4.40 star(s) 228 Votes

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
So, I tried the game and loved it. The main milf is hot. She reminds me so much of the main milf from a mother's love. The only think I didn't like except from the blue balling and the slow burn, was no control over who we want to fuck without being a dick. I really didn't wanted to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. But all the other options with her were to be a total dick. So it'd have been great to refuse her but in a nicer way. Apart from that, I like where the game is going and can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: Guz89
Jan 2, 2022
We are all alone, in bed, overnight with the "not-aunt" and there is no sex even though she lets us finger her while we are both awake? And then the rest of the game she either teases, or actively becomes upset by loving gestures toward her?

Even after she knows that the husband is cheating on her and might even have a 2nd family that he is living with?

Seems like the perfect script to begin banging the mom and then the older sister, and then have the bratty younger sister "happen to mention" to mom that SHE wants some good lovin' too. Or else no one can enjoy MC's dick if she is excluded. And after all, why SHOULD she be the only woman in the family who isn't getting some great quality dick from the MC?

And why doesn't the MC just tell the women, "If you give me blue-balls, don't expect any of my dick later. Because you have forfeited that option by teasing me and then refusing."

I'd just fuck the Puerto Rican friend and her mom. THEY don't have any hang-ups or problems sharing.

Also, I'm SURE that the younger sister would be HAPPY to fuck if given the opportunity. If mom and older sis blue-ball me, I'll just get younger sis pregnant and let the other 2 be jealous later.

And what about my 50% joint equity in "uncle's" company. My dad had a 50% stake, and so I should inherit that from him upon his death.

WawWaw

Aug 13, 2020
I get the frustration of some users/comments, tho at least there's something realistic, even though remotely but at least it hints to reality, in the story and the events unfolding.

I encourage the developer to keep their intention alive and not get sucked in to what seems like the customers demand. There's plenty of cheap story-line VNs where all females jump on the MC's cock before even building up to it and then become his slaves...

It's funny that this approach is very unique in the VN world, even though there's actually nothing fundamentally unique about it, except that it attempts to remind us that, in real life, moms and aunts and sisters and cousins aren't cum hungry sluts, but there's so much more to them and their personalities, their experience, and their expression of themselves, that is actually very interesting and REAL.

Thumbs up to the current intention and the way the story is heading.. Keep up the good work (y)

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I get the frustration of some users/comments, tho at least there's something realistic, even though remotely but at least it hints to reality, in the story and the events unfolding.

I encourage the developer to keep their intention alive and not get sucked in to what seems like the customers demand. There's plenty of cheap story-line VNs where all females jump on the MC's cock before even building up to it and then become his slaves...

It's funny that this approach is very unique in the VN world, even though there's actually nothing fundamentally unique about it, except that it attempts to remind us that, in real life, moms and aunts and sisters and cousins aren't cum hungry sluts, but there's so much more to them and their personalities, their experience, and their expression of themselves, that is actually very interesting and REAL.

Thumbs up to the current intention and the way the story is heading.. Keep up the good work (y)
Funny thing is some people complain when the women in games just jump on the MC’s dick instantaneously. And not have to put up much of a fight to get the women he wants in bed. On the other hand others complain about “blue balls” when there’s a chase to certain love interest, so either way some people are never going to be happy when it comes to the results.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Funny thing is some people complain when the women in games just jump on the MC’s dick instantaneously. And not have to put up much of a fight to get the women he wants in bed. On the other hand others complain about “blue balls” when there’s a chase to certain love interest, so either way some people are never going to be happy when it comes to the results.
I can sort of understand that there is a fine line between story and blue balls. We are at V.o5 and MC and the Aunt have been flirting none stop since the beginning. So I would say it is getting closer to Blue balls territory. Say update 7 or 8 to cross that line from good story to HUGE BLUE BALLS.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I can sort of understand that there is a fine line between story and blue balls. We are at V.o5 and MC and the Aunt have been flirting none stop since the beginning. So I would say it is getting closer to Blue balls territory. Say update 7 or 8 to cross that line from good story to HUGE BLUE BALLS.
I used to play a dumpster fire called midnight paradise, so I know a thing or two about blue balls but not only games that’s not letting you fuck your preferred love interest. People were complaining about about not fucking Amelie after the even earlier in the series. Some just don’t care about storytelling and won’t everything fast. And there is no blue balls as there’s sex in this game… it’s just not with the love interest people want.

Reactions: Before I Forget

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Until you wait for the update ... I don’t want to play anymore ... for a very long time .. Sorry.:(:rolleyes::oops::cautious:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I used to play a dumpster fire called midnight paradise, so I know a thing or two about blue balls but not only games that’s not letting you fuck your preferred love interest. People were complaining about about not fucking Amelie after the even earlier in the series. Some just don’t care about storytelling and won’t everything fast. And there is no blue balls as there’s sex in this game… it’s just not with the love interest people want.
Well I think where the Dev messed up is how hot and heavy MC and Amelie started flirting right off the bat. If he had built that up slowly. Or even had her dislike him and he had to win her over would have been better to build the fire. But if you start off with a fire and just keep it burning pretty much at the same temp for several updates people begin to get frustrated.

blackpegasus

Jan 8, 2018
i think that if we had the complete game this 5 versions of teasing would feel short. i mean, i like the teasing, i just dont like waiting months to play 5 minutes. i hope one day we can have updates like this everyday

Jan 2, 2022
i think that if we had the complete game this 5 versions of teasing would feel short. i mean, i like the teasing, i just dont like waiting months to play 5 minutes. i hope one day we can have updates like this everyday
You both seem to miss the tag FINAL in the title. It is over. Complete. No further development.
We are now ALL stuck with the royal blue balls.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
You both seem to miss the tag FINAL in the title. It is over. Complete. No further development.
We are now ALL stuck with the royal blue balls.
That's not a tag. That's just the developers naming convention. The actual tag for that is complete, not final.

The developers version 0.5 Test was released on 2021-12-28 and it took until now to reach the FINAL release of *that version* of the game and they will now be working on v0.6 Beta.

Oct 24, 2021
Looks like people are still overusing the term blueballs, I should be use to it by now but it's still annoying. You people thought the MC was gonna get Amelie in bed that easy? How delusional can one get? Amelie wasn't "teasing" the MC if any it was all his idea to pursue and come on to her, which is the right idea, but you guys act like she hotdogged him or gave him handjobs. It's going to take time for a married woman who thought she was in love to accept the fact that she's in a loveless situation.

Just enjoy the game for crying out loud.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Looks like people are still overusing the term blueballs, I should be use to it by now but it's still annoying. You people thought the MC was gonna get Amelie in bed that easy? How delusional can one get? Amelie wasn't "teasing" the MC if any it was all his idea to pursue and come on to her, which is the right idea, but you guys act like she hotdogged him or gave him handjobs. It's going to take time for a married woman who thought she was in love to accept the fact that she's in a loveless situation.

Just enjoy the game for crying out loud.
They're like obnoxious virgin high schoolers, snickering every time someone says blue balls.

4.40 star(s) 228 Votes