4.40 star(s) 230 Votes

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Brothers, here I am to share some thoughts.

This is an amazing VN with godly level artwork, for sure. And the story is developing quite well itself...

Maybe a little polishing in the animations would make it even better, but I hate to be critical. :p

I found myself a not-aunt that I fell in love with, and how could I have not fallen? Such big, wonderful curves...

...and two not-cousins as well with amazing figures!

I'm in love with this game...it's fucking awesome! Besides making it into my signature, it went to my top VNs list :love:

Xenorav, sorry to tell you this, but you're going straight to the top. I wish you 10 k + patrons...Keep up the great work!

you-are-god.jpg

Last edited:

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

#Report...

We are still working on Mc and Amelie's relationship, yay!
This chapter is being quite entertaining to do, several nice scenes are coming for this chapter.
Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been a little busy with some personal stuff. I'll work as much as I can to bring you the next chapter as soon as possible, minimum 100 renders per week from now on.
Without more to tell you, the work percentages:
  • Writing ≈ 65%
  • Code ≈ 40%
  • Renders ≈ 65% [350 images]
-Xenorav

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

#Report...

We are still working on Mc and Amelie's relationship, yay!
This chapter is being quite entertaining to do, several nice scenes are coming for this chapter.
Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been a little busy with some personal stuff. I'll work as much as I can to bring you the next chapter as soon as possible, minimum 100 renders per week from now on.
Without more to tell you, the work percentages:
  • Writing ≈ 65%
  • Code ≈ 40%
  • Renders ≈ 65% [350 images]
-Xenorav

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh yesssssss

4.40 star(s) 230 Votes