4.40 star(s) 235 Votes

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
maybe in 8 days, I'm not so sure even about this after the silence of the developer
i don't even understand why dev's not saying anything, i wonder what hes up to...

i literally can't think of any benifit by keeping silent, i can only see negatives, for example, damage to audience due to the unexplained wait, patreons unsubbing, a bad reputation etc

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
i don't even understand why dev's not saying anything, i wonder what hes up to...

i literally can't think of any benifit by keeping silent, i can only see negatives, for example, damage to audience due to the unexplained wait, patreons unsubbing, a bad reputation etc
Indeed. I prefer tons of excuses over silence. No matter what the subject/context is, IMHO, Silence is a Total Lack Of Respect.

P.S : The beard suits you well, Mr Mario ;)

AmelieFan

Sep 12, 2020
Indeed.. keeping silence maybe increase curiosity for just a short time, but it'll make us sceptical for the future development. That's the case if our dear dev is alright. But I think some people worrying about him right now since there's no any signal from him (?)

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
maybe he broke his fingers while engaging in an awkward sexual act and is now trying to type with his other extremities - but the results are so awful that he's hiding from us...
or
he's got explosive diarrhea and can't get his mind straight to tell us, cuz it's kinda embarrassing...
or
the internet has died in wherever he is located (moar likely)...
or
his dog pooped on his werk...
or
he's pulling a Kentaro Miura on us and we're all shit outta luck (the rumors from the previous posts must have some fact in them!! there're hints e v e r y w h e r e)
*+edit:
perhaps, just perhaps he wants to round off this update perfectly, so that there wont be a shitstorm that a charracters' nose is too crooked or toe is too big, so he's just taking his goddamn time to give us the best experience. devs know this kind of stuff and many of them are exceedingly stubborn perfectionists... then again, those prior mentioned possibilities sound more exciting

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Is there any brave hero amongst us that can post here the weekly report from December 11th on devs patreon page? Maybe there is some insight in that post that can give us a hint about the next release, or maybe not. I am still curious though.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Is there any brave hero amongst us that can post here the weekly report from December 11th on devs patreon page? Maybe there is some insight in that post that can give us a hint about the next release, or maybe not. I am still curious though.
Go back a few pages and read the posts in this thread from December 11 and you'll find that somebody already did it.

Reactions: MrBaitor

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Thank you so much for this.
Ok lets see. He said that the test version would be out in 10 days (or so) when it was 11th December. Now given the fact that the date is really close to xmas holidays, he probably have caught up with something else, so the delay is totally reasonable. I mean if he didn't managed (which he obvisously didn't) to release the next version before holidays then maybe we are looking at a 3 or 4 days delay depending on how close he was to finish his current project.

Reactions: princess bride

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Although I am not sure if by TEST version he means the version that got sent to testers or it's a pre-release for the patreons alone.

Reactions: EthanHunt95
4.40 star(s) 235 Votes