4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
What's going on with Mia and Derek?.. One moment they all in love and shit next moment Mia is fucking MC not even mentioning Derek as if man doesn't even exist lol?.. Do they have an open relationship or is she cheating on him? , I'm leaning more towards the latter.. Derek does some like a cuck lol.
Also minor things but MCs hair.. Like I'm sure there's 100s of hairstyles to choose from and you went with that? Dude looks like he poured orange food coloring on his head to pass it off as hair lol.
Doesn't he fuck her mom (the fat whale) ? Or at least it seems so...by the way did the dev finnaly fix the scene so that we can avoid having sex with the whale ?

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Doesn't he fuck her mom (the fat whale) ? Or at least it seems so...by the way did the dev finnaly fix the scene so that we can avoid having sex with the whale ?
He fucks them both lol... And no I don't think it was fixed, at least the last time I played it he still banged Mia's mom. Whether it was fixed recently or not I can't tell you.. But I don't think it was.

AmelieFan

Sep 12, 2020
Yeah, it'll be late December or early January. I didn't like the last update much, I hope to see some better development in this update.
Yep, the last update was good but not quite enough. From the teasers, v0.5 development looks quite promising (especially with Kylee?). And as a fan of our MC's aunt Amelie, I'm also expecting more physical relation development between them before.. you know, the main course..

Reactions: Panos24
Jun 21, 2020
Yep, the last update was good but not quite enough. From the teasers, v0.5 development looks quite promising (especially with Kylee?). And as a fan of our MC's aunt Amelie, I'm also expecting more physical relation development between them before.. you know, the main course..
If not physical then also some intimacy with each other, where both of them will know their feelings, especially aunt or something like that but no right now I am not ready for direct physical relationship. Kisses, hugs, groping hugs etc should become common first of all and some instances where aunt should also show some naughty side of her to mc, then after 1-2 updates they should start with physical relationship, where both of them will accept each other's feelings.:p
Till then romance should be pushed.:love:

AmelieFan

Sep 12, 2020
If not physical then also some intimacy with each other, where both of them will know their feelings, especially aunt or something like that but no right now I am not ready for direct physical relationship. Kisses, hugs, groping hugs etc should become common first of all and some instances where aunt should also show some naughty side of her to mc, then after 1-2 updates they should start with physical relationship, where both of them will accept each other's feelings.:p
Till then romance should be pushed.:love:
Oh I get. But for me their romance is quite enough already, time for the aunt to start showing her naughty side :love:

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Why are there no instructions on how t install the cheat mod?? I did a search, and it seems that someone did ask this same question, but I did not see an answer.

Jun 30, 2017
At this point when in 0.4 both MC and aunt already did some "real kiss" then the chance they goes for more physical or intimate action will very likely. I don't think sex will come soon, with how Amellia personality is potrayed in game, she is not a woman who just jump on a guy because of the husband forget the marriage anniversary, she sad of course but not that broken, unless stupid husband cheating on her and she caught or have evidence, or something extreme similar, not only that but also the "gap" between her and MC, she is not entirely stupid, she aware of MC affection atleast to some extent, thus she hesitate of stepping beyond the bound (MC is her nephew after all, blood related or not). So i predict sex will come from 0.8.

Also depend on who get focus on each version, if dev just focus on the main couple then it will be very soon, but next version look like it focus more on the eldest daughter

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes