4.40 star(s) 232 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Well that was great! And with that preview, maybe we'll finally get to go further with amelie.

Reactions: Luckpene

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
how do you work the mode? im not able to add any points, i click on +points but nothing hapens. thenk uou for the mod
Sorry mate, I quit modding and there's another mod here u can try (not recommended.)
You can wait for the next release where Adan will continue this mod.

Reactions: bagre1

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Mis a jour le 31.01.23
Bonjour a tous, très bon début de jeu j'aime beaucoup les personnages et les graphisme, je recommande !!
Je me suis permis de faire la traduction en Français :

Hello to all, very good beginning of game I like a lot the characters and the graphics, I recommend !
I took the liberty to make the translation in French :

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Next update
not for another couple months. The latest update only came out a few weeks ago.
the last update, 0.4test version came a month ago.
i wouldn't call bugfix (0.4version from mid August-a few weeks ago) as a proper update.
the next update based on developing schedule/cycles should come late October or so.

one thing that still amazes me is that not so long ago, speaking in general, similar games were rare and those had updates every month regularly...nowadays there are zillion of such games, and most of them have few updates per year (if not less), while supporters patiently waiting/pledging and considering an update which came 2-3 months ago, as "the update just came" in their reply to those asking for update...
this last paragraph isn't related to this game (yet?), it's more like my morning ranting on "developing-supporting" trends:BootyTime:

Jun 21, 2020
the last update, 0.4test version came a month ago.
i wouldn't call bugfix (0.4version from mid August-a few weeks ago) as a proper update.
the next update based on developing schedule/cycles should come late October or so.

one thing that still amazes me is that not so long ago, speaking in general, similar games were rare and those had updates every month regularly...nowadays there are zillion of such games, and most of them have few updates per year (if not less), while supporters patiently waiting/pledging and considering an update which came 2-3 months ago, as "the update just came" in their reply to those asking for update...
this last paragraph isn't related to this game (yet?), it's more like my morning ranting on "developing-supporting" trends:BootyTime:
The rare games that you mentioned here, can you mention those rare games names?

KIRYU-CHAAAAAAN!!

Mar 24, 2020
damn, I like the animation of this game, also the story I hope the dev won't abandon this game gonna pledge to his Patreon soon, keep up the good work KYODAI!

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
yup, uncle can achieve a harem, if he plays his card right, he will cockblock mc with every lady:WeSmart:
in other words thats gonna be a lovely (ntr) harem fuckfest:love:
though the real question is "will there be a futa (if not futa-tentacles)?":love::love:
Nothing you said resembles this game.

Reactions: mikel8519

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
you think your a smartass
there are many dev add harem path without mentioning it in tags.
woow, easy smartass dude..devs along the way add ntr, futas and so on...though all those "kinks" usually are in tags/planned tags.
yet if you say "many dev add harem path without mentioning it in tags." that has to be true. you obviously know what are you asking/doing....having "harem" in tags is kinda forbidden due to strict patreon rules, hence many devs are trying to hide it.
so good to have you here, otherwise there would be a dark, non-harem, age in many games...

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes