4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

AmelieFan

Sep 12, 2020
good job. though the development looks slowing down compared to the previous chapters, hopefully the next version will be released before 2021 ends. let's tell heart problems to our friends to support the dev

Jun 21, 2020
good job. though the development looks slowing down compared to the previous chapters, hopefully the next version will be released before 2021 ends. let's tell heart problems to our friends to support the dev
I believe that a content creator should take time and try creating quality content.
In this department Dev is doing good and most people don't have problem with that.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
ofc, wise words my friend, more support he gets, slower developing will be!
so spread the word, this game needs a lot more support...our new goal is to achieve one update per year.
people, please, do pledge, and do encourage the dev to take all time he needs here, as he is putting top notch quality/quantity content, comparable only to badik in that regard.
I believe that a content creator should take time and try creating quality content.
In this department Dev is doing good and most people don't have problem with that.
see above :HideThePain:

Reactions: SardinianBoy
Jun 21, 2020
ofc, wise words my friend, more support he gets, slower developing will be!
so spread the word, this game needs a lot more support...our new goal is to achieve one update per year.
people, please, do pledge, and do encourage the dev to take all time he needs here, as he is putting top notch quality/quantity content, comparable only to badik in that regard.

see above :HideThePain:
Well, I hear ya but in an artistic profession like this, people need creativity to develop something good and interesting. If the Dev burns himself continuously, so that he/she can release new content in a schedule.... Well, either Devs minds gonna get fucked up and he might rush and the quality of the game will get degraded, and then good people like you will roast him mindlessly without knowing anything about what goes behind to develop something good.:)
Dev releases new version at least twice a year with some good fappable story and renders.
So take your bitching somewhere else.:)

• Angry
Reactions: Eyeris

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well, I hear ya but in an artistic profession like this, people need creativity to develop something good and interesting. If the Dev burns himself continuously, so that he/she can release new content in a schedule.... Well, either Devs minds gonna get fucked up and he might rush and the quality of the game will get degraded, and then good people like you will roast him mindlessly without knowing anything about what goes behind to develop something good.:)
Dev releases new version at least twice a year with some good fappable story and renders.
So take your bitching somewhere else.:)
see above;)
hopefully you are getting some $ for all your hard work here...otherwise, that isnt as "creative" as it could be:)

Some-Dude

Oct 30, 2017
wow, this is one of the best VNs I've ever played!
waiting for the next update is going to be torture!

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I have a favor to ask, can someone post the Walkthrough/Cheat mod I have problems with Mega not working for me. :(

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Dare i say Nicole is somewhat more alluring milf than Amelie. Love both the models though but it had to be said.
That's slander! Some wise words for you and whoever thinks alike, from Captain Onishima:

"I'm sending in the tanks. I don't care what happens, just get those punks!"

1468821_1130090_Onishima_4915.png

Nobody talks that way about my favorite auntie, I say!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Drifting and Viggy

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
That's slander! Some wise words for you and whoever thinks alike, from Captain Onishima:

"I'm sending in the tanks. I don't care what happens, just get those punks!"

View attachment 1490249

Nobody talk that way about my favorite auntie, I say!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Violence it is then.

FormatFactory02-1-1024x576.jpg images (19).jpeg

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Walkthrough+cheatmod:
here is link:
Mega
discord link:
Hello, I wanted to ask if the Mega link is the only one you have, also is it possible that you be able to post your mod directly here? :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes