4.40 star(s) 232 Votes

hgk15

Mar 19, 2020

Hi people, sorry, once again animations are being a torture for me to do lol. I don't have much knowledge in 3d software but maybe Daz Studio is not directly intended for making animations? I don't know. I apologize for the little work done and for not posting last week, I'm very stubborn and I want to bring you animations with the highest quality I can.

• Writing ≈ 40% ?
  • Code ≈ 5%?
  • Renders ≈ 30% [210 images ] + [ 7 anim]
-Xenorav

View attachment 1708666 View attachment 1708669 View attachment 1708672 View attachment 1708674 View attachment 1708677
Not update

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
سلام ورژن شماره 5 آخرین ورژن هست. آیا بعد از آن نسخه جدیدتری وجود خواهد داشت؟
(
Salam and Ran Shamara 5 others and Ran Hast. Is there a new version, do you see the presence of Khowahid Dasht?
Icône de validation par la communauté )

Well... hmmm... i feel some presence i guess :oops:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018

Hi people, sorry, once again animations are being a torture for me to do lol. I don't have much knowledge in 3d software but maybe Daz Studio is not directly intended for making animations? I don't know. I apologize for the little work done and for not posting last week, I'm very stubborn and I want to bring you animations with the highest quality I can.

• Writing ≈ 40% ?
  • Code ≈ 5%?
  • Renders ≈ 30% [210 images ] + [ 7 anim]
-Xenorav

View attachment 1708666 View attachment 1708669 View attachment 1708672 View attachment 1708674 View attachment 1708677
When will these developers learn none of us want animations? A good story, buildup, erotic scenes, fast updates, are all we ever need!

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
When will these developers learn none of us want animations? A good story, buildup, erotic scenes, fast updates, are all we ever need!
Are you sure about that? Go into any VN thread without an animated tag and search for animations, I bet you'll see a bunch of messages asking about them. It's pretty standard to have at least semi-decent animations at this point.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
i mean, i do like animations.. especially in sex scenes.. i think good animations is part of what puts some devs ahead of the rest. sure the writing and story is more important but it still plays into it.

you shouldnt speak for everyone because some may read that and think that its legit what everyone thinks.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Yeah,I think the animations make sense, there are really a lot of frames per second and there are facial movements and stuff, in general,when it feels close to the video. If there is no such, then the game is not worth the candle ... better fast updates.

Reactions: boy2636 and hgk15

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Yeah,I think the animations make sense, there are really a lot of frames per second and there are facial movements and stuff, in general,when it feels close to the video. If there is no such, then the game is not worth the candle ... better fast updates.
everything you say seems to say you like animations then the last 3 words make it seem like you would just rather the quicker updates, im so confused lmao

Reactions: NEL00J

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
everything you say seems to say you like animations then the last 3 words make it seem like you would just rather the quicker updates, im so confused lmao
I understand, I'll try to explain what I mean. There is a fact that animation is time-consuming. And it's worth it if the animation is really good, when it has a lot of frames per second, when it looks natural, close to video. And if the animation is simpler, it's no longer worth the wait and I'd prefer a faster update without animation, or a longer story in one update if the wait is long anyway.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I understand, I'll try to explain what I mean. There is a fact that animation is time-consuming. And it's worth it if the animation is really good, when it has a lot of frames per second, when it looks natural, close to video. And if the animation is simpler, it's no longer worth the wait and I'd prefer a faster update without animation, or a longer story in one update if the wait is long anyway.
ok yeah that makes perfect sense, i prefer animation with sex scenes even if its not the best its better than none but with normal animations i 100% agree

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
yeah.. no, this is not a based take, i of course want animations, so yes i hope those developers never learn what you said, because i really like the animations, the thing i'm trying to wrap my head around is why would you make it more difficult for yourself to turn to another platform to make the update, all the previous updates looked amazing, i suggest just sticking with the previous software you used, but then again decide at your own judgement, what i mean by that is, is the difference it makes THAT great? or is it minimal, and to develop on that thought, your biggest judgement would be, is the difference worth jeopardizing your audience? not saying that your really close to losing us, infact quite the opposite, its just a thought experiment so dont read too much into it

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes