4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
so when is going to be the next update?
considering that for the last one it took 5 months, I would say not before November
Though I do agree that update, unfortunately, hardly can be expected to drop before November, for the last update it took 4 months (late March-late July)...If he continues to "improve" with each update, the next one should take around 5 months, aka late November or late December more likely...a bit prolonged developing period with each consecutive update, which is overall developing trend for most of those games, would mean that next year there could be eventually only one update...so we all need to cherish those "soon to be a past" moments of having (probably) three updates in one year :HideThePain:

Reactions: SardinianBoy

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
Though I do agree that update, unfortunately, hardly can be expected to drop before November, for the last update it took 4 months (late March-late July)...If he continues to "improve" with each update, the next one should take around 5 months, aka late November or late December more likely...a bit prolonged developing period with each consecutive update, which is overall developing trend for most of those games, would mean that next year there could be eventually only one update...so we all need to cherish those "soon to be a past" moments of having (probably) three updates in one year :HideThePain:
thanks! at least now I will know when to come back for this game. He has a huge potential and I hope that he won't drop it

Reactions: bojas90 and Abhai

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
What's with the transition of adventurous to doormat? After returning home, I get more scenes for being a doormat.
The vibe of the game feels different.

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
So finally what's in the game? Is MC still pushover lol like in most of this type "deep games"? Is there any real sex for MC ? or as usually a lot of teasing?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
anyone know how to get this scene?
I just downloaded the game and have not played yet, but I saw your post and took a quick peek to see if I could find it.

It does not look like that image is in the game. From what I can tell this is near the end of the chapter 4 while have sex with Mia that starts off with an option to "Play Along" At some point during sexy time she goes reverse cowgirl until MC reaches peak. The option to "Cum" appears. I believe this is the point where that missing scene should be. Instead of being able to pullout and paint her ass, she goes back on her knees to a HJ until MC cums.

Curious question... Wouldn't it easier to make a .webm file than having to type out each individual .webp with delays for the animations?

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes