4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

AmelieFan

Sep 12, 2020
At this point when in 0.4 both MC and aunt already did some "real kiss" then the chance they goes for more physical or intimate action will very likely. I don't think sex will come soon, with how Amellia personality is potrayed in game, she is not a woman who just jump on a guy because of the husband forget the marriage anniversary, she sad of course but not that broken, unless stupid husband cheating on her and she caught or have evidence, or something extreme similar, not only that but also the "gap" between her and MC, she is not entirely stupid, she aware of MC affection atleast to some extent, thus she hesitate of stepping beyond the bound (MC is her nephew after all, blood related or not). So i predict sex will come from 0.8.

Also depend on who get focus on each version, if dev just focus on the main couple then it will be very soon, but next version look like it focus more on the eldest daughter
Agreed, though I really want to see our MC and his aunt "in action" asap, it'll be too fast if happened in 0.5.. They need some more further physical interaction to make it. I'm expecting it'll come in 0.7 (or 0.6 if the dev can build the interaction perfectly)

HotVenusStudios

Writer/Game Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2020
I see a pic of Kylee being asleep while the MC makes her give him a BJ but I just finished the game with the mod and didn't get that scene. Missing something?

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Wish there was more content for elder daughter.. I would love to see how MC and her develop more feelings towards each other

Sep 9, 2021
hello guys first time on this thread. I haven't played game yet but definitely it's awesome and I am not gonna download till we get mommy completely so anyone have info about update(How much time they takes) or how many update will it take because it's looks so great.
Any help welcomed.

Jun 21, 2020
hello guys first time on this thread. I haven't played game yet but definitely it's awesome and I am not gonna download till we get mommy completely so anyone have info about update(How much time they takes) or how many update will it take because it's looks so great.
Any help welcomed.
Well, one thing that I can say is that by not playing the game, you're making one big goddamn mistake.
So play & enjoy this game.
The update takes time, this time it's taking more than usual but don't let that stop you from playing a good game. Give it a go & you'll not regret it.:love:

AmelieFan

Sep 12, 2020
Any help welcomed.
Ah I think I understand, you don't wanna wait too long do you? but..
Well, one thing that I can say is that by not playing the game, you're making one big goddamn mistake.
So play & enjoy this game.
The update takes time, this time it's taking more than usual but don't let that stop you from playing a good game. Give it a go & you'll not regret it.:love:
this! though the update takes a bit longer than usual, it is worth to wait. I've downloaded other games while waiting for 0.5 update but for me Heart Problems quality is above the others

AmelieFan

Sep 12, 2020
It's been a long time since the last update, why is it taking so long? It used to come out early.
maybe the dev was busy (?) yeah it's almost 4 months since the 0.4 beta release, quite long for an update.. hopefully the next development won't take this long.. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Panos24
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes