4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

AmelieFan

Sep 12, 2020
looks like the dev is really busy :rolleyes: but the good thing is the render progress is almost finished. again, hopefully it'll worth after a long wait..

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
dev, please take all time you might need.
we dont need a rushed update, even if that means waiting another 4-5 months till everything is perfect.
either way, we all are excited for possibility of having two updates in 2023 (possible with some proper action with Amelie), and we are looking forward to it!

Jun 21, 2020
dev, please take all time you might need.
we dont need a rushed update, even if that means waiting another 4-5 months till everything is perfect.
either way, we all are excited for possibility of having two updates in 2023 (possible with some proper action with Amelie), and we are looking forward to it!
Okay, I accept I was wrong, saw lots of Dev who create about 10,000 renders in a span of 2 years. So yeah, you were right and I was wrong.

Last edited:

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
waiting for this release has been so tedious that each posted comment on this thread is like a piece of hope to feed the hunger of my impatience, the inactivity on this thread has caused so much depravity that ive resorted to posting my own comment to act as a pseudo helper for my withering patience

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
waiting for this release has been so tedious that each posted comment on this thread is like a piece of hope to feed the hunger of my impatience, the inactivity on this thread has caused so much depravity that ive resorted to posting my own comment to act as a pseudo helper for my withering patience

Here's a post I made just for you.

We'll get there brother. (y)

Reactions: goodbye890

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
wow thanks i was just awarded a trophy for getting a like! wow... i don't know what to say, i never expected to ever get a trophy *sniff* sorry just getting a bit emotional, i don't think i would've made it here today, holding this trophy, infront of all you people, standing here today, if i hadn't... actually i have no idea how i did make it here today, its just one of those happy coincidences, also thanks for the devoted post, my patience has been satiated as of now.

Penguasa

Jun 15, 2020
Heart Problems [v0.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 554 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 199 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 165 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Where is walthrough heart problem ?

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
while there are some creators working their ass off to deliver 5 times this content in 3 times less time.
No they just hit "Cancel Renderer" faster
But then you get grainy shitty renderers with no lighting.

super clean renderers like these with good lighting takes 1-2 hours 1080P resolution with the fastest GPU RTX 3090
then comes posing
setting up lights and cameras.
if you deliver 5 high quality renderers each day you are working hard.
5x30= 150/month

but you dont work every day right so expect 100 high quality renderers each month at the best.
i would say that this developer if he is using the RTX 3090 is working really hard.
if he has an slower GPU then he is working his ass off.

Ohh btw i forgot the 4 animations he has in this update.
those must be done on another PC as they take days/weeks to render

Last edited:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
No they just hit "Cancel Renderer" faster
But then you get grainy shitty renderers with no lighting.

super clean renderers like these with good lighting takes 1-2 hours 1080P resolution with the fastest GPU RTX 3090
then comes posing
setting up lights and cameras.
if you deliver 5 high quality renderers each day you are working hard.
5x30= 150/month

but you dont work every day right so expect 100 high quality renderers each month at the best.
i would say that this developer if he is using the RTX 3090 is working really hard.
if he has an slower GPU then he is working his ass off.

Ohh btw i forgot the 4 animations he has in this update.
those must be done on another PC as they take days/weeks to render
Is the lighting really that good?
I don't want to start an argument or anything, i'm genuinely asking because i actually like the game but i always thought that the lighting was the weakest part of this game, unless you consider good lighting being able to see everything as there are basically no shadows in the scenes and everything seems to be illuminated by an omnipresent light.

Reactions: jaredforks
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes