4.30 star(s) 238 Votes

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
guys, give the dude some slack.. maybe is PC had some unexpected fault (happens all the time with deadlines).
i'm sure your pent up frustrations can be released via some other outlet - we have the internet, rule 34 everywhere!!
you know, i have a strong feeling that the dev has a dummy account and is possibly: liking, commenting and/or just watching what everyone is saying, and maybe they left a few comments in the past couple of days but here we are just talking about this and talking while he just acts like another bystander user just talking and liking a couple comments, but i feel like people that say the stuff you're saying are SUSSY BAKA if you get what i'm saying, i now don't trust anyone here, because he/she could be anyone of you, also its really sus that your theory of the probable cause is backed up with an anecdote that is very revealing [happens all the time with deadlines],hmmm . . .

Jun 21, 2020
you know, i have a strong feeling that the dev has a dummy account and is possibly: liking, commenting and/or just watching what everyone is saying, and maybe they left a few comments in the past couple of days but here we are just talking about this and talking while he just acts like another bystander user just talking and liking a couple comments, but i feel like people that say the stuff you're saying are SUSSY BAKA if you get what i'm saying, i now don't trust anyone here, because he/she could be anyone of you, also its really sus that your theory of the probable cause is backed up with an anecdote that is very revealing [happens all the time with deadlines],hmmm . . .
I see.:illuminati:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: goodbye890

botare

Mar 13, 2020
$10=Early access to the game 1 week before release!(test build)
$15=Early access 14 days before release day (test build):HideThePain:
Well...I See.

_exodus_

Mar 30, 2021
you mean like every other Dev does?

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
Just play the original version, the mom & dad version will not make sense at all, as the story itself is about romance between Aunt - Nephew and some other side characters.
my question was how to see that scene from script ??? try to play from beginning again and again and she always say to change in another cabin !

botare

Mar 13, 2020
The test version should have been completed, but the public version should be released 14 days after the test version.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
The test version should have been completed, but the public version should be released 14 days after the test version.
so your saying that the public release is in 8 days? ARE YOU HECKING KIDDING ME!?

also, how do you know this? did he say this on the patreon or discord or...

Last edited:
Reactions: EthanHunt95

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
maybe in 8 days, I'm not so sure even about this after the silence of the developer
i don't even understand why dev's not saying anything, i wonder what hes up to...

i literally can't think of any benifit by keeping silent, i can only see negatives, for example, damage to audience due to the unexplained wait, patreons unsubbing, a bad reputation etc

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
i don't even understand why dev's not saying anything, i wonder what hes up to...

i literally can't think of any benifit by keeping silent, i can only see negatives, for example, damage to audience due to the unexplained wait, patreons unsubbing, a bad reputation etc
Indeed. I prefer tons of excuses over silence. No matter what the subject/context is, IMHO, Silence is a Total Lack Of Respect.

P.S : The beard suits you well, Mr Mario ;)

4.30 star(s) 238 Votes