4.40 star(s) 237 Votes

SixStrings090909

Mar 17, 2022

Hi people, sorry, once again animations are being a torture for me to do lol. I don't have much knowledge in 3d software but maybe Daz Studio is not directly intended for making animations? I don't know. I apologize for the little work done and for not posting last week, I'm very stubborn and I want to bring you animations with the highest quality I can.

• Writing ≈ 40% ?
  • Code ≈ 5%?
  • Renders ≈ 30% [210 images ] + [ 7 anim]
-Xenorav

View attachment 1708666 View attachment 1708669 View attachment 1708672 View attachment 1708674 View attachment 1708677
When till we have to waited for nxt update... I am waiting for last 3 month for nxt update... Now no more wait i can do

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020

Hi people, sorry, once again animations are being a torture for me to do lol. I don't have much knowledge in 3d software but maybe Daz Studio is not directly intended for making animations? I don't know. I apologize for the little work done and for not posting last week, I'm very stubborn and I want to bring you animations with the highest quality I can.

• Writing ≈ 40% ?
  • Code ≈ 5%?
-Xenorav

View attachment 1708666 View attachment 1708669 View attachment 1708672 View attachment 1708674 View attachment 1708677
ok i know i just wrote an essay in attempt to hold patience, but holy shit, these... these stats just wont do TnT, i was hoping that writing and renders would at least be over 50% to give at least a bit of hope, but come on... 40 and 30 ??? :( i mean i'm of course still going to wait because with this game your practically conditioned to be patient, but it was just that those stats were really disheartening to see

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020

• Writing ≈ 40% ?
  • Code ≈ 5%?
-Xenorav

Whew, still music to my ears, let’s go.

Jun 30, 2017
ok i know i just wrote an essay in attempt to hold patience, but holy shit, these... these stats just wont do TnT, i was hoping that writing and renders would at least be over 50% to give at least a bit of hope, but come on... 40 and 30 ??? :( i mean i'm of course still going to wait because with this game your practically conditioned to be patient, but it was just that those stats were really disheartening to see
possibly due to 7 animations

AmelieFan

Sep 12, 2020
First of all.. the good news is we know that dev is still alive :D The other news is... well, let's appreciate dev for his hard work for the top quality.. but, the progress is just.. will it worth to wait that long? I mean very long..... :confused:

Reactions: manqera

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
let me preface by saying that i do think that it will be worth the wait, and the only reason i say that is because the latest update was worth the wait, and to the main point, why is everyone thinking that the dev may be dead, or saying like "good news is that the dev is still alive" im wondering where people would even get the idea that there is a somewhat possibility that the dev may be dead, its so strange when i see comments about the dev being dead or thankfully hes alive. was there a dev that died on this site? is that where this arose from?

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
Did the author feel pressured to include animations by their supporters? Daz is absolutely torture to do animations in and the results, in my humble opinion, aren't worth it. The renders are already decent and I think that most of us are eagerly waiting for more because the writing is good. Don't see myself fapping any harder with the inclusion of a couple 4 frame animations :sneaky:

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Did the author feel pressured to include animations by their supporters? Daz is absolutely torture to do animations in and the results, in my humble opinion, aren't worth it. The renders are already decent and I think that most of us are eagerly waiting for more because the writing is good. Don't see myself fapping any harder with the inclusion of a couple 4 frame animations :sneaky:
right, the priority is atleast seeing amelie's booba and its surprising because i thought it'd have happened in the 3rd or 4th update, OR 5TH, but no, so this update i'm really hoping to see amelie's booba

Last edited:

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
Early in the game, my rank was Kylee > Amelie > Stephanie. Now Stephanie > Amelie > Kylee xd. It's like my mind changing every update lol Its hard to decide
It's like music. At first a new song doesn't sound that great. Twenty plays later and it's a favourite.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Byczer

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Honestly, if I had the choice, I would replace all the animations of the last episode with the ones where we play with Amelie's ass. Insane beauty

Reactions: NEL00J
4.40 star(s) 237 Votes