4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
half v0.4 are mom and dad second half are aunt and uncle ! i see in script that mc can change clothes in front mom at store if mom anger <2 where to check that and how to see that scene ? play 10 times from beginning and choose different path but never play that scene !

Jun 21, 2020
half v0.4 are mom and dad second half are aunt and uncle ! i see in script that mc can change clothes in front mom at store if mom anger <2 where to check that and how to see that scene ? play 10 times from beginning and choose different path but never play that scene !
Just play the original version, the mom & dad version will not make sense at all, as the story itself is about romance between Aunt - Nephew and some other side characters.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
when I clicked on the waltrough section of your comment section, I found it, but sorry if I offended you
You didn't.

That's just publicity to the content that I do, when I have a WT for the game that I compressed it shows like this.
1638724556826.png

P.S: Sorry if I sounded like a Jerk it was not my intention I really did think that someone had told you that I did one.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Wait this hasn't been upadted in so long. I came back to see if there was anything new and got dissapointed. I know people work at different speeds but compared to some other devs this release schedule is silly. See you all when the next update drops I guess.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok just got thru playing this update ..... not quite what i was hoping for ... but can't really complain about it either ..... getting there but sooooooo slowly .... still enjoy the game (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Panos24

Devil-jin

Feb 13, 2021
Love the content thus far. Can't wait to finally bang Bryce Dallas Howard.. :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Hopefully in the next update.. at least BJ or smth :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes