4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Is the lighting really that good?
i think he is using HDRi lights which renderers faster so drop it to 30min to 1hour per renderer.
DOF takes more time to clean up also.
but no he doesnt use 3 point lighting system so the lighting could be better.
photometric lights gives better shadows and reflections and those takes more time to render.

and to the fucker who just gave a facepalm to my previous post.
do you even know what rendering is ?

Reactions: Draverik

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Screenshot_20211202-185002_Samsung Internet.jpg

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! the coding shouldn't take that long as i don't really expect the code to differ that much from the mechanics of the previous update, thats unless this update is going to have something new like minigames or something, however this is mere speculation, so i could very well be wrong, but its the positive thinking that helps you stay patient

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
half v0.4 are mom and dad second half are aunt and uncle ! i see in script that mc can change clothes in front mom at store if mom anger <2 where to check that and how to see that scene ? play 10 times from beginning and choose different path but never play that scene !

Jun 21, 2020
half v0.4 are mom and dad second half are aunt and uncle ! i see in script that mc can change clothes in front mom at store if mom anger <2 where to check that and how to see that scene ? play 10 times from beginning and choose different path but never play that scene !
Just play the original version, the mom & dad version will not make sense at all, as the story itself is about romance between Aunt - Nephew and some other side characters.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
when I clicked on the waltrough section of your comment section, I found it, but sorry if I offended you
You didn't.

That's just publicity to the content that I do, when I have a WT for the game that I compressed it shows like this.
1638724556826.png

P.S: Sorry if I sounded like a Jerk it was not my intention I really did think that someone had told you that I did one.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Wait this hasn't been upadted in so long. I came back to see if there was anything new and got dissapointed. I know people work at different speeds but compared to some other devs this release schedule is silly. See you all when the next update drops I guess.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok just got thru playing this update ..... not quite what i was hoping for ... but can't really complain about it either ..... getting there but sooooooo slowly .... still enjoy the game (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Panos24
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes