4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
:HideThePain:
I think it's best if we think of New Year release.
Merry Christmas everyone !:BootyTime: :KappaPride:
i feel like the more we push forth the release date, the more the dev will be given a reason to slack, because i have no doubt that the dev reads these comments, and if he/she sees that someone said "iits best if we think of new years release", he/she is going to feel like its fine to push the date to new years. DEV, RELEASE THE GAME ON THE 25th NO MORE PUSHING FORWARD! don't worry about refining the game any further, i'm sure its good as is.

Jun 21, 2020
i feel like the more we push forth the release date, the more the dev will be given a reason to slack, because i have no doubt that the dev reads these comments, and if he/she sees that someone said "iits best if we think of new years release", he/she is going to feel like its fine to push the date to new years. DEV, RELEASE THE GAME ON THE 25th NO MORE PUSHING FORWARD! don't worry about refining the game any further, i'm sure its good as is.
So you finally gave up the Mario gig and became serious huh?

• Haha
Reactions: goodbye890

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
On a more serious note, he was online yesterday morning. I don't follow his discord, so, I'm wondering ; did he bother give an explanation as why he didn't meet his deadline ?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
On a more serious note, he was online yesterday morning. I don't follow his discord, so, I'm wondering ; did he bother give an explanation as why he didn't meet his deadline ?
gonna take a wild guess here - why should he?:BootyTime:

if not update itself, a weekly report certainly could be expected in next few days.
and if the weekly report comes, it will be, most probably, way more interesting than the planned/delayed update:HideThePain:

• Sad
Reactions: EthanHunt95

SardinianBoy

May 19, 2021
gonna take a wild guess here - why should he?:BootyTime:

if not update itself, a weekly report certainly could be expected in next few days.
and if the weekly report comes, it will be, most probably, way more interesting than the planned/delayed update:HideThePain:
I agree, but at least do not make any statements about the release of the update if you are not 100% sure

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I agree, but at least do not make any statements about the release of the update if you are not 100% sure
The guy went silent for a couple days and people are already searching through mortuaries looking for a confirmation of his death.
Do you really think if he didn't say anything people would just stop, and it would all be fine and dandy?

I want the update as bad as anyone else, yet i'm not flabbergaster over another missed deadline, it's just a matter of properly managing your expectations. Don't put that shit on the devs, do it yourself.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
if i had to rate all my christmas holidays from best to worst, i would say that this was the best christmas holiday ever!,

thanks dev for the no update, ill be sure not to unsub from your patreon. i mean, clearly all the money going to you is being put to good use, by good use i mean, christmas gifts for you and your whole family! so happy to hear that, i hope you had a wonderful christmas dev, and i hope you bought yourself something nice with my money, and i just loved the christmas gift you gave back to us.... nothing!, i couldn't be more content. i can't even begin to explain the amazing feeling of sitting by my computer waiting for the update to release like some dumb fucking mutt for 13 hours straight, oh my god the feeling was euphoric, i'm so excited to do this again tomorrow too!

so once again, thanks dev for the amazing gift, i couldn't have asked for more.

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
guys, give the dude some slack.. maybe is PC had some unexpected fault (happens all the time with deadlines).
i'm sure your pent up frustrations can be released via some other outlet - we have the internet, rule 34 everywhere!!

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes