4.40 star(s) 236 Votes

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
That's slander! Some wise words for you and whoever thinks alike, from Captain Onishima:

"I'm sending in the tanks. I don't care what happens, just get those punks!"

View attachment 1490249

Nobody talk that way about my favorite auntie, I say!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Violence it is then.

FormatFactory02-1-1024x576.jpg images (19).jpeg

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Walkthrough+cheatmod:
here is link:
Mega
discord link:
Hello, I wanted to ask if the Mega link is the only one you have, also is it possible that you be able to post your mod directly here? :unsure:

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Without any mods installed, Nephew, because Uncle is his Uncle and Aunt is actually a Step Aunt, the Uncles second wife. Thats how I read it anyway.
I plan to play with Mod, and He is my Aunts Husband. so was wondering what he would call me. Not native English speaker. I call him Uncle and he calls me?

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I plan to play with Mod, and He is my Aunts Husband. so was wondering what he would call me. Not native English speaker. I call him Uncle and he calls me?
Have not played in a while but there is a scene where Uncle says to MC "I love you like a true son". He also refers to his brother (MC's father who has died apparently, before the game starts). Just done a bit of a play through and Uncle does not really refer to MC by "name" or as relation type eg nephew. In the relationship screen ordinarily you would put "Uncle" and "nephew".
Aunt on the other hand calls MC by "name" or as nephew.
I will add that playing with a mod to change relationships, there are times where the story does not make sense.
I modded the script to make sense it changes the relationships to family. Here. Will not work with other mods.

Reactions: Antera

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Without any mods installed, Nephew, because Uncle is his Uncle and Aunt is actually a Step Aunt, the Uncles second wife. Thats how I read it anyway.
If i remember correctly. The Uncle was MC's Father's brother so the Uncle is MC's Uncle by blood. The Aunt is MC's Aunt by marriage and would be no matter if she was Uncle's wife #1,#2 or #15 (No step-aunt). Since MC and Aunt are related only by marriage there is no incest between them.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So, where are the November guys ? LOL.
Well my reaction was like this:
Nice, image 80% writing 70% should be out soon....seeing code at 40% well no problem here and than remembering this dev needs as much time for coding as he does for rendering :HideThePain:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kakato

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
What's going on with Mia and Derek?.. One moment they all in love and shit next moment Mia is fucking MC not even mentioning Derek as if man doesn't even exist lol?.. Do they have an open relationship or is she cheating on him? , I'm leaning more towards the latter.. Derek does some like a cuck lol.
Also minor things but MCs hair.. Like I'm sure there's 100s of hairstyles to choose from and you went with that? Dude looks like he poured orange food coloring on his head to pass it off as hair lol.

4.40 star(s) 236 Votes