep some tension. Like; you definitely don't want insta corrupt harem stuff, but the hot and cold nature of the characters... maybe is a bit too realistic lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Did the writer change between episode 2 and 3? For some reason the younger not-cousin got all stalkerish and obsessive, the older not-cousin got weird and the MC became a complete wimp.

Last edited:

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thank you for sharing this update, best of luck to the dev!(y)
Love the game story and specially the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work. :p

Reactions: punisher2099

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I don't understand why so many VNs want us to sit through clothes shopping, I don't want to do that IRL so I surely don't want to do it in some fantasy setting.
I already see women wearing clothes every day IRL and also I'm not some creeper who tries or wants to peep on women while they get changed in a dressing room so these scenes become very tedious when combined with utterly inane dialogue.
If the conversation was at least interesting then it'd be fine.

Next up ... fucking yoga, of course.
Maybe someone will need "help" with some pose or pull a muscle or something and need a massage ...

well well ... who would have guessed.

Last edited:

inthedepths

Feb 4, 2019
I’m a fan of this game, great looking main characters. I don’t mind the long drawn out gameplay vs just a quick romp type game. Reminds me a lot of where the heart is or foot of the mountains. Great game keep up the good work.

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Heart Problems [v0.4] + Ripson's Mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Amelie's new look is amazing even better than the original one! I hope mc can fuck her on that red dress and hair style in the future update.
Also, Kylee still keep a painful blue ball, but luckily we have Stephanie to have some lewd scene.

Reactions: Gladheim
4.40 star(s) 236 Votes