4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
What is added in the v0.5 Final?
150 new renders, 5 animations, including one hot scene with amelia.
music, sounds and voice acting.
added german, spanish, arabian and zulu translations up to 0.5v.
*kidding aside - what would you expect apart bug fixing and overall text polishing...not that there were any important bugs at least in my playthrough...anyway do enjoy this eagerly waited "final"/non-test release at last...so many new things to do:HideThePain:"

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Old save i mean 0.5 test doesn't work?
Pretty sure the test was mentioned to possibly make saves unusable and that people shouldn't save over their previous saves due to it being a test/beta. In other words you should start at the end of 4 and play through 5 now that it is the final version.

Reactions: Balu83

joch1812

Jun 17, 2018
Pretty sure the test was mentioned to possibly make saves unusable and that people shouldn't save over their previous saves due to it being a test/beta. In other words you should start at the end of 4 and play through 5 now that it is the final version.
Ok sir i'll try

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
What's 'Final' about this version? Download file name and size on Mega and Workupload are exactly the same as 'Test' version. Start the game and it and it still says "TEST" on the loading screens played through and couldn't see any different scenes or pictures, and the game ended exactly the place as Test?

So correct me if I'm wrong, the only thing that's changed is this Forums title from 'Test' to 'Final'?

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes