4.40 star(s) 232 Votes

Panos24

Oct 1, 2020
however, how he finished and delivered the last chapter is a bit strange and suspicious. We should probably be ready for any eventuality

SardinianBoy

May 19, 2021
I am convinced that it is intended as a final 0.5 and not as a full game, as at first the test 0.5 was released (Sorry for my english)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just when my aunt was within reach!!! Holy blue balls hell!!!
"your aunt" was within the reach in 1st/2nd episode, and most likely she will remain to be "within reach" in next five or six episodes, at least.

btw, love those guys defending "story progression", "slow build" etc...(it reminds me on all those defending midnight paradise as "great story," "slow burn" etc, while there is nothing of that - only prolonged yoga/massage sessions and super hot looking chicks).

dont get me wrong, im also one of those who dont like instant jumping on mc dick, yet the aunt case here is a negative example of misplaced slow burning.
in this particular case, based on game start whole setup and intimate scenes, she was more than fuckable at the very start.
the nigh they spend alone in mc apartment - if we are talking about real life situation, there simply is no way she wouldnt be fucked that very night....and imo that would fit the story better and make it a bit unique (those two (well, aunty mostly) now dealing with consequences of their "foolish act"), than this cliche blueballing/teasing fest as in 99% of "slow burn" games, if we are talking of main girls.

my three cents only....

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Gosh darn inflation!!!!
hahaha. Gotta love the "new normal" of endless money printing. :unsure::cry:(n)
BTW: I totally agree with your post in its entirety. (y):cool:
i dont think this is a "money printing project" atm...ofc it could become in future, the same as more than few "regular" projects.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
"your aunt" was within the reach in 1st/2nd episode, and most likely she will remain to be "within reach" in next five or six episodes, at least.

btw, love those guys defending "story progression", "slow build" etc...(it reminds me on all those defending midnight paradise as "great story," "slow burn" etc, while there is nothing of that - only prolonged yoga/massage sessions and super hot looking chicks).

dont get me wrong, im also one of those who dont like instant jumping on mc dick, yet the aunt case here is a negative example of misplaced slow burning.
in this particular case, based on game start whole setup and intimate scenes, she was more than fuckable at the very start.
the nigh they spend alone in mc apartment - if we are talking about real life situation, there simply is no way she wouldnt be fucked that very night....and imo that would fit the story better and make it a bit unique (those two (well, aunty mostly) now dealing with consequences of their "foolish act"), than this cliche blueballing/teasing fest as in 99% of "slow burn" games, if we are talking of main girls.

my three cents only....
agree maybe her and MC fuck that night in the apartment. Then she feels guilty and pushes him away the next day. Thus they have to rebuild their relationship. And she has to come to terms with what the Uncle is really doing to her for her to remove the guilt from herself.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
i'm seeing on the patreon that a lot of weekly updates have been made, can someone tell me what the most recent percentage stats are of the three things, the writing coding and drawing or whatever the last one was. like is it showing reasonable progression or no

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I don't this game is a blue-balling game at all. The cousins and the elder cousins friend have already has sex scenes with MC. The aunt hasn't, but it's not like progress isn't being made. Not all characters progress at the same rate or will follow the standard sex progression. 2 steps forward and 1 step back is still making progress, it's just slower paced.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I don't this game is a blue-balling game at all. The cousins and the elder cousins friend have already has sex scenes with MC. The aunt hasn't, but it's not like progress isn't being made. Not all characters progress at the same rate or will follow the standard sex progression. 2 steps forward and 1 step back is still making progress, it's just slower paced.
Shouldn't a woman express doubts about jumping into a relationship with her nephew after being married for 20 plus years? Is it unheard of to see indecisiveness from a woman in her position?

Reactions: MS686

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The cousins had sex scenes already?

Reactions: Bobby Boucher™

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
i just played like 3 other games that have the same lay out like this game, in the sense that every new released episode was a cliffhanger or a "blue ball" if you will, so i think this common strat is effective in keeping the money rolling in BUT also keeping the player enticed and wanting more, kind of like how some books end with cliff hangers, because sometimes not having such an immediate ending can be much more euphoric in a manner of eagerness to reach the climax, pun intended i guess :/ same thing happens when writing melodies too, you could probably say, THIS METHOD is the exact reason we are all saying this is one of the best games on this site, had the climax happened in the first update like how i assumed when i first played this game, i'd have just forgotten about it, but when i realised that it didnt end so immediately it was as if i snorted a line of coke, and just waiting for the next update was a high, this is the best way to put it, its like how if you were starving and you ate from a restaurant that cooked the worst food ever you would probably say it was the best thing you have ever eaten, when in reality of course maybe not but since your need was satisfied it felt all the more euphoric, the longer your depraved of the need, the more euphoric the satiation. if that makes sense, also no that wasnt me saying that this game is dog shit but the depravity is clouding my judgement, i actually really did like this game the first time i played it

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Shouldn't a woman express doubts about jumping into a relationship with her nephew after being married for 20 plus years? Is it unheard of to see indecisiveness from a woman in her position?
my point was - the game, as a game, isnt blueballing (neighbor milf has kinda thrown herself upon mc), yet the whole "aunty"-branch is overly cliche and poorly done, imo, again.

she is an unhappy sex-depraved woman flirting with mc from the very start (groping, kissing etc..).
yup-crossing the line is a big step, yet do you find more "realistic" faster progress on paths of one or two virgin girls (older "cousin" could be a virgin too) than on path with sex-depraved milf?
or thats just famous "good" slow-burn games mantra - the top prize comes the last?

just to add to "realism", above mentioned neighbor milf, which certainly doesnt luck male attention, jumps on mc instantly...
we can discuss different personalities and all, yet altogether, if the goal for this game was to be "realistic", in that regard, it isnt doing particularly well.

this is just another typical "main-girl-slow-burn" game, yet nevertheless more than interesting enough and certainly worth playing.

gonna end this now, for the time being at least:HideThePain:

Reactions: sakosux and Chuchuu

Paradiced

Apr 6, 2018

Hi people, sorry, once again animations are being a torture for me to do lol. I don't have much knowledge in 3d software but maybe Daz Studio is not directly intended for making animations? I don't know. I apologize for the little work done and for not posting last week, I'm very stubborn and I want to bring you animations with the highest quality I can.

• Writing ≈ 40% ?
  • Code ≈ 5%?
  • Renders ≈ 30% [210 images ] + [ 7 anim]
-Xenorav

ch6_63.png ch6_126.png ch6_131.png ch6_156.png ch6_159.png

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes