4.40 star(s) 237 Votes
Jun 30, 2017
,Amelia's character makes the game special. The developer must be careful how she Will corrupted! Maybe a good idea would be to do it without the will, by the protagonist, or by a third person
In this game we not corrupt her lol, corrupting is different, we not even try to make her into a slut, this game central point is romance, sex is second priority

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
quick question, has anything been posted in the last 6 days on the patreon, or is the dev just waiting to post the update?, and if there has been, can someone share?
If you read this post : https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-problems-v0-4-xenorav.63437/page-114#post-7114114 like me and the other pplz following this thread, you should know that the update SHOULD come out by the 21 = 10 days, like the Dev said. If any news has been shared on patreon during the last days, some users would have already leaked it here.

So, don't wanna be mean Mr Mario. I, and also several pplz here, already got that you really want the update. It's the same for me. BUT, spamming this thread with your impatience won't change a thing. During the last days, almost all notifications I got from this thread were related to your posts and your impatience. We are all waiting here. Again, spamming the thread won't change a thing. It'll be out when it's out.

Now, please, go and play some Mario Kart to kill time. Peace.

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
well, by judging how 0.4 finished where amelie got drunk and they slept together, in the literal term not the slang term, get your mind out of the gutters people. i would say that 0.5 should logically speaking have a... how you say..... a TAG worthy interaction,
And the tag is... [teasing] :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, though, the question was in response to the pictures of Amelie and I'm not getting my hopes up for any "tagworthy interaction" between MC and Amelie that is better than [handjob]. Better to get a pleasant surprise than a big disappointment.

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes