4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

AmelieFan

Sep 12, 2020
Okay since everyone is now waiting for v0.5 I wanna say thanks in advance to the dev for your hard work :coffee: I won't expect something too high for this chapter but I do believe that v0.5 will be worth to wait for all of us. After releasing v0.5, please take your time, dev! have a good rest & take some fresh air for a while, so the fresh idea will also come and you'll feel more energized for v0.6 and so on... :D(y) and the next chapter would come faster

Last edited:

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Okay since everyone is now waiting for v0.5 I wanna say thanks in advance to the dev for your hard work :coffee: I won't expect something too high for this chapter but I do believe that v0.5 will be worth to wait for all of us. After releasing v0.5, please take your time, dev! have a good rest & take some fresh air for a while, so the fresh idea will also come and you'll feel more energized for v0.6 and so on... :D(y) and the next chapter would come faster
100% agree with you

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mau5taticDead

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So, I was right in being skeptical. It's going to be the 22nd in 1 hour in my country. Disappointing.

blackpegasus

Jan 8, 2018
I think he'll directly release on 25th of December with a tagline 'Merry Christmas everyone, I did some extra work so that you can enjoy this game as your Christmas present! Like there were 600 renders but I did extra work and now it has got 100 more renders'

So, 25th it is for now. :HideThePain:
i gues everyone is doing that, im waiting for true bond and this, but i dont want my gift in christmas i want it NOW

• Haha
Reactions: goodbye890

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think he'll directly release on 25th of December with a tagline 'Merry Christmas everyone, I did some extra work so that you can enjoy this game as your Christmas present! Like there were 600 renders but I did extra work and now it has got 100 more renders'

and if he is chinese?
waiting for chinese new year:WeSmart::HideThePain:

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021

And it will probably be like 457 line of dialog, 96 renders, and 1 new animation scene of a handjob from the friends mom totaling a 30min sad playtime

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
you're scaring me don't say that, THAT'S NOT TRUE! TAKE IT BACK, TAKE IT BACK.

fuck... was all this waiting not worth it?...
I mean...would you be surprised? this games updates are pretty small, with mostly just talking and 1 or 2 animations with each one, it takes like 2 hours to get through it even if your reading everything, I'm not complaining since it's a free game but people tend to over inflate their idea of the work a dev has or will do when an update takes longer than normal when delays can be for any number of reasons from just not feeling like working to a death in the family or as simple as 1 stubborn render that just doesn't want to work right, I'm just tempering those expectations back down, either I'll be right and the update will be small like always and nothing changes save for people asking why it took so long, or it'll be bigger and I'll both be wrong and happy to be so. but which you think is more likely is completely up to you and what you think is more likely

AmelieFan

Sep 12, 2020
i gues everyone is doing that, im waiting for true bond and this, but i dont want my gift in christmas i want it NOW
Other devs do that? (postpone the release). Well, I hope you're right.. I'm starting to worry about our dev since there's no any sign from him :eek:

4.40 star(s) 237 Votes