4.40 star(s) 232 Votes

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Looking like this... Like updates are coming after 4 5 months in a year
I think we will be old enough when our dic** forget to stand and then the update come in which we can bang amelie I am oNly playing for Amelie Hottest bitch in adult game age
while you are waiting for the update ...... download and play the desire disappears.:cautious::(:confused::oops::rolleyes:.....game updates....usually 5 min. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Feb 7, 2022
Hello everyone, I just finished chapter 4 but I do not have access to 5, it tells me that it is the final version. there is a path in the game to follow to access it? thank you

• Haha
Reactions: memo_herdez

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
do you wanna know what i suggest? i suggest you DONT play chapter 5, because its really spicy, and if you save it till chapter 6 comes out you will enjoy it very much, i was going to say that you would probably enjoy it more than people who have already played chapter 5 but thats bullshit, not because we know more of the story line, but because of the whole depravity thing i said in my essay a few messages back, if you read it you'll understand, but in your case it would be much more entertaining if you didnt play chapter 5 and played it with chapter 6 because chapter 5 ends IN A BIG FUCKING BLUE BALL JEBAIT

• Haha
Reactions: manqera
Feb 7, 2022
do you wanna know what i suggest? i suggest you DONT play chapter 5, because its really spicy, and if you save it till chapter 6 comes out you will enjoy it very much, i was going to say that you would probably enjoy it more than people who have already played chapter 5 but thats bullshit, not because we know more of the story line, but because of the whole depravity thing i said in my essay a few messages back, if you read it you'll understand, but in your case it would be much more entertaining if you didnt play chapter 5 and played it with chapter 6 because chapter 5 ends IN A BIG FUCKING BLUE BALL JEBAIT
In fact, I can't access the tab to click on the next chapter, that's what I meant. I have to go back to the main menu.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I don't know if this has already been addressed, but in chapter 5 there are some Jason hard coded instead of the [mc] variables.

They are in:

Line 26945
Line 27481
Line 28089
Line 28452
Line 30405

Edit:

There are still a few typos, or swapping the characters, but I don't feel like posting it here for pages in the forum, if I don't even know whether he will read it here at all.
Is xenorav's discord only for patrons, or is it public?

Last edited:
Reactions: Draverik

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Is the gallery all of the animations or are they only ones you unlocked during the playthrough?

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
someone should do a fanfic on literotica or somewhere about this game.
fuck that, what about fan art, that would be much more interesting, who cares about reading about it, you can literally conjure up a story in your head in seconds , but fan art? now thats something to .... look at, like amelie's booba :Kappa:

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes