4.30 star(s) 240 Votes

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Come on, this is an important stage where we have to achieve something with Amelie. Let the dev get it right. Although, if half of the update is devoted to the clingy little sister or some other nonsense, it will be disappointing.

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
Come on, this is an important stage where we have to achieve something with Amelie. Let the dev get it right. Although, if half of the update is devoted to the clingy little sister or some other nonsense, it will be disappointing.
i agree, i was expecting in the last update for amelies tits to be shown but that never happened so i am hoping, hell im having kenneth copeland pray to god, to have amelies tits in this update, also a finished sexual scene would be expected of course too.

TIMEPAST

Apr 6, 2020
I sense some ulterior motive

MoLee

Apr 15, 2022
Last release was Jan 11th and today is May 4th.
Saving tips: Re-subscribe at the same frequency as new releases and enjoy more games.
May the force be with you...

Reactions: buktccbfc71

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
personally it's very important the way mc make amelie fall for him . she is her step mom so not logique that she blow him in first chance like other nonesense insect games . so who cannot be patient or cannot support him there are many other games till he finish this game in optimal way

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
personally it's very important the way mc make amelie fall for him . she is her step mom so not logique that she blow him in first chance like other nonesense insect games . so who cannot be patient or cannot support him there are many other games till he finish this game in optimal way
i see a lot of people saying this, but the reason the -in your terms- "impatient" people in this thread don't want to go to another game is because the other games don't have amelie in it. there aren't many games on this site that have actual pretty women in them, this is one of those games where they DO have pretty woman, besides that fucking ugly bitch fat fucking cow who your forced to fuck. furthermore, if your not subscribed to the patreon then you cant really give that argument because your not the one with money being pulled from your wallet constantly, and i bet those who are subscribed would rather wish to actually get a new update soon than get one in december and keep in mind that they are donating the whole time. i think i've said this point already but i guess i'll repeat it, if this game was just being made with no plan of monetary gain whatsoever i doubt people would complain as much as they would when a game has subscribers that are giving money, when that starts happening, the dev needs to realise that they have a certain responsibility now that they have basically been paid to make the game. also i saw the patreon being a bit more active with its two new posts in comparison to when literally nobody was talking about this, barely anything was being posted on the patreon, i cant be the only one seeing a correlation here, anyhow i think the dev is winning back the audience a bit now, what with the reasonable percentage stats on the new post update and the extra post on top of that, i think "and only judging from the past week" that the subscribers are getting just a bit more bang for their buck

Reactions: Boobgobbler

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Best Milf I have seen in a game since Melinda from Foot of the mountains. Awesome game so far Dev.
A few suggestions if you don't mind. Let Amelie kick the husband out ( send him to live in that small apartment ) because I cant see her taking the girls and the MC to stay in that small apartment.
I like the pacing of the story so far and the fact that Amelie wants it as much as the MC but through it all she is still trying to be a faithful wife to a husband who couldn't care less. The only thing I am not big on is the little sister... she seems bat shit crazy..lol
Its aunt and cousins :) dev told me mom and sis its not his intention to write this game so yeah i prefer to play as devs vision of the game

Reactions: ziggy81

TIMEPAST

Apr 6, 2020
i see a lot of people saying this, but the reason the -in your terms- "impatient" people in this thread don't want to go to another game is because the other games don't have amelie in it. there aren't many games on this site that have actual pretty women in them, this is one of those games where they DO have pretty woman, besides that fucking ugly bitch fat fucking cow who your forced to fuck. furthermore, if your not subscribed to the patreon then you cant really give that argument because your not the one with money being pulled from your wallet constantly, and i bet those who are subscribed would rather wish to actually get a new update soon than get one in december and keep in mind that they are donating the whole time. i think i've said this point already but i guess i'll repeat it, if this game was just being made with no plan of monetary gain whatsoever i doubt people would complain as much as they would when a game has subscribers that are giving money, when that starts happening, the dev needs to realise that they have a certain responsibility now that they have basically been paid to make the game. also i saw the patreon being a bit more active with its two new posts in comparison to when literally nobody was talking about this, barely anything was being posted on the patreon, i cant be the only one seeing a correlation here, anyhow i think the dev is winning back the audience a bit now, what with the reasonable percentage stats on the new post update and the extra post on top of that, i think "and only judging from the past week" that the subscribers are getting just a bit more bang for their buck
Yes ... i've played a lot of the games here on F95 but none has got me hooked as this one has ... Amelie is so fucking hot ... Everyday I log in to check if there is anymore update or just even a sneakpeak

Apr 5, 2022
By the way, no. I wouldn't want that to happen, it's still early. Just hoping for her extended presence in the episode, maybe some new teasing, groping scenes. If something more explicit, that's cool too, but it's too early for sex.
Nah not to me. Its just the right time. Shes vunerable with the husband situation. Theyve basically madeout a bunch of times. Shes seen his dick and stroked it. Now her mind should be open to it. Lets just hope the dev doesnt half ass it with a quickie or the sisters cockblocking it. Whenever they have sex it should be just them in the house.

Reactions: MS686

AmelieFan

Sep 12, 2020
I think it'll be too fast if our MC fucks his aunt one the next update, since she's the main star. The dev should make a significant progress with Amelie on the next update, but imo 0.7 is the fastest scenario. Our MC should finish his business with the others on 0.6 first

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
The only thing I am not big on is the little sister... she seems bat shit crazy..lol
I do actually like the crazy. It's not the first game I've liked the crazy as well. I think it all began with the game My Sister My Roommate with the comment "Don't stick your dick in Crazy!" Ashley oh holy hell was she hot, but alas it was not to be she went away to prison for murder. Let's see another game with crazy in it is Seducing the Devil. Madison she seems to have a desire to murder anyone who gets between her love for her own daughter Ella...if only the dev will allow the MC to tame her so we can have a foursome with Ella, Madison, and Lilith. Anyway that is my hope for that game.

4.30 star(s) 240 Votes