4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

JosRam

Nov 23, 2018
I really do not understand this patreon system...How much will cost a complete Game paying the higher price when It can take three years complete It?, 1000€?...

Reactions: hgk15 and boy2636

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
I really do not understand this patreon system...How much will cost a complete Game paying the higher price when It can take three years complete It?, 1000€?...
From his Patreon:

100% completed

It's a high goal, I know, but when I reach this goal I will be able to buy a more updated equipment that will help me render faster and create fluid animations.
A very high goal, but it will allow me to pay expenses and buy a new pc to render much more quickly and code at the same time.

81% completed

The cost of graphics cards has gone up a lot these last months, so I want to reach this goal to upgrade my equipment and bring you the updates faster and with more complex scenarios.

Apr 10, 2022
Come on Xenorav come on...
You want uS to forget all the story...?
What the heck man... You should be arrested for checking our patience level so much... First you let us addicted ur Hotties in game and now you are taking our fun

MoLee

Apr 15, 2022
Please stop the exchange here and let the world know the situation and restart the discussion once the new update released.
Hopefully soon. Hate to see talent got wasted.

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes